Ending #2

"Let me explain." Noya pleaded. "fine."
"It was when she first came back. Without warning, she kissed me." He said...

"I pushed her off me. She's been so much and when I tell her to back off she gets really emotional and in her head..." Noya sighed. "Noya, she is not a good friend. I'm sorry but, do you see what's going on? I don't know, I need to get my head wrapped around this. You walked off.

TIME SKIP

It was about 2am and you were in your room, listening to music, the shared playlist you have with Noya, specifically. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "What the hell?" You got up and looked through the peep hole, there standing, was Noya. His eyes were glossy. "I'm so sorry, Y/n. Is there anything I can do? I can't lose you..." He said. You didn't respond for a minute. "I get it, I'll go..." He turned around. "Noya, wait" You grabbed his wrist. He turned to look at you. "Do you wanna come inside?" You asked, rocking back and fourth slightly.

He nodded. You guys had a long talk, just saying what came to your mind, clearing the air. You were sitting on the couch at the moment, watching a movie. You put your hand on top of Noya's. He turned to you. "Did you, mean to do that?" He hid the excitement in his voice. "Come closer, I'll tell you." You pulled him by his collar, connecting your lips with his. The kiss was sweet for a moment until, your hands wrapped around his neck, his on your lower hip. You pulled away and looked at him breathing a bit off balance.

HERE YOU GO!! THERE'S ONE MORE ENDING I HOPE U ENJOY