𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓍𝓋𝒾𝒾 ☆

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖮𝖭𝖤

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚⋆

HE was playing some song I had no idea of on the piano. I watch him play as a sit on the couch. How was he so rich and I was so poor?

He started to speed up the song until his phone started buzzing.

"Hello?" he asked on the phone. It wasn't until a few seconds later he put the phone back down.

"Who was it, grandpa?" I ask. He sighed.

"An old friend," he exclaimed. I knew exactly who. Kreese. He then finished the song on the piano. I clapped.

"Bravo," I told him. He turned and looked at me, a smile plastered on his face. "Uhm, can I go to my karate lesson now?"

"I thought you quit Cobra Kai?" My grandpa asked for clarification.

"I-I did. Uhm, I joined a new dojo though. I hope you aren't upset," I told him. He chuckled.

"Aney, I am in no way upset. It's great that you got out of there. You're stronger than you think," he replied. I smile. "I'll have Tanya drive you over. Oh and we're doing a little party for Cheyenne's new app later on so make sure you freshen up for that. There's an outfit for it on your bed."

"Thanks, grandpa. I'll be back soon," I say, giving him a quick hug.

     "Ready?" Daniel asked to all of us who were all standing. I exchanged looks with Sam, both of us smiling.

     "Let's begin!" Johnny yelled.

"Uh, begin what exactly?" Demetri asked, raising his hand. Johnny and Daniel exchanged looks.

"Begin a new era," Daniel replied simply. "Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat—"

     "By kicking their asses so hard the shit themselves!" Johnny interrupted. "We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike!"

     "Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do," Daniel stated.

     "Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want," Johnny stammered.

     "Good thing I'm not an eagle," I muttered under my breath.

     "Wanna say that out loud, Sloane?" Johnny yelled. I shot my eyes at him.

     "No," I responded simply. Johnny shook his head.

     "That's what I thought," he said.