𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓍𝒾 ☆

SEASON 3 EPISODE 5

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

    "THIS is a collection of the tastiest babes of 1988," Johnny exclaimed.

    "That was the big plan? I'm his girlfriend you know!" I told Johnny. Miguel looked up at us from the first level as we were on the balcony.

    "Not gonna get to see 'em unless you grab it," Johnny hummed. Miguel sighed, looking at me.

    "Sloane, are you okay with this?" He asked. I nodded.

    "Anything to help you walk again, I guess," I replied.

    "Okay," Miguel said plainly, reaching for the magazine.

    "You gotta try harder than that," Johnny commented.

    "You know I can just find these pictures on my phone, right?" Miguel said.

    "It's not the same. Chicks are hotter on the page," Johnny exclaimed.

    "This is really how you describe women?" I asked Johnny. He rolled his eyes.

    "You gotta get up. Or, you can just keep getting foot rubs from that pansy-ass therapist," Johnny stated. Miguel started reaching for the magazine but Johnny kept moving the fishing rod.

"Weak!" I yelled, teasingly.

"That all you got, Diaz? I thought you were the All Valley champ?" Johnny encouraged. Miguel then slowly stood up from his wheelchair and reached for the magazine.

"Come on, Migs," I muttered to myself. Miguel then almost had the magazine but he fell.

"Damn it!" Johnny stammered, letting go from the fishing rod. The two of us then went downstairs and helped him up.

"You alright?" I asked, helping him up. Johnny then helped me carry him back into his wheelchair.

"Alright, gimme a minute and we'll go again," Johnny exclaimed. "I still have my Vanna White playboy. That'll get you going."

"Ew, isn't that the girl from wheel of fortune?" I remarked. Miguel sighed.

"Don't you guys get it?" He snapped. "You could dangle a new PlayStation yet I still wouldn't be able to stand up."

Miguel then rolled off on his wheelchair. "Sorry that didn't work," I told Johnny. He shrugged.

"We'll get him back to normal soon enough," Johnny exclaimed before heading back into his apartment. I then went back into mine.

    My phone rang. It was an unknown number.

    "If you're going to hang out with them, the deal is done. This is your final warning," the unfamiliar voice spoke on the phone. They then hung up. As confused as I was, I just shrugged it off.

ROBBY's POV