Chapter 6: Thank You Man

As I just seemed to lay up against the tree for a bit more time. As it was that I felt as calm and as normal as it was that I could ever be. As this seemed to feel like it was the best thing to me in the whole world.
That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear loud foot steps. As it was clear that some thing or rather, some one. Was in fact just seeming to come our way.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And hear the voice of Sharise, as she began to speak.
"Ignore it... All that matters is what is right now..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As she then did in fact just seem to continue to do what she was doing before.
As much as it was that I knew that it was in fact not right. As well as the fact that I was in fact afraid of what was coming our way. Some thing was wrong with my head, and it just felt ever so good to me.
I just seemed to close my eyes, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak out loud, all at once. As I was quite a bit quiet as I did as such a thing like that.
"I just want this to last for ever... What the hell is this?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the foot steps right on us, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that just as it was that I had in fact heard that. They all of the sudden did in fact just seem to stop, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to start to hear a gasp, all at the exact same time as well.
It was clear that it was not Sharise either, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes, all at once. And I looked over to the direction that it was that I had heard the noise come from.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see as to what it was. I then began to start to hear her voice, as it was in fact my girl friend Marion. As I then began to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Harris?! What the hell are you doing with her?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I looked at her with quite a bit of a guilty look on my own face.
As it was that I knew as to just what it was that I was doing. As it was that I just seemed to feel like I was at a loss for words. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Alexander.
As it was that he seemed to almost be amused with this. As it was that I looked on over to my friend. As I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I think this is more what is Sharise doing..." He said, as he did in fact just seem to have a smirk on his face. As it was that I expected Marion to get a little bit upset as to just what it was that he had just said.
But I saw that she seemed to be simply hurt as to just what it was that it was that was going on. As that was when I just then did in fact just seem to move back, all at once. As I just seemed to get Sharise to stop, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to squint my eyes right back at Marion. As it was that I did in fact just seem to also start to speak right back on over to her.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. I saw her look at me with her eyes wide, all at once. As she then listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh come on... Don't act like you haven't done this before..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that it felt like a pretty fair excuse to me, as to just what it was that was in fact even going on.
Marion just seemed to stand there and stare at me for a bit longer. As it was that she just seemed to be even more hurt than before. As it was that she seemed to be tearing up a bit, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I then began to also start to hear her speak back to me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I thought we were over that... I thought you had forgiven me for that? Is that your excuse that you are going to use on me?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she was in fact balling up at this point.
How ever, I just seemed to not care what so ever for what ever reason. As I just seemed to stare at her with a bit of a blank look on my face. As it was that I just then began to start to hear another voice from right beside me.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look over to them. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see it was Zachary. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Oh you're going to pay for this one Harris... You broke the damn bro code..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I could in fact already see what was in fact coming to me, all at once.
I could in fact see the punch that was in fact coming my direction. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to try to dodge it at the last second. As it was that I realized that my pants were not on right just now.
I managed to dodge it just a little bit, all at once. But I did in fact just seem to take a little bit of the punch on to my shoulder, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to grunt in pain, all at the exact same time too.
I suddenly just seemed to snap back to reality, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak to Zachary in an angry voice. As it was that he seemed to stand there and listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him just now.
"Hey! What the hell man!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact lost as to just what he was doing just now. As it was that he did in fact just seem to come up closer to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. I suddenly began to start to lift my pants up all of the sudden. As I then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and move back from him.
Zachary just still seemed to be angry at me just now. As I could in fact see that his fist was in fact balled up, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he just came closer and closer to me, all at once.
Just as it was that he was in fact right up on me, all of the sudden. He then did in fact begin to start to speak to me in a very angry voice. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Don't try to play this cool with me and act like your the victim here..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that he was not going to stop him self on just what it was that he was doing right now.
As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to come closer and closer. As it was that just as it was that it looked like he was about to swing at me again.
That was when it was that I heard the familiar voice of Sharise. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak up from right beside us. As she seemed to stop Zachary with just what it was that he was doing.
As it was that Zachary then did in fact look on over to her. As I looked at the girl with my eyes wide my self. As we both listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"No Zachary... This is my fault... I seduced him... He didn't want it... He was telling me the whole time..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was a bit of a surprise to me as to just what it was that she had said.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down as well. As it was a bit of a surprise to me to hear a female take accountability for their actions.
As it was that I just all of the sudden did in fact hear Zachary. As it was that he then spoke back up to his girl friend. As I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say to her.
"Why?! Why would you do that Sharise?" He did in fact just seem to have to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the both of them with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I just seemed to see Sharise start to smile at him. As she had a bit of an evil grin on her face, which did in fact confuse the both of us.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that she then also began to start to speak back to him. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... It's simple... I mean, you know how you mistreat me... And you also know that you can't please me..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to look right on over to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to give me a wink. Which did in fact just seem to have Zachary flustered for just a little bit of some time.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had just said to him. That was when it was that I began to start to hear some one laughing. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be Alexander.
