Chapter 10: Keep Moving

I just seemed to sit in the dirt for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do. Or just what it was that I should say right on over to my friends, at that.
As it was that I felt like every one did in fact hate me. And that every one did in fact also just seem to blame me for all of this. Which I felt like I could in fact not really blame them for that being the case.
I knew that it was in fact just quite a bit my fault. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare down at the ground. As it was that I just did in fact seem to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"There's no way out..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was quite a bit hopeless as to what it was that I had in fact said. As I felt quite a bit bad as to just even what I had in fact said just now any ways.
As it was that I felt like I had not meant to say it at all. Nor had I been thinking that way at all, at least I hoped. As it was that I just seemed to gulp, as it was that I did in fact even seem to think on that of course.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare down. That was when I heard the voice of my friend Alex, at that. As it was clear that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had just said.
As it was that I then just seemed to look up to my friend. As I stared at him right in to his eyes of course. As I then just listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"No... We will get out of here... Trust me... Maybe we might even get famous off of this story..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he some how had a bit of a hopeful look on his face, at that.
As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was thinking. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Marion, as well.
As I just seemed to look right on over to her, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Why would you even think about that right now? You think people might even believe us?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that first, she did in fact just seem to be upset at the thought of it.
That was until she seemed to think on the fact that we might be famous. As it was that she seemed to almost be a bit excited at the end. Which kind of did in fact just seem to make me feel sick, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were in fact still right on the ground. As it was that I was not sure what to do or what to say my self, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear Sharise. As it was that she seemed to start to speak up. As I then did listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Guys... Why can't we just grieve for our lost friends? We can think about all of that stuff later..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to feel a bit sad about it all.
I felt like I could in fact not blame her for being that way just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to once again look below me. As it was that I then also just seemed to hear Alex start to step up and speak.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... You're right about one thing... We can't think on that yet... We need to get out of here first... Screw grieving to be honest..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he seemed to suddenly care less about RosaLinda, all of the sudden.
I felt like I wanted to think on just why that might be the case. But it felt like I had my mind some where else, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes on Sharise, all at the exact same time as well.
I could tell that she was in fact in a lot of pain just now. As I knew that she felt like she was a lot to do with the blame of Zach's death. Which I felt like a lot of that was in fact on me, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I just did in fact just seem to shake my head just a little bit. As it was that I also then began to speak to my self a bit quietly right after that.
"No need to focus on that... We just need to get out of here..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I just did in fact seem to use the same words as Alex. As it kind of made me feel a little bit sick as to the thought of that.
Even though I kind of also knew that what it was that he had said. That he was in fact right, and that we had no other choice really. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. I then began to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh. As I then did in fact also seem to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too.
I looked back at all of my friends, all of the sudden. As it was that I took a quick chug of my water. Before I then also began to start to speak right on over to them all.
"Alright... Enough talking... And more doing... Let's get out of here... We have rested long enough..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I stared at every one, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said.
It almost felt like they did in fact not think that I was serious. As it was that I saw that they just seemed to stare at me with their eyes wide. As it was that it seemed like no one was going to make the first move.
I looked on over to Marion, as she was the first one to look away from me. As it was that she just seemed to look all around the trees that were surrounding us, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her also shiver quite a bit.
After she had done as such a thing like that, as well. She then looked back at me, and began to start to speak back to me her self. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say right now.
"Harris is right... Let's go..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a very serious look on her face. As I saw that she had her eyes squinted right at Alexander of course.
As it was clear that she was once again expecting him to take the lead. Which Alex seemed to be a little bit worried at first, all at once. Before it was that he then eventually did in fact just seem to nod back to her.
As it was that he then seemed to lift him self up from where he was sitting. As it was clear to me that he was in fact taking this serious. As it was that he then just seemed to look at all of the rest of us for some time.
Before it was that he him self, then did in fact seem to speak. As it was that I saw that all of our eyes were on him. As we all listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Stick with me... Do not lose sigh on each other... We will make it out of here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had a fairly serious look on his face, at that.
As it was that he made sure that we had in fact all heard him. In which case, I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self at first. Before in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to calm my self down.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to lift my self up as well. As I saw that the girls did in fact just seem to do the exact same thing. As I then also just did in fact seem to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe.
"We can get out of here... We can..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to nod to my self all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I eventually then also began to start to see that Alex was doing the same thing as earlier. As he was in fact beginning to walk the same line that he had in fact just seemed to have walked before.
It felt like we had been going at this way this entire day. As I felt like at the very least, we had to have walked at least 5 miles at this point. As I knew for a fact that it was that it had not taken us 5 miles to get to the cabin from the car, at that.
I felt like I wanted to say some thing about it, all at the exact same time as well. But for what ever reason or another, at that. I did in fact just seem to keep my mouth shut, as it was that I then spoke to my self a bit quietly, just as I had done before.
