𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓋𝒾𝒾 ☆

2 WEEKS LATER

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

THINGS have been super off ever since the school fight. Miguel still hasn't woke up from the coma, Robby is missing, Tory's on probation, and PTSD has taken control over Sam.

As for me, I've been sleeping at Johnny's apartment, trying my best to keep him company while Miguel's gone. It's been really hard on him.

I can't stop thinking about Kreese's offer. Said that he'd provide me a home, food, clothes, and money all in exchange for me joining Cobra Kai. I hate to admit that I might have to accept it. I can't crash at Johnny's any longer, I have literally been getting sick from his house. He also has no food, only beer.

I hate my life right now.

    "Hello?" I call as I enter the Cobra Kai dojo. I peek around the corner and see Kreese along with another person. Max.

"Sloane, good to see you. Have you thought about my offer?" Kreese asked. I sighed.

"Uhm, I don't know yet," I muttered.

"You're gonna let some karate dojo rivalry determine our lifestyle? You most definitely taking the offer," Max stammered. I scoffed.

"I thought you were in Mexico," I stated.

"Well I'm obviously back," my brother replied. This is a mess.

"What do you say Sloane. You in?" Kreese asked. Fuck, I am so sorry Daniel.

"Fine whatever. Don't expect me to get along with 90% of your students though," I exclaimed. Kreese chuckled evilly.

"Perfect," Kreese responded. "Follow me, I'll show you too to the house." We then headed into Kreese's car and he drove us.

After about two minutes, we arrived at the same apartment complex in Reseda that Johnny and Miguel live in. Out of all places.

"What do you think?" He asked, handing Max the key.

"It's perfect. Thanks Mr. Kreese," Max replied. Kreese smirked.

"Groceries are in the fridge and furniture is put in. You guys will just have to move in your stuff," Kreese informed. He was about to leave before he paused. "Oh and I'll see you at practice, Sloane," Kreese smirked and then headed off. What a creep.

"Thanks little sis," Max stated, ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes and headed inside the apartment. It was nicely done. "I call dibs on the master," Max announced. God, for a 20 year old, he sure is immature.

I don't want to think about going to Cobra Kai later. Those kids are psychopaths and weird. I keep questioning myself on why Kreese wanted me to join so badly that he bought me an apartment...

After my stupid two week suspension, I'm finally allowed back in school. Even though I was dreading it, I had to bring my A game if I want to get into my dream school, Brown. As I did back in the day, I took the local bus to school. After a few minutes, I arrived and headed into the infamous doors of West Valley High.