𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓍𝒾𝒾 ★

SEASON 3 EPISODE 6

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

    "HEY Sloane," Hawk said, nervously. I turned over to look at him.

    "You know what Hawk, don't even talk to me right now," I stammered, frustrated about what he did to Demetri.

    "They got what they deserved. Payback for what they did to Miguel," Hawk said. I scoffed.

    "The person who kicked him off wasn't even in the damn room, Hawk! How delusional can you be?" I stated. His face turned into Eli for a split second. "I hope you feel at least a bit bad and have sympathy for you best friend."

    "I'm not Eli anymore! Can't you get that through your fucking head, Sloane?" He stammered. Just then, the bell on the door rang.

    Kyler, Brucks and some other people walked into the room.

    "Speaking of Eli, aren't those the kids who used to bully you? Does it all come rushing back Hawk?" I exclaimed. He looked at me and then back at them, almost scared.

    "Class. Welcome our new students," Kreese announced. Hawk and I exchanged looks.

    "We have to do something," Hawk whispered to me. I nodded in response and we headed towards Kreese. "Sensei, we don't think these guys are Cobra Kai material."

   "Weren't you the ones saying that we should get new recruits?" Kreese asked.

    "Well, yeah. But, we know some of these shitheads and they're—"

    "Natural athletes," Kreese said, cutting me off. "Which is exactly what's been missing in our dojo. Everyone fall in!"

    Hawk and I then went back to our spots. "Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege," Kreese continued. "It's not a gift. Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo. Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive."

    Everyone then started talking until the lesson began. I noticed Kyler and Brucks come up to Hawk and I.

    "Holy shit," he started. "You remember? It's the kid with the lip!"

    "Yo, I thought he moved," Brucks said.

    "Oh, shit. You're right, ha!" Kyler said.

    "Hey! Watch yourselves or you'll be getting a fucking fist in your ugly face," I stammered. They looked at me and started laughing.

    "Yo, aren't you the girl that would sell all of those bracelets and shit? Oh and lip had like the biggest crush on you," Kyler said. Hawk then started to cover his lip. I turned and looked at him with a semi-confused look plastered on my face. He liked me? How could I have not realized back then.

"Alright, class. Let the games begin," Kreese announced. "You," he said, signalling at Kyler. "And Silver."

I had to go up against Kyler. Hopefully he's as much as a low blow in karate as he is in the real world. The two of us take the mat. I'm going to take his ass down.