𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓍𝒾𝓋 ★

SEASON 3 EPISODE 8

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚⋆

     "WIN at all costs," Kreese informed us. "Those we thought to be our allies have turned against us. Now our enemies are attacking us from all sides. There is no turning back. Now is the time to show them revenge."

    The other students and I were practicing our punching and blocking movements.

    "Finish the fight for good. Do I make myself clear?"

    "Yes, Sensei!"

"It's locked," Daniel informed Johnny. "They'll buzz it open when he's on his way out."

Johnny turned around and looked at Daniel and I.

"You gotta be kidding, they called you two?" Johnny asked, annoyed.

"I called them," Daniel replied.

"They called me. I'm sure Robby is going to be thrilled to see you guys," I exclaimed.

"I'm not looking for any trouble. I'm just here for Robby," Daniel surrendered.

"Robby doesn't need you. You've done enough," Johnny nagged.

"Okay, that's enough you two. You've both done your fair shares of shit but at least Robby himself told me that he wants me to come and get him," I stated.

"So you have it all under control?" Daniel asked me.

"Yeah," I replied quickly.

"Just like you had Kreese under control?" Daniel said.

"Hey!" Johnny yelled at him. "That's not her fault. Don't blame her for that."

"You're right. It's your fault, Johnny. What'd you think was gonna happen when you summoned that demon back to earth, huh?" Daniel stammered.

"Kreese is my problem," Johnny stated.

"Not anymore. He made it crystal clear that he's everyone's problem, Daniel said.

"Guys, enough. Just shut up," I stammered. Obviously they continued and didn't listen to me.

"Seriously?" Robby stammered, walking out the door.

"Robby," Daniel said.

"Hey, Robby," Johnny said.

"I told them I didn't want you guys here," Robby said.

"You're my son, I wanted to be here," Johnny replied.

"And so did I," Daniel pitched in.

"Where's Sloane? I wanted her to be here," Robby informed. Johnny then pointed at me. "Both of you, stay out of my life," Robby stated before pushing between them.