Chapter 8: Slut

I stood there and stared at Marion for just a bit more time. As it was that I felt a bit sick as to just what it was that she had said to me. And as to how she could just say that so calm, and just keep on walking after that.
Almost as if it did in fact kind of make me think I had done that on purpose. As to the fact that it was that perhaps I had saved Sharise. From the fact that she had told me that he was in fact a bit abusive to her.
I kind of felt sick as to the way that I was in fact thinking. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly.
"None of this is right..." I did in fact just seem to say all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wonder if that was in fact true. As it was that I kind of also thought that we might all be showing our true forms.
As to the fact that we had all just given up hope on the fact that it was. That there was no such sort of way out of here at this point. As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I then just got my mind and my focus off of that all. As it was that I then did in fact begin to have just stood there and stared. As it was that I then began to have smiled for some odd reason.
As it was kind of making me sick that I was doing such a thing. As it was that I also just seemed to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I once again did in fact seem to speak to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"This isn't me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Once again not all too sure if it was that I really believed as to what I had said. As it was that I kind of thought on some of the things my parents said to me at times.
I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I could. As it was that I lifted my head up all of the sudden. To see that Sharise was in fact right by my side, all at once.
As it was that she also then began to start to speak right on over to me. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at once.
"You aren't the bad guy Harris... I do not blame you for that... I still loved Zachary... But some thing was always so wrong with him..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a bit of a sad smile on her face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to dip her head a bit low. As I kind of wondered if she was thinking the same thing as I was. As it was that she had not really believed as to just what she had said.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of thought that kind of way. I once again did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also start to speak back to her.
As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to see her look back at me. As her eyes were in fact wide as she did as such a thing like that. As it was that I knew that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say just now, at that.
"This just doesn't seem right... We should at least be getting rid and digging a grave for them..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at where it was that Zachary's body was going to rot and decay.
As it was that I did my best to try to not think on that, all at once. As it was that it felt so hard to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Alexander.
As it was clear to me that he had in fact been catching up on what it was that I had said. As it was that I looked right on over to my best friend. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he felt like he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... We don't really have that luxury Harris... We don't know what the hell is going on here... We need to get out of here as soon as possible..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he had a serious look on his face as he had said what he had said.
I knew that he was in fact right with just what it was that he had said as well, all at once. As it was that it still did in fact not mean that I could not feel sick at the thought of it. As it was that I knew that Zachary was still a good friend to me.
I just kind of did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply nod back to him. As it was that I also then began to start to speak back to him, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I saw that his eyes were in fact still right on to mine. As it was that he did listen as to just what it was that I had to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"I know... We need to get out of here as soon as we can..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what it was that I had in fact said to him, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact feel a bit sick as to the fact that it was. That what if there was no such sort of way out of here? What if we were in fact stuck here right now? What if we were in fact destined to die out in these woods?
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to stand there. As it was that I finally began to start to hear the voice of Marion.
As it was that I looked right on over to her, all at once. As it was that I saw that she had a blank look on her face. As I listened as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... How about you stop talking back there, and you start walking... We won't get any where if you keep wasting each other's time..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to not care what so ever about any thing.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self, all of the sudden. As it was that I kind of just began to start to think on just what it was, all at once. That did in fact just seem to have to do with us getting out of here.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to think back on getting in to Zachary's car. And then escaping what ever hell hole we had in fact been stuck in. As it was that I just seemed to stop my self on the thought of Zachary's car, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact thought on that, all at once. I then began to start to begin to go right on ahead, and I began to speak to all of them. Knowing they were still going and listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh shit... We have to go back and get Zach's keys!" I did in fact just seem to say to them, all at once. As it was that I saw that Marion and Alex did in fact just seem to draw their eyes wide as to just what I had said.
As it was clear that the both of them had in fact not thought on that either, all of the sudden. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise, all of the sudden.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to be completely calm. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look right on over to her. As I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that she had to say just now.
"Relax... I've got a back up pair that he always has for me... We will be just fine... No need to go back there..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she then did in fact begin to reach in to her bag, as she pulled out a perfect clone of Zach's keys.
I kind of felt a whole lot better as to just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look back on what was behind us. As it felt so cold, as I did in fact just seem to shiver up on the thought of that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I began to start to speak to my self out loud. Just as it was that I did in fact just seem to look right behind me.
"We are fine... We will be fine..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to some how keep my self calm, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
I quickly did in fact just seem to turn my head away from that direction all at once. As it was that I did in fact not even want to think on going on over to that place. As it was that I then did in fact begin to just stand there and stared, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to bteathe in a rough sigh of relief all of the sudden. As it was that I seemed to look back at the rest of my friends. As it was that I heard the voice of Marion as I did as such a thing.
As it was that I looked right on over to her of course. As I had a very serious look on my own face as I did so. As I did listen as to just what it was that she had to say to us, just as it was that she had done before.
"Alright... Than let's go... Come on... I am not spending another night here..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was still in quite a bit of a rush to get out of here.
