𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝒾𝒾𝒾 ☆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

    "It's-It's good!" Sam lied after taking a sip of Moon's smoothie. The three had a sleepover last night and were now hanging out.

    "It has fresh açai, organic kale, and free-trade hemp oil," Moon explained. Sloane looked at her drink.

    "Pardon me but hemp oil? Gross," Sloane stated. Sam nodded her head in agreement.

    "This isn't gonna get me high, is it?" She asked. Moon laughed at Sam's remark.

    "I don't think so. It's supposed to balance your kinetic energy," Moon replied.

    "Yeah, like I know what kinetic energy is," Sloane chuckled, rolling her eyes.

    "I'm so glad you guys could come over. I missed hanging out with you," Sam stated. Moon and Sloane smiled. "So, which one do you like better?" Sam asked, referring to the outfits she had laid out in her bed.

    "Well why does it matter? You're just gonna get it all sweaty," Moon said. "Wait do you have a crush?" Moon asked now realizing. Sam smirked and closed the door.

    "It's totally Robby!" Sloane squeaked. Moon gasped.

    "Oh my gosh! How long have you guys been.." She trailed off.

    "We haven't," Sam defended. Sloane scoffed.

    "Girl, we know all of those lies. What happened between you two? You guys were so awkward at practice yesterday," Sloane exclaimed.

    "We almost," Sam admitted.

    "Ah! More details," Sloane demanded as she was fan girling over the two.

"Does Miguel know?" Moon asked. Sam shook her head.

"No, why should he? Him and Sloane are dating," Sam admitted. Moon gasped and hit Sloane's arm playfully.

"You didn't tell me this!" Moon stated in shock. Sloane chuckled.

"Anyways, I think you should go with the blue one. It matches your eyes," Sloane suggested.

"I agree!" Moon stated, handing over the blue outfit to Sam.

    "Hey babe! Saw you couldn't take my call so I wanted to leave this voicemail. I heard about your foster care notice and I'm so sorry to hear. You can always stay with me. Bye!" Miguel said on Sloane's phone. She then turned off her phone to pay attention to the lesson today. The Miyagi-Do students were all panting under a tree due to the California heat.

    "Oh God. It's so hot out," Demetri said, leaning his head on Sloane's shoulder. "I'm sweating in places I didn't even know I had pores," he added. Daniel then walked over to all the teens.

    "Alright guys! Out from under the tree, it's time to get to work," he announced. The students groaned in response as they stood up.

    "It's like one hundred degrees out. Can't we take it easy today?" Robby exclaimed.

    "Are you kidding? This heat wave is a gift. Today, you're going to experience Shocu-Geiko," Daniel informed. The students tilted their heads in confusion.