Every one did in fact just seem to turn their heads on over to him. As it was that he then began to start to speak up, all at once. As it was that we all did just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Haha! We always knew you had a small dick Zach!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to point his finger right at Zach. Which it was clear that it did in fact just seem to embarrass our friend quite a bit.
As it was that Zach had in fact just seemed to look back at Alexander. That was when I saw the embarrassed look that was on his face start to turn in to an angry look. As I saw him ball up his fist, just as it was that he had in fact done to me.
As I kind of just wanted to smile my self as well, as I saw it was the case. As it was that it was until I then all of the sudden saw him run at Alex. As my eyes then did in fact just seem to go wide, all at once.
I was in fact in quite a bit of some shock, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the loud voice of Zachary. As I listened as to just what it was that he had to yell on over to Alex, at that.
"I've wanted to beat the fuck out of you for a long time, but I think now is the day..." He did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that Alex then did in fact just seem to stop laughing as he had said what he had said.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to be a bit surprised by what it was that our friend had said. As it was that I also then began to start to see him squint his eyes back at Zachary. As it was clear that he was in fact fairly upset by what he had said.
As it was that Zachary stormed closer and closer to Alex. That was when it was that Alex seemed to yell right back at him. As it was that I then listened as to just what it was that my best friend had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"You can try if you want ass hole... I'm just playing around..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to calm Zachary down just now.
But Zachary didn't seem to want to hear any of that. As it was that it seemed like he had already got his sights on Alex, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to take a swing at Alex, all at the exact same time too.
Alex flinched up, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. But it didn't seem to hurt him all too much, at least as far as I could tell. As it seemed like it had in fact been a bit of a shock to him a lot more.
It seemed to be the same way as it was to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that Zachary continued to swing at Alex. As it was that I then just seemed to speak to my self a bit under my breathe.
"What the hell is he doing?" I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to just do my best to try to calm him down. As it was that I felt like Zachary would stop after a few good punches.
Alexander seemed to think the same thing as well, all at once. As it was that he seemed to all of the sudden try to take a step back. Which was in fact to his own detriment, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that Alex seemed to slip on some thing, all at once. As he then did in fact just seem to fall on the the forest floor, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Zachary jump on top of him much to my surprise.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the loud voice of Sharise. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to yell out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Zachary stop! Stop! What are you doing!" She did in fact just seem to scream at him. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide all of the sudden.
As I saw that Alexander did in fact have his arms out to block the punches, all at the exact same time too. But that didn't seem to matter to Zachary, what so ever, at that. As he just seemed to continue to keep on swinging, as he hit around his arms.
As it was that I saw that it was in fact the case just now. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Marion, all at once. As I then just did in fact listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
"Harris! Do some thing! You need to stop this!" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look on over to her, at that.
As I was not all too sure if it was that I did in fact want to call her my girl any more. As it was that I just had my eyes wide, as I seemed to stare right back at her. As it was that I saw that she did in fact have a very serious look on her face of course.
Which did in fact just seem to wake me up all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to speak right back over to her.
"Oh God..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right back on over to Alex and Zachary, at that.
As it was that I saw that Zachary was now actually starting to hurt Alex, all of the sudden. As that was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then began to start to run on over towards the both of my friends.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have drawn closer. I then began to start to yell out loud to Zachary, all of the sudden. As it was that I hoped that he would listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Zachary! Stop it man! Look, I'm sorry about this... Just stop doing what you are doing! This doesn't help us at all!" I did in fact just seem to say to my friend, all at once.
As I hoped that it would in fact wake him up as to just what it was that he was even doing. But that just did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. As I just stood there and stared as he did in fact just seem to continue to swing at my best friend.
That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to get angry, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then decided as to just what it was that I was going to do next. As I knew that I was in fact not a fighter what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
But I knew that I had to do some thing now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I began to just say some thing ever so quietly to my self, at that.
"Damn it Zach..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to run right in to him, all at once. As I just did my best to try to knock him back or knock him to the ground at the very least.
It seemed to work fairly well, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Zach. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak up in quite a bit of some shock.
"Hey! What the-" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Just as it was that he did in fact just seem to fall right on to the ground, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I sure did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better as soon as it was the case. As for what ever reason or another, I then looked away from him. As I then in stead, did in fact just seem to get my eyes on my best friend Alex.
As it was that I reached my hands up to help lift him up all of the sudden. As I saw that he was beaten up fairly good, as he was bleeding all over his face, all at once. As I was sure glad that I had in fact stepped in when it was that I had done.
As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Alexander. As it was that he just seemed to start to go right on ahead and speak back to me. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell was that about? Thank you man..."