Chapter 19

Y/N POV (for once💀)

I was so excited that I was asked to be a manager. I go to all practices and games anyway. I was currently doing homework, but was having difficulty focusing. My math teacher mR. yAmAtA enjoyed giving us hours of homework. "Why the hell do I need to write an essay for math?" I grumbled to myself. I moved my books and homework from my bed to the floor. Yua called me and said she was staying the whole weekend with her friend. I grabbed my phone and looked at my notifications while it was on 'do not disturb'.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Heyy baee

Me

do ik u?

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Oh sorry! It's Ren

Me

oh, hru?

Ren🤗

Good! There is this rlly cute girl I met from
your school named Sakura I hear she
swings both ways iykwim😩😏

Me

Oh hell no not her

Ren🤗

?????
*seen*

"Fucking shit." I mumbled to myself, tossing my phone an arms length away from me. I rubbed my face with my hands. I grabbed my phone again.

Me

Ren just said she started talking to SaKuRa

My Love💕🧎‍♀️

Like, Sakura Sakura??🤢

Me

Yep, apparently she swings both ways🤷‍♀️

My Love💕🧎‍♀️
eh, knowing Ren she'll probably
ditch her after 'spending the night'💀

My Love💕🧎‍♀️
wait how'd Ren get ur #?

Me

Idfk I thought u gave it to her

My Love💕🧎‍♀️
No

Me

.... ima just lock my doors and windows rq😍

My Love💕🧎‍♀️
U wanna come over???

Me

Always🙄

I grabbed comfy clothing to wear incase I fell asleep, or spent the night, I wouldn't have to sleep in jeans. And so I could be comfy overall.

After getting ready, I got my stuff and drove to Noya's

After getting ready, I got my stuff and drove to Noya's. Ren was there, I noticed her car. I went to unlock the door but it already was. That's weird I thought, walking in. "Yu?" I called out. I heard Ren and him laughing and I followed the sound. "Hey guys.... What's going on?" I asked as I saw Noya laying on Ren's chest and she was playing with his hair.

"Oh sorry! I didn't know you were coming!" Ren said, then quickly got up. "You know, O actually have to go." I said, leaving."Y/n wait!" Noya said, but I still left. What the hell? Why were they doing couple stuff? Why was he laying on her chest? Why was she playing with his hair? Why didn't he tell her I was coming? So many thoughts ran through my head. I felt dizzy.

I drove home angry. The hell was going on? When I got home I plopped onto my bed faced down in a starfish position. I groaned loudly into my pillow. Uuughhhh. I picked up my phone and dialed Kiyoko's number. 'Hello?' She answered. "Hey, I heard that there's a party, wanna go?" 
'Who's party is it?' "I don't know, some dude from another school's volleyball team." 'Oh, Atsumu?' "Yea, I think that was his name." 'I guess so, better than being stuck at home.' "Yay! Meet me at my place in 30" 'Will do, bye' "Byyee" I hung up.

Ok, I need something cute, something that'll make me stand out. I went through my closet. After all I've been through over the past few months, I deserve to feel like a bad ass. "Perfect" I smiled.
(There will be two choices, you can pick ur own if u want, Pinterest link in bio)

My Love💕🧎‍♀️

My Love💕🧎‍♀️

Can you come over? I feel like that wasn't
left on a good note...

Me

You think!?

Me

Anyway, I can't, busy

My Love💕🧎‍♀️

wdym

Me

I mean, I'm going to a party so I can't hang out.

My Love💕🧎‍♀️

Lmao I was going to ask u to go w me

Me

I'm going with Kiyoko, I'll just see you there.

*Seen*