𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝒾𝓍 ☆

SEASON 3 EPISODE 3

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ROBBY's POV

    "DEAR Robby. I'm sorry for the drama two days ago. I hope you are doing well. I know you don't want me to visit so I sent you this email. Please forgive me. I was trying to look out for your best interest and I didn't think it would be you going into juvie. I miss you so much and I know it may not seem like it but, I love you. Regards, Aney."

    I read on the computer. Almost immediately, I turned it off and went to the main cafeteria. I picked up a book and started reading it. Honestly, I miss Sloane but I just can't bare to think about her. She betrayed me.

    I was enjoying my peace until I heard this kid messing with someone. I turn around quickly, noticing that they pushed all of this kid's cards off the table. He then hit the kid's head. I got up from my seat.

    "What are you looking at, newbie?" The boy asked.

    "You okay man?" I asked the kid who got hit. He nodded and walked away.

    "Robby Keene. Phone call," one of the guards announced.

SLOANE's POV

"Hello?" Robby's voice asked on the phone.

"Hey, it's me. Uhm—"

"I don't want to talk to you!" He snapped.

"Wait, just-just listen okay. I'm really sorry okay but I just wanted to let you know that you didn't kill Miguel. He woke up from his coma the day you went to juvie. I hope you're okay," I informed him.

"That's great. Thanks," Robby said plainly. I sighed.

"Look, can I come visit sometime? I need to see you," I asked.

"I don't care." He hung up. At this point, I don't know what to say to him. He's my best friend. I don't wanna lose him.

My phone rang. It was Sam.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked.

"I'm going to see Miguel. You wanna come?" She said.

"Yeah sure. Will you pick me up?" I asked.

"Mhm, I'm on my way," she replied. I then hung up and waited for her.

    "Hey," Sam said to Miguel as we entered the hospital room.

    "Hey," Miguel replied.

    "I hope it's okay us just showing up like this," Sam stated.

    "It's okay. I told Sloane to visit me everyday anyways," Miguel said.

    "How are you feeling?" I asked. Sam nudged me lightly.