Chapter 2: Another Day

Every one just seemed to stare at one another, all at once. As if it was that they felt like one of us was going to give better answers. As to the fact as to just what it was that Alexander had in fact even just said to us all.
As it was that I felt like I ever so badly did in fact want to step up. And kind of laugh, are just write off what it was that he had said. As it was that I knew I did not believe it, and it did in fact kind of sound stupid.
But as to just what it was that had in fact happened the day before. I felt like I could in fact not rule it off as not being true. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, at that.
"Come on... Think Harris... You're the one that's supposed to be good at that type of thing..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I seemed to snap my fingers a few times, as I did in fact feel quite a bit anxious.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then began to start to look at the rest of my friends, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... We can't just stand here and just give up... We at least have to try and figure this out..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to bring up a very fair point right now.
As I could tell that every one was in fact acting hopeless just now. As I felt like I really could not blame them for that being the case. But I also felt like she was right on saying now was not the time to give up.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared back at her for a little bit more time. I then also began to start to hear the voice of my best friend. As I then listened as to just what it was that Alexander did in fact just seem to have to say back to her just now.
"And if we do get out? What are we going to tell every one? What are we going to tell the cops? That we randomly found RosaLinda hanging from a tree?" He seemed to say back to her, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at her. As to the fact that it was clear that he was upset that she was trying to give any one hope. Which in return, did in fact just seem to make me squint my eyes right back on over to my friend.
As it was that I then began to start to step up and speak my self. As it was that I then saw every one begin to look on over to me. As they all then listened as to just what ever it was that I had to say to all of them in the very first place as well.
"So Alexander... You are saying we should just stay here and give up? Just let our selves die? We can worry about that when the time comes man... We need to just get out..." I did in fact say back to him.
As I did in fact have a very serious look on my own face as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that it looked like he wanted to say some thing back to me at first. As I saw that his mouth did in fact just seem to open.
How ever, in the end, he seemed to have decided not to. As he just seemed to stay silent, as so did the rest of us for a bit of some time. As the silence did in fact just seem to linger for just a little bit more time.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to stare for just a little bit more time too. That was when I began to start to hear the voice of Marion. As I then listened as to what my girl friend had to say about all of this, all at the exact same time too.
"Harris is right... We are all in pain for losing our friend... But that doesn't mean we can just let her die in vein... We must tell people about the evil that is going on up here..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that she had a different mind set from Alexander on all of this, at that. As she seemed to believe that people would believe what we said if we told them. As it did in fact kind of give me a little bit of some hope on all of this as I then did in fact just seem to think on that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer. I then also began to start to hear the voice of Zachary. As I listened as to just what he seemed to say back to us all, in a not so happy voice as he spoke up.
"Well... What the hell are we doing here wasting time? Why the hell is it scorching hot out here? We either stay in side this hot cabin or we get some air in the woods and start looking for a path out of here..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to clap his hands. As to the fact that it was that he had in fact said what he had said. As it was that I just seemed to blink my own eyes a few times all at once.
As in the end, I then did in fact also seem to nod to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and also speak back to him. As it was that I saw him look right on over to me, as he listened as to what I had to say to him just now.
"Alright... Let's go now then... And remember, we all need to stick together... We can't split apart again..." I did in fact just seem to say to every one, all at once. As I once again had a very serious look on my face as I did as such a thing like that.
I felt like every one had in fact known that to be the case already. But either way, I felt like I needed to make sure for a fact that they did. As I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Alexander.
As it was that I then began to turn my head on over to him. As I had my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways.
"Fine... Let's get the hell out of here then..." He did in fact just seem to say back to us all. As it was that I could see him shiver just as soon as it was that he had said what it was that he had even said just now.
As it was that just as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. He also then began to start to take the lead for us all. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see that he was in fact heading off of the front porch, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also hear the voice of Zachary from right behind me, all at once. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact even feel like he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright girls... Make sure that you all have water..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod my self. As I knew that I did in fact still have several bottles of my own water in my bag just now.
As it was that I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. As it was that I wanted to go on ahead and get some thing to snack on too. But I also knew that I did in fact not want to waste away food for no reason.
I had a bit of a bad feeling that this was not going to be the end of our little adventure. As I kind of shivered as it was that I had thought that way. As it was that I then began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Don't think that way... Every thing will be just fine..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew that I really did in fact not believe one bit as to just what it was that I had even just said to my self.
As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of all of those other thoughts. As I simply just seemed to continue to follow with where Alexander was taking us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have turned my head right on over to him. That was when it was that I also heard the confused voice of Marion, all at the exact same time too. As she then did in fact just seem to speak up from right behind me.