I kind of looked at the rest of my friends as she had said what she had said. As it was that I felt like they had the same bad feeling that I did. That we might very well me stuck here for another day.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could, at that. As it was that I also then began to start to hear the voice of Alex. As it was that he then just began to start to decide that he was going to speak.
I looked right on over to my best friend, at that, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to stare right in to his eyes. As it was that I did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say  back at Marion.
"Come on... She is right... We need to get the hell out of here..." He did in fact just seem to say to me and Sharise. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at him with my eyes wide of course.
As in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact seem to nod right back on over to him.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to see him turn his head around and begin to walk on ahead. As it was that I also just seemed to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all of the sudden.
"Yeah... We will get out..." I did say to my self, all at once. Though I felt like I did in fact not have all too much hope in my voice. As to the fact that it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I kind of felt that kind of way of course. I kind of just did my best to simply shake my head a little bit right on over to my self. As I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else like before.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she began to start to speak up and say some thing. As it was that I did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I am sorry about all of that Marion... I don't know what got in to me... That wasn't like me..." She did in fact just seem to say to her best friend. As it was clear that she was in fact quite a bit guilty as to what she had done.
I still was not all too sure if I felt the same way that she did just yet. As I felt like it was all that I had ever wanted, none the less. As it almost felt like I was lost in some sort of dream when that had happened.
Though, I kind of still felt quite a bit bad for Marion, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh out loud, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to also hear the voice of Marion, all of the sudden.
As it was that she then began to start to go and speak back to Sharise. As I saw that she had her head turned around and her eyes squinted at me. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"It's okay Sharise... I know that it wasn't your fault..." She did in fact just seem to say back to her friend. As to the fact that it was that it was in fact kind of the fault of Sharise.
As it was that I knew that I had not been the one that had in fact been pushing that so hard. As I had tried to get her to stop what she was doing several times. But she didn't seem to want to do as such a thing like that, all at once.
As it was that I stared back at Sharise, as it was that I expected her to own up and take the blame. But she seemeed to now have a smile on her face. As she felt happy with what Marion had said, and that every thing was now fine and back to normal.
I kind of was not all too happy with that what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head right away from Sharise. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe.
"This really is all my fault huh?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that Alex had in fact been telling me that over the last few days for one thing. As well as the fact that it was, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
That I had in fact been the one that had decided we should go here. As well as the fact that it was, I had in fact just been the one who had killed Zach. As I looked down at my hands, as I saw blood all over them.
I kind of felt sick for all that it was that I had in fact done. As I felt evil for all of it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I wish that I was not even here right now, and we had just stayed home.
I got my mind and my focus off of all of that how ever, all at once. As it was that I then just heard the voice of Alex, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Marion... Stop whining and complaining about him... You know what you have done to him... You know that Zach came up with the idea for all of this... Stop it... Please... I just want to focus on getting out..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he had his eyes right on to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that she must be saying some thing to him behind my back. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes right back on over to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard Marion start to speak back to Alex. As it was clear that she was not at all too happy with just what he had said.
My eyes were now wide as it was that she had done as such a thing. As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on just now. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that she had to say.
"We already made up for all of that Alex... He killed Zach... I think he should be put back... I don't think he should come with us..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
My eyes just then did in fact just seem to grow wide, as to just what it was that she had said. As it was that she sure did in fact just seem to sound crazy. As it was that I knew that this was in fact not normally like her.
How ever, I felt like I could in fact not help but to get a bit upset. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to yell right back on over to Marion, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact not care as to just what could hear us out in these woods. As it was that I saw that they all had their eyes on me. As it was that I knew they were listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm fucking tired of this... If you want me to stay back... Than so be it... Let's just split off again... Cuz that worked so well last time..." I did in fact just seem to say right on over to Marjon, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew as to just what it was that I had been getting at. On just what it was that I had in fact just said right back to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel bad for my best friend, for bringing that up again, as well.
I kind of just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Alex speak back. As it was that I listened as to just what ever it was that he did in fact just seem to have to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Why can't you just both kiss and make up..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact getting quite tired of this, all at the exact same time too.
Which I really could in fact not blame him for that what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare. As it was that Marion did in fact feel like she was not done just yet.
As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to speak up once again. As it was that I let out a bit of a rough sigh, just as before. As I then began to just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"This is bull shit... Complete bull shit Alex... Why would we keep a cold blooded killer?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she kept on saying it like I had in fact done that on purpose, all at once.
As it was that it was clear that none of us did in fact agree with her. As it was clear that we were in fact all angry with her just now. As it was that Alex seemed to not agree with her most of all, as I saw that he was starting to get a bit of a black eye.
I just seemed to stand there and stare, all at the exact same time too. As I thought about just keeping quiet in a bit of some response at first. How ever, in the end, I did in fact decide to speak right back to her.
I saw that it was that once again, just as it was before. Every one then looked right on over towards me. As they all listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... I'm not the fucking though, am I? Why don't you shut up you slut?"