Chapter 1: This Is Magic

I looked out the back side of the cabin, all at once, at that. As it was that I could still hear Alexander yelling to the old man from the front. As it was that I wanted it to all go away at this point, all at the exact same time too.
I felt sick, and I felt guilty as to the fact that it was, at that. That I had in fact so badly wanted to go to this place, to get back at Alexander. As it was that I knew that this was in fact all my fault as to what ever it was that had happened the night before.
As it was that I seemed to have stood there and stared for a bit more time, at that. That was when I then began to hear the voice of my girl friend. As it was that Marion then did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over to me, at that.
As it was that I seemed to have began to have realized it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over to her. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she felt like she did in fact even have to say to me just now.
"Things will be fine Harris... We will get out of here... Don't worry... We were just looking the wrong way yesterday... She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have stood there and stared for just a bit more time. In the end, I then began to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I just seemed to start to get a little bit angry for what ever reason or another.
As it was that I seemed to feel the anger build up in side of me. I then also began to start to speak right back on over to Marion. As it was that I knew that she was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I did in fact even have to say my self just now.
"No... Things will not be fine... Things are not fine Marion... You can't just say some bull shit like that... RosaLinda is dead... What the hell are we going to do when we come back... Hell... If we even get back..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I saw that she did in fact just seem to have a bit of a surprised look on her face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to her. As it was that she seemed like she was in fact going to say some thing back to me.
But in stead, she did in fact just seem to shut her mouth at the last moment. As the only noise that I now heard, was the foot steps of some one coming in to the cabin. As it was that I did in fact turn my head on over to it, along with every one else.
As it was that every one then did in fact just seem to be looking right on over in that direction. I then all of the sudden saw that it was Alexander. As he also seemed to start to speak right on over to us all, at that.
"The old man is fucking useless... If I could get away with murder... Than I would kill him now..." Alexander did in fact just seem to say. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow a bit wide as soon as he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it did in fact kind of surprise me as to the fact that he had said that. As I noticed that he had been a lot different since it was that we had got here. As I felt like the way that he had said that, it was clear that it was in fact not a joke what so ever.
I kind of shivered a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Zachary. As I then looked on over to him, as I listened as to just what it was that he felt like he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well fuck... No one ever comes out here... Might as well do it now... Doubt any one will find it, or even be able to trace it..." He seemed to say, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact not like the serious look that he had on his face right now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could possibly do. As it was that Marion then did in fact just seem to decide to step up and speak.
As it was that I seemed to have realized that it was the case. I did in fact begin to turn my head right on over to my girl friend, all at once. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Guys... Stop it with what you are doing... This is some thing that you can not come back from... We just need to look for a way out of here..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she did in fact have a very serious look on her face as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard what it was that she had said. I felt like I could not help but to agree with what it was that she had in fact said. As I then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to her, all at once.
How ever, Alexander was in fact quick to respond back to her him self. As it was that I turned my head right on over to him. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well if the old man is right... It seems like there is no way out of here..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head right back to the front of the cabin.
As it was that he did in fact seem to feel sick, and a bit angry as to just what he had said to. As it was clear that he was in fact still thinking back on RosaLinda. Which I could not blame him for what so ever.
As it was that I just seemed to feel like it was, all at the exact same time too. That what ever it was that was in fact seeming to go on here. That this was in fact nothing but pure evil, all at the exact same time too.
I finally decided that it was in fact my turn to step up and speak. As I was worried that the both of them were in fact going to be upset at me still. As they listened as to just what it was that I felt like I had to say to every one that was in here just now.
"He is just doing that to scare us... This is all just a trick and a game for him... Some thing is wrong with this man... He probably put some thing in our water a couple of nights ago... Thats how we got lost..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like this was the only real explanation as to just what it was that was going on. As I just then did in fact just seem to feel some what better about things. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that it seemed like every one did in fact want to agree with me.
Alexander still did in fact just seem to be a bit off him self how ever. As it was that I suddenly began to also start to hear the voice of Sharise. As I just then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Zachary's girl friend had to say right now.
"Well... We can't just give up... This man is evil, and we need to figure out a way out, and we need to stick together this time..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time.
As it was that I also did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I knew that it was no use to give up on finding a way out. And to just stay in this cabin, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. As in the end, I then began to start to hear the voice of Alexander, at that. As I also began to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say all of the sudden.
"What the hell are we going to do about RosaLinda? We just going to leave her body out there?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide as to just what he had said.
As it was that I felt like I really did in fact not want to go looking for her. As it was that I knew that it was only bad out there, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I felt like there was no point in making a grave for her in this place either.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Zachary, once again. As it was that he then began to start to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then began to have stared to have realized that it was in fact the case. I then turned my head right on over to my friend. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Bro... We are going to go all the way back out there for her? And put her corpse in the car or some thing? What exactly is your plan there? How are we going to find her?" He did in fact just seem to say to Alexander.