I kind of gulped, as it was that I began to realize that it was the case. As I did my best to try to keep my self calm. As I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Where are you taking us? This is not where we came from that night!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look all around me all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that she was in fact right with what she had just said. At least for the fact that it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That every thing seemed to be looking a whole lot different than the days prior.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare all around me for just a little bit more time. I heard the bit of annoyed and frustrated voice of Alexander, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Well where we tried to go the day before... It just led us in one big circle... And I really don't want to find my girl hanging from a tree again thank you very much..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a very serious look on his face.
As it was that I also kind of felt like he had a bit of a fair point as well. As it was that I did in fact feel like I could not blame him for that being the case. As I knew that it made me sick as to even think about as to just what it was that I had seen.
As it was that I had done my best to try to clear my mind from all of those thoughts, at that. I then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise, as she began to speak up. As I looked on over to her, as I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say right now.
"Well we could have messed up and not realized that? Why would you think that going the wrong way is going to take us to the right way? That makes no sense..." She did say. As it was that I also kind of felt like she had a very fair point on what she had said.
As it was kind of a bit of coming to terms with reality. As to the fact that it was, that there was no use in us going the wrong way. As I just seemed to simply start to nod a little bit to my self, all at once.
I could tell that Alexander was in fact very angry just now. But he did in fact do his best to try to keep his calm and composure. As it was that I then began to start to also hear the voice of Zachary, all at once.
As it was that I also seemed to turn my head right on over to him. As I looked at him right in to his eyes as well. As I began to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Sharise is right... If you aren't happy with that... Let's waste some more time and vote on it... Either way, you need to stick with us Alexander..." He did in fact just seem to say to him. As I saw that he had a serious look on his face as soon as he had said what it was that he had even said.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to turn my head back to Alexander, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact very upset still, none the less.
As he just then did in fact still seem to speak back to Zachary. As he had a some what calm voice as he did so. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Fine... Let's go that way then... And let's go back in another circle..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a very negative attitude about him when he had said that. As it was that it was some thing that I did in fact not like to see from my other wise happy friend, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. As in the end, I did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else. As I then did in fact begin to start to keep my self as calm as I could.
As it was that I did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to see that he was clearly waiting for one of us to take the lead. Which I felt like, as scared as it was that I felt like I was just now, none the less.
I knew that every one else was in fact just as scared as me. As it was that I knew that some one needed to step up just now. And some one needed to take us out of here, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that way for just a little bit more time. I then began to start to speak up to every one that was around me just now. As I made sure they were listening as to just what ever it was that I did in fact even have to say to them all, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... What the hell are we waiting for then? Let's go!" I did in fact just seem to say to them. As I looked back and made sure that it was that they were in fact following in my foot steps, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I saw a couple of them nod right back on over to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then felt safe enough to go on ahead and look away from them.
As it was that I then began to start to go in the other direction that it was that Alexander had been going. As I kind of stopped my self for just a few moments time, at that. As I kind of gulped, as it was that I did in fact seem to stare all around me, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I also then began to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then began to start to speak out loud to my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... Where the hell are we supposed to go?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost just now. As it seemed to not lol any thing like it was that it had in fact looked the day before.
As it was that I just seemed to shiver just a little bit, all at once. As it was that I then all of the sudden heard foot steps from right behind me. As it was that it almost made me jump for just a second, all at once.
How ever, I did in fact just seem to manage to keep my self calm. As I heard the voice of Marion from right behind me. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"We go that way... Remember..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have quite a bit of a worried look on her face just now. As it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had even said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. That was when I then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to her. As I looked on over to where it was that she was in fact pointing to.
As it was that I then began to start to realize that she was right with what she had said. I also began to start to let out a soft sigh to my self. As I spoke back to her, knowing she was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at once.
"Thank you Marion..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I some how managed to put a little bit of a smile on my face just as soon as it was that I had in fact even said as to just what I had said.
As it was that it kind of felt a bit fake as to the fact that it was the case. But it did in fact just seem like she did in fact not care what so ever. As it was that she did in fact just seem to continue to stare at me with her eyes wide.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare right back at her. That was when I began to start to hear the not so pleasant voice of Alexander. As I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Are you going to keep going or not?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that he did in fact have a not so happy look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to me.
I just seemed to have let out a little bit of a rough sigh out loud, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to nod right back on over to my friend. In which I also shortly after began to speak to him.
As it was that I seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that he continued to stare right back at me him self. As he did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Come on then..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact almost say it as if it was that I was the one waiting on them. Which luckily enough for me. No one had seemed to have thought twice on what it was that I had just said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel a little bit better at least some what. As it was that I then began to also start to continue to go right on ahead. And I began to start to turn my head away from them, all at the exact same time too.
And I then began to start to head on in the direction that it was that Marion had pointed to. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then began to start to shake my head a little bit to my self.
As it was that I felt the hot sun on my back even in the woods. I did in fact just seem to let out a heavy breathe. As I also began to start to speak to my self quietly.
"Well... Here goes another day..."