Chapter 7: Killer

I looked at Alexander for just a bit more time, all at once. As I could in fact tell that he was in fact busted up. As it was that I put my hand down to help him up all of the sudden.
Which felt a bit stupid, as I knew that it Zach was really that angry. Than he could easily just lift him self up and come back at me at any moment in time. Which I did in fact keep those thoughts in the back of my head.
Though, it did in fact not seem like he was going to do such a thing. As it was that I then did in fact help Alex off of the ground. As it was that I then began to start to also hear him speak to me, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to stare at him right in to his eyes, at that. As I just then did in fact listen as to what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Man... Some thing is wrong with this place... We aren't acting normal..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact pointing out the obvious.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then began to start to think on what I had let Sharise do. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I also just then did in fact seem to speak out loud. As I was in fact talking right on over towards Zach, at that.
"I'm sorry Zachary... I don't know what got in to me... I should have done some thing... You should be upset at me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I felt a bit stupid as to just what it was that I did in fact seem to say.
As it was that I felt like he might just take that too serious. And that he might come after me all of the sudden. Which I then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards where Zachary was at.
As it was that I saw that my friend was not moving at all, what so ever. As it was that he just seemed to be laying down on the ground. Which did in fact just seem to confuse both me and Alex, at that.
As it was that Alex then did in fact just seem to speak to him. As it was that I kept my eyes on Zach as he did so. Though I did still listen as to what it was that Alexander had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Zach... Stop playing around... We need to go..." He did in fact just seem to say to Zach. As it was clear that Alex was not in the mood to be playing games right now.
As it was that I waited for Zach to respond to Alex, all at once. But it just did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that he just still laid still on the ground, at that.
As it was that he continued to have done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes right on over to him. As I just then did in fact also seem to walk right on over to him, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to him. As I also then began to start to try to help him up, at that. As it was that I made sure he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say to him.
"Come on ass hole... I just pushed you..." I did in fact seem to say. As it was that as I then did in fact just seem to grab on to his arm. I felt like some thing was in fact not right with him, all at the exact same time too.
As, he seemed to be easy to lift up, as there was no such sort of resistance. As it was that I then began to start to feel my heart stop. As I still felt his warm body on my hands, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when I heard the voice of Alex from right behind me. As I kept my eyes on Zach, as I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Come you guys... We need to get out of here... This place is giving me the creeps..." He did in fact just seem to say to us all, all at once. As it was clear that he did in fact seem to feel off about all of this.
How ever, I kind of just ignored what it was that my friend had said for just a few moments. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my eyes on Zach. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to panic.
As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact turn my head to Alex, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to him. Knowing he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Um... Alex... He isn't responding..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I just seemed to have my voice crack, due to the amount of stress I was under. As it was that I was trying my best to keep my self calm.
How ever, I felt like I feared as to just what it was that it meant. As it was clear that it was that Zach was in fact not faking this. As I knew that I had heard about this time and time again, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the foot steps of Alex. As it was that he just seemed to walk up on me, at that. As it was that I then just did also hear him speak right back on over to me.
As it was that I had in fact heard that it was the case. I looked on over to my friend, with my eyes wide. As I then just listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Come on Zach... Stop messing around man... We need to get out of here... I will fucking carry you if I have to..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to walk right up to our friend.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to grab on to him. Getting ready to lift him off the ground, at that. Which he did in fact seem to do with ease, all of the sudden.
As it was that Alex then did in fact just seem to stop him self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see his eyes grow wide. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak up fairly loud, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear him continue to speak. As I once again did listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
"Harris... I think... I think he's dead..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to say the same as I had been thinking.
I kind of gulped, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of one of the girls. As I did in fact just seem to realize that it was in fact Sharise.
As I turned my head on over to Zach's girl friend. And I stared at her with my eyes wide, all at once. As I then just did listen as to what it was that she did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"You killed him! Why would you kill him Harris!" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare down at my hands.
Almost as if I saw actual blood on my hands, as to what she had said. As it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that just as soon as I had seen that, it did in fact just seem to go away.
As it was that I had once again just stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. And I then spoke right back to Sharise, all at the exact same time too.
"I... I didn't mean to... I just pushed him off of Alex..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that I then did in fact kind of wonder if what I had said was in fact true.
As it was that I knew that I had in fact been fairly upset, at that. As maybe I had in fact pushed him a bit harder than I had thought. And had in fact not realized it at the moment I had in fact done it.
As it was that I had just seemed to stand there and stare. I then began to start to hear the voice of Marion. As it was that she seemed to speak back to me in quite a bit of a cold tone.
As it was that I just seemed to look right on over to my girl friend. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I could. As I then did listen as to what it was that she had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all of the sudden.