"We will make it..." I said, as it felt like I was repeating the same thing to my self once again. As it did in fact not seem to make sense to me at all. Nor did in fact seem like I had a plan what so ever, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to stare down in to the woods. As it was that I had the same look on my face as it was that I had before. As it almost seemed like I could hear a voice talking to me in my head right now.
"Just give up Harris... It's so useless... It's so pointless... Just accept destiny..." It did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. Almost as if it was a whisper in to my ear, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit. As it was that I heard the voice of Sharise, as she seemed to speak up, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I turned my head on over to her with my eyes wide. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Hold up! We might have some thing! My phone is blowing up with notifications right now!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that she was in fact quite a bit excited as to that being the case.
As I wondered if she was excited due to the fact that she felt like we now might have a way out. Or if it was the fact that she was excited because she had connection for socials. Which kind of did in fact seem to be stupid for me to even think that.
As it was that I had in fact thought for just a little bit more time. That was when I suddenly heard the voice of Marion, all at once. As I then did listen as to what it was that she had to say right now.
"Well! That means you might have some connection to Zach's car right?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I saw that her eyes were wide as to what she had said.
I kind of felt like what she had in fact said might make sense. But that was the last thing that I was in fact thinking about right now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Alex.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak up him self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I just listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Screw that! We need to call 911 or some shit! Get them here as soon as possible and tell them about this place and help us get out!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like what he had in fact said seemed to make more sense.
Though I also kind of shivered at the thought of that as well. As it was that I wondered if they would believe what happened to RosaLinda. And how I was going to explain what happened to Zach, at that.
As bad as it was that it seemed like it was for me. I kind of felt like I wanted to go with Marion's plan. And I just wanted to cover all of that up, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to gulp at the thought of that. As I seemed to stare down low at the ground. As it was that I then did in fact seem to speak to my self quietly.
"Maybe I truly am a murderer..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I seemed to feel blood on my hands, all of the sudden. As well as the fact that I felt some sort of evil in side of me, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my mind and focus off of every thing else, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to hear Sharise seem to speak up, just as before.
Though this time, she did in fact just seem to be disappointed. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head a little bit. As I then listened as to what ever she had to say in the very first place any ways.
"No... Damn it... It is just a bunch of reminder alarms..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was in fact upset with her self for getting a little bit excited.
As I felt like I could in fact not blame her for that being the case. As it was clear to me that I was not the only one that felt disappointed. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the look on the faces of the others.
As it was that Alex then once again then seemed to speak up. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare at him for some time. As I also then listened as to what ever it was that he had to say him self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright... We need to stop wasting any and all precious time... Let's just keep on going... Eventually we have to find some sign of life..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to feel over whelmed with heat. As it was that I then just seemed to start to speak back to him.
As it was that I saw that Alex seemed to look back at me. As his eyes were squinted at me as he did so. As he did listen as to just what ever it was that I had to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"And what happens if we find no sign of life?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I saw that his eyes then suddenly did in fact just seem to grow wide, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
It was clear that he did in fact not seem to think on that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to dip his head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear Sharise.
As it was that she seemed to put a little insight on this. As it was that I looked at her, all at the exact same time too. As I then also listened as to just what she had to say just now.
"Well... We can always just head back to the cabin... If worst comes to worst..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that her own eyes were wide, just as soon as she had in fact said what she had said.
All of us just seemed to stare back at her with our own eyes wide. As no one seemed to have a single clue as to just what to say back to her. As it seemed like all of us were in fact thinking the same thing right now.
As it was that the moment of silence seemed to hold for some time. As it was that I just seemed to continue to try to stay strong. As finally, Marion then did in fact decide to speak up.
As it was that I looked right on over to her this time. As it was I also got my eyes right in to hers. As I then did also listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Hell no... I'd rather stay the night out here... I am not restarting again tomorrow..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As she did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on her face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I also kind of felt like I agreed a little bit on what she had said.
As it was that I saw that every one did in fact continue to stay quiet. That was when I then decided to speak up. As I knew they all could hear as to just what it was that I had to say to them all, all of the sudden.
"She is right... We will eventually run out of supplies... Probably best to try to keep on moving forward... Even if we don't find the car... We will find some where..." I did in fact just seem to say, with my eyes wide.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I hated to say as to just what it was that I had just said. But it was also some thing that seemed to be quite a bit possibility at this point, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at that. As Alex then decided to start to speak up him self, as well. As I did listen as to just what ever he had to say, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
"You are right... I am getting as far away from this place as possible..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he too did in fact just seem to have a very serious look still. Just as soon as he had said what he had said.
I kind of shivered once again for what ever reason, all at once. As I felt quite a bit of a chill seem to go down my spine, at that. As it was that I then just once again, did in fact just seem to speak up to all of my friends.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I once again saw them all start to look back at me. As they all then listened as to just what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright then... Let's stop standing here, and keep moving..."