Ending #3

Edit- HEYYY I EDITED THIS ENDING SO IT'S ALSO A LEMON AND WILL LEAD INTO A TERUSHIMA FANFIC

"Let me explain." Noya pleaded. "fine."

"It was when she first came back. Without warning, she kissed me." He said...

"Son of a bitch" You took out your earrings and beat the pretty outa Ren. Then you walked up to Noya. "Bye." You said. "Wait is Y/n free now!" Kuroo asked, in a tipsy voice. "WAIT THAT GAVE ME AN IDEA, LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVAN!" Atsumu yelled. You left Noya to play the game. "Okay! Who first?" Kuroo asked, rubbing his hands together. "If you don't kiss you take a shot!" Someone yelled out. "I'll go first!" You turning your hand, spinning the bottle. The bottle spun 3 times, landing on a boy named Terushima.

You had never met him before, but he was conventionally attractive. "What's it gonna be? 7 minutes, or seven shots?" Atsumu asked. You smirked, biting your lip and got up. Terushima smirked as he followed you to a walk in empty closet. You both moved on the opposite side of the room so they couldn't eavesdrop. He lifted your chin. "Don't you wanna talk to me first?" You said in a seductive tone. He rested his arm above your head and leaned close to you. "Sure babydoll" He said, looking you up and down.

You bit your lip. He was so hot right now. "Now who's not talking?" He did a scoff laugh. "I'm Y/n" You told him. "I'm Terushima" He winked, leaning in. You kissed and his soft plump lips made you melt. His tongue danced with yours, his tongue ring was a foreign thing to you, but you loved it. He pulled away and started to kiss your neck, finding your sweet spot. You felt his cold tongue piercing touch your skin, causing you you get chills. You let out a gasp causing him to smiled. He left hickies on your neck. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you made out. He moved down, placing kissed on your exposed collarbone.

Suddenly there was a knock on the closet door, indicating your time was up. You walked out first. "Holy shit she got hella hickies!" Kuroo yelled, pointing at you. You rolled your eyes. "Okay! I'll go!" Bokuto said, spinning the bottle. It landed on a random girl named Kanna. I got up to get a drink. After a minute Terushima came over. "You're taking your sweet time aren't you babydoll" He chuckled. "I have a crazy idea..." You said. "Oh do you?" He replied. "You wanna fish what we started?" You asked seductivley, biting your lip. "Lead the way" He said, you grabbed his hand and walked to a random room downstairs. 

 After shutting and locking the door, you crashed your lips onto Teru's. His hands explored your body. You tugged at his shirt, wanting him to take it off.

^3^

Last ending!!  TYSM FOR READING THE REST OF THE LEMON WILL BE IN MY TERUSHIMA BOOK SO KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR THAT POST!