Chapter 20

Kiyoko picked me up at around 7:45. About 30 minutes after we arrived, Noya came is, which Ren holding his arm. My jaw dropped, my eyes narrowed, my fists clenched. He walked up to me. "What the hell is going on here?" I asked, crossing my arms, my eyes still shooting daggers. "Ren just got cold, and she's a bit clingy" Noya chuckled. "Okay but why is it like that? She knows you're dating me right?" I stared at him directly in the eye.

"You're over reacting!" Noya scoffed. "Is she? This chic is obviously into you. You laid on her chest and she played with you hair. Then you take her here with her clinging onto your arm like it's nothing. So just to say, she isn't overreacting. And you know what Nishinoya, you're acting like a real douche bag." Kiyoko defended me. "Thanks Kiyoko" I said. Noya rolled his eyes. "Ever since that bitch came back, he's been so toxic..." I told Kiyoko. "Maybe you have to break up with him." Kiyoko sighed. 

"I know, but it's hard, we've been through so much." I looked down. "You know what, this will be tomorrows problem! Right now let's party and get shit faced" Kiyoko said, chuckling. I smiled at her. "I would love that" I said.

2 long island ice teas and 4 tequila shots later.... 

You were currently dancing, feeling yourself, little did you know, you had eyes on you, admiring you. And you knew it. You were about to be asked to dance by a stone cold hottie, when Atsumu said. "HEYYOOO WE'RE PLAYING NEVER HAVE I EVER SHOTS MEET IN THE BACK PATIO" He yelled. You went over and stood in front of a table with a large tray of sake shots. "Ight! Lessggo!" Kuroo yelled. "Never, have I EVER, cheated on my current partner??" Kuroo asked. A lot of ooohhhhs came out. You hid so Noya couldn't see you. The you saw him and Ren took a shot.

"What. The. Hell." You came out of hiding. "Oh shittt!" Osamu yelled. "I knew it." You scoffed. "No! It's not like that!" He said. "I have questions." You stated. "Anything that will make this better." He said. "Did you cheat? When did you do it? And why?" You asked choking up. Noya sighed. He walked you over to somewhere private. "Let me explain." Noya pleaded. "fine."
"It was when she first came back. Without warning, she kissed me." He said...

^3^

This is a short chapter! Next we will have an ending, or multiple, enjoy!!