Chapter 15

It had been a month since the psychotic events that happened. It still played in the back of your mind. You constantly got night terrors and zoned out into the memory due to your trauma. You had to take meds because it was so bad. But you managed with your friends, and of course, Noya. And with you love life... though things would get steamy, you actually haven't done it. You both were ready, there was just interruptions, like, a stupid amount. It seemed like every time at that moment, everyone needs everything from you guys.

You we're currently watching a movie with Noya in your room. He was laying on you, with his head on your chest as you played with his hair. You were both so invested in the movie that you didn't notice Yua standing in your door way. She cleared her throat, making you jump a bit. You let out a 'hmm?' And looked at her. "Can you take me to Aoiki's house? Daddy's working late today and I'm staying the night at her house." She asked.

"Yea" You replied, smiling. You tapped Noya and he looked at you. "I have to drop Yua off at her friends house, you wanna come?" You asked. He sat up, stretching. "Sure" He replied. You turned off the TV an got up, walking to the car. Yua sat in a car seat in the back while you drove, Noya in the passenger. You pulled up to Aoiki's house and you and Noya walked her to the door.

She gave you both a hug and had you leave before she rang the doorbell. "I don't want her to know I don't have my own Barbie car like her! Go!" She pushed us. "I'm going!" You chuckled. As you were in the car your dad called you. "Hey!" You said. 'Hi honey! I'm going to be out late! So you and Noya are going to be home alone for awhile, is that okay? I can leave early if you need." He said. "No dad, it's okay! Do what you need!" You replied, a small smirk on your face.

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE LONGER ALSO NEXT CHAPTER IS LEMON SO YEA ILYSMMM (especially LostInBorderland
I HOPE U ENJOY