𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝒾☆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Sam and Sloane were outside of Miyagi Do stretching for today's lesson.

"Hey, um, sorry about yesterday. Is your back okay?" Sloane asked, making sure she was okay from yesterday's events with Tory.

"Yeah, it's fine. And don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. But, I do have a question," Sam responded. Sloane had prayed that it wouldn't be about Miguel.

"Yeah what's up?"

"I know about the thing between you and Miguel. I saw you guys kiss at the All-Valley and I overheard Hawk teasing Miguel about it," Sam stated. Sloane sighed.

"Are you mad?" Sloane asked, hoping she wouldn't. Sloane really valued her friendship with Sam. They'd been friends since elementary school and she didn't want to lose her over a boy.

"No, not at all," she chuckled. "Besides, I'm like a hundred percent sure I like Robby. I just, don't know how to tell him. Has he ever mentioned me," Sloane laughed lightly.

"Of course he has. Why would I tell you to make a move," Sloane stated which Sam smiled at. "He totally likes you," she added.

"Thanks for always being there for me. I really appreciate you Aney," Sam informed. Sloane scoffed at that nickname.

"Wow, haven't heard that one since like...middle school," Sloane exclaimed. Sam smiled.

"I think I'll call you that more often then. I mean, you have a hard name to give a nickname too," Sam added. Sloane nodded her head in agreement. Just then, Robby and Daniel came out from inside. She overheard them talking about patience in finding students and how they'd come to us, not the other way around.

"Excuse me?" A voice perked from the Miyagi Do entrance. Sloane looked to see who it was. It was Demetri.
"Uh, it was unclear if the gate was the front door or if I was supposed to ring the doorbell. Is that a koi pond? How much does it cost to contain that?" Demetri continued. Good old Metri, Sloane thought to herself.

"May I help you?" Daniel asked.

"Mr. LaRusso, this is my friend Demetri. This is his way of saying "Can I join?" Sloane stated. Demetri awkwardly waved.

"Yeah, uh. What Sloane said. I want to learn karate," Demetri admitted. Daniel, Sloane, Sam, and Robby all exchanged smiles.

"You've come to the right place," Daniel chuckled lightly.

Sloane then thought to herself: Hawk is going to lose his shit.

    "No way, Yasmine has the same bikini as me!" Moon chuckled. Aisha scoffed.

    "Tell her to stay in France," Aisha said, rolling her eyes. Sloane kept glancing at Miguel who was on his computer at another table.

    "What is he doing over there?" Sloane asked, mainly to herself.

    "Only one way to find out," Tory said, chucking an ice cube at his head and then went to find out.