As it was that I saw that he did in fact also seem to have serious look on his face too. As it was in fact the cold hard truth as to just what it was that he had even just said. Even as much as it was that none of us did in fact want to hear what he had said.
I kind of just once again began to start to shiver a bit to my self, just as it was that I had done before. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I felt like it was my turn to go right on ahead and speak up once again.
As I just then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden begin to do as such a thing like that. I saw every one begin to start to turn their heads on over to me. As they all listened as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Zachary is right... We need to find the car, and we need to get out of here... Once we do, we will figure out what to do from there..." I did in fact just seem to say to them all. As it was that I did in fact also have my eyes right on Alexander, just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
Alexander just seemed to not care what so ever as to just what it was that I had even said. As he just seemed to simply be empty and emotionless, all at the exact same time too. As it had me a bit worried as to whether or not he was going to be strong enough to keep on going.
I felt like I could in fact not blame him for any of this what so ever. As I kind of felt like we were trapped in some sort of night mare just now. And as to the fact that I knew that he had loved RosaLinda to near death.
Now he felt like he should be dead as to the fact that she was gone. As it did in fact kind of make me shiver as to the fact that I even thought that way. As I then began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe all of the sudden.
"Stop it... You've gotta be strong... You have to keep fighting..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As I then got up from where I was in fact sitting on the chair. And I then began to start to stare at all of my friends, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that their eyes seemed to be wide, as soon as it was that they did in fact seem to see what I was doing.
I then began to start to go right on ahead and speak to them all. As I could in fact clearly tell they were all starting to listen. As to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... We need to start this now... So I am going to put that old hag in to his rightful place... Who is with me?" I did in fact just seem to say to them all, all at once. As it was that I had a bit of a smile on my face as I had in fact said what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have acted that sort of way. It did in fact just seem to light up the faces of every one else. All except for Alexander of course, which I felt like I had given up on that.
As all that I simply cared about at this point, never the less. Was the fact that he was in fact going to continue to stick with us. As I just then did in fact seem to let out a rough sigh to my self at the thought of that.
I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Zachary. As it was that my other friend did in fact just seem to step up and speak. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Fuck yeah! Let's get that mother fucker right now!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he seemed to have a bit of some anger in his voice as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said.
As it was in fact what I seemed to like to hear, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him, all at once. As I then began to start to go to where the front of the place was at, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I also seemed to look back at every one, all at the exact same time as well. As I then began to start to go right on ahead and begin to speak right on over towards them all, all of the sudden, at that.
"Alright... You guys are coming aren't you all?" I did in fact just seem to say right on over to them. As I did in fact just seem to have tilted my head as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that the girls did in fact just seem to be quite a bit anxious as to the fact that it was the case. But my girl, Marion, did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden look right on over to her.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her right in to her eyes. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm. As I then began to start to go on and listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like she had to say to me, at that.
"Yes... We are in this together!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact seem to be exactly what it was that the girls did in fact need to hear, all at once.
As it was that I saw that they all begin to start to join up together, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it sure as hell made me feel a whole lot better. As I seemed to all of the sudden turn my head away from them all, all at once.
As it was that I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I also then began to start to speak to my self a bit under my breathe. Trying my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
"Alright... You've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As that was exactly what it was that had felt like seemed to push me through. As I then began to start to head right out the front door, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I began to look right towards where the man had been before, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my eyes grew wide as soon as it was that I saw. That the man was in fact no longer there, all at the exact same time too. As I then all of the sudden began to start to speak out loud to every one.
"What the hell? Where did he go? Damn it!" I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. Though I did in fact feel like it did in fact not seem to matter at all as to just what it was that had in fact I had said.
As it was that I knew that the man was not going to help us what so ever. As it was that I just simply shook my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Zachary, all at once.
As I turned my head right on over to my friend, at that. As I looked at him right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then also began to start to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell indeed... This dude was know magic or some shit..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to roll my eyes at my friend as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
As it was that I seemed to stare back at him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he actually seemed to have a dead serious look on his face, all at once, at that. Which did in fact just seem to make me squint my eyes right back at him.
As it was that I also began to start to speak right back on over to him, all at once. As it was that he seemed to keep his own eyes on me, at that. As he then began to listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Come on man... Get real... Magic? Really?" I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that I hoped that he sure would in fact come to reality with what he had said. As it was that I kind of felt like it was in fact very very stupid.
How ever, as I seemed to stare at him for just a bit more time. He did in fact not seem to budge a single bit, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact just seem to have me quite a bit worried, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at him for just a little bit more time. I then began to start to hear the voice of Alexander. As I turned my head right on over to my best friend all at once.
As it was that I looked at his bleak and empty face, at that. As I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could, at that. As I then began to just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place as well, never the less.
"Nah Harris... This place is straight evil... This is magic..."