Chapter 2

Where am I? I thought as I was blinded by bright lights. My head was throbbing and my body hurt. I adjusted to the lights and looked over to see my dad sobbing by the bed I was in. Wait, I'm in a hospital I realized. "Dad?" I said to him. He lifted his head up. "Oh thank god you're awake!" He said, hugging me around my neck.

"Why am I here?" I asked. "Honey, who did this to you?" He asked, pressing the nurse button. "I, I don't know." I lied, I loved my dad too much to hurt him. "Please, I need you to tell me." He said, worry in his eyes and voice. "I think, I fell." I lied again. "I tripped." I continued. I hated lying to him. But I hated seeing him in pain more than anything.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. The nurse came in. "Oh good, you're awake." She said. "Did she remember what happened?" She asked my dad. "She said she tripped and took a pretty bad fall." He told her. She nodded and wrote something down. "Okay well, we'll see how she does for the next hour or so and the doctor can clear her. She changed my IV bag.

"Oh, by the way you have a visitor." She added, walking away. Noya walked in. "Noya? Why are you here?" I asked. My dad got up and gave him a hug. "Thank you so much for helping my daughter." He cried. "Dad, I'm okay" I smiled. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "Uhm, a water would be fine" I told him. He left and shut the door.

"What happened?" He asked. "I tripped" I told him. "L/n, I know you didn't. No way you can trip like that." He said. "It was nothing, just some girls..." I trailed off. He sighed. "I'm so sorry that happened." He said. "It's okay, it's not your fault." I reassured, giving him a weak smile. Suddenly I heard a small voice go "Neechan?" I looked over to see my little sister.

"Hey" I said, smiling at her. "Are you okay?" She asked, doe eyes staring at me. "Yes Yua, I'm ok." (Lol that name may or may not be borrowed from one of my other stories👀) She looked at Noya then back at me. "Who's this guy?" She said bluntly. I chuckled a bit as she crawled next to me. I wrapped my arm around her. "This is my friend, Noya." I told her.

They each shared a bright smile. "I'm Yua!" She said, proudly pointing at herself. "I'm Noya!" He said, reflecting her energy. "We're you the one who helped my sister?" She asked. He nodded. She sprung over and gave him a hug. "Thank you"

Time passed

I traded numbers with Noya. The four of us (Yua, my dad, Noya and I) were waiting around, playing uno when the nurse walked in. "Okay, there are no serious signs of concoction, the doctor will send an email. Other than that, you are free to go!" She said with a smile. She took out my IV and put a pad of gauze and wrapped the small area in case of bleeding.

SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISE IT WILL BE LONGER NEXT CHAPTER