"So... You're a murderer, and a cheater... And you expect us to believe that you are not a liar?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she did in fact just seem to say that with a very angry look on her own face.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. I felt like I wanted to spout back at her. That she was in fact the one that had in fact cheated on my first.
But I heard the voice of Alexander seem to speak up before I had the chance. As I then all of the sudden began to turn my head on over to him. As I then did listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at once.
"No... He was defending me... Zach was trying to kill me... Harris did not mean to push him like that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it was clear that my friend was in fact defending me.
Which I was in fact grateful for, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to my best friend. As it was that I did my best to try to clear my mind and my thoughts off of every thing else.
As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Marion. As it was that she seemed like she was in fact not done just yet.
As it was that I then began to start to realize that it was the case. I then began to start to look over towards her. As I listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... But that still doesn't make up for the fact that he practically raped Sharise..." She did in fact just seem to say back to Alex. As it was clear that she was in fact looking for any sort of excuse, all at once.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to tilt my head right on over towards Marion, at that. As it was that I felt like that was not how it had in fact played out what so ever. As it was that I felt like she was just trying to defend her self now.
Alex seemed to not be having any of that what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak back. As it was that I then just did listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"It looked like Sharise seemed to be consenting based off of the fact that she was blowing him..." He did in fact just seem to say to Marion. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look right on over to her. As it was that he also looked on over to Sharise.
As it was that Sharise then did in fact just seem to dip her head a bit low to the ground. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a guilty look on her face. As it was that I kind of seemed to feel some what better now, all of the sudden.
Though, I knew that one of my good friends was still laying on the ground dead, beside me. As it was that I kind of shivered at those thoughts. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Marion.
As it was that she once again did in fact just seem to speak back. As I once again turned my head right on over to her, at that. As I then listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Sharise would never do that... You are just bull shitting..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she did in fact not want to believe that her best friend would in fact do as such a thing like that.
I kind of just began to start to get tired of all of this, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes right back on over to Marion, at that. As it was that I also then began to start to speak right back on over to her, as well.
Marion then did in fact just seem to look on over to me. As I saw that her eyes were in fact wide. As she just then listened as to what it was that I felt like I needed to say back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... No Sharise... Tell her that you went up on me... Tell her about all of it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I had a bit of an evil smirk on my face just as I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why I was acting this way. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare at Marion. As it was that Marion then did in fact just seem to be worried, as she looked back at Sharise.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As she seemed to have a smirk on her own face for some odd reason.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to wonder as to why it was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. And I just still listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Oh... Yeah... It was me Marion... I am sorry... But I do a way better job than you could ever do..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I almost wanted to laugh as to just what it was that she had said.
As I knew that what it was that she had in fact just said. That it was in fact the cold hard truth, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at Marion like before.
As it was that I saw that her eyes were in fact wide, all at once. As it was that it was clear that she was not all too sure as to just what she should do. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to speak back.
Though she was in fact not doing a very good job at it what so ever. As she seemed to be struggling over her words, as well. As I then just did listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I... Why would you do this? Why?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to continue to stare below her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to do the same. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what I should do my self. As I was also not all too sure as to how it was that I did in fact not feel bad what so ever, as to what was going on.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Alex. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be speaking in a serious tone.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look over to him. As it was that I saw that his eyes were wide, as he looked back at all of us. As it was that I then listened as to what ever it was that he did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Look... You all need to stop with what you are doing... Some thing is wrong with this place... No one is acting right... And we need to get the hell out of here right now..." He did in fact just seem to say to us all. As he had a very serious look on his face still.
As it was that I was in fact about to smile back at him, all at once. As it was that I was about to go back at him with some sort of remark. As to the fact as to me actually seeming to like this place for some reason.
That was until it was that I then did in fact just seem to stop my self. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to us all.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. I saw that every one then did in fact just seem to turn their heads over to her. As we all just did listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alex is right... We need to go... That was not me... That was not Zach... This is not like any of us..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that she did in fact have a very fair point, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to do my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I then began to start to hear Alex speak back up like before.
As it was that I turned my head right on over to my friend, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just did listen as to what it was that he had to say just now.
"Come on... Stay behind me... Do not leave each other, and stick close by each other's sides..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact once again seem to be serious.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and look at the girls. As it was that I then also began to start to speak right on over to them.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to see them look at me. As they listened as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Listen to Alex... He will make sure we are safe..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure as to whether or not I did in fact believe what I had said.
As it was not against Alex what so ever, all at once. As much as it was that I felt like nothing about where we were at was safe. As I just seemed to close my eyes for just a couple of seconds, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I seemed to hear the voice of Marion, as she did in fact just seem to speak in to my ears. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Know this Harris... You will always be a liar... And you will always be a killer..."