Chapter 9: Wake Up!

I looked at Marion for just a bit of some time, all at once. As I could tell that she was in fact hurt with what I had in fact just said. But I felt like I could in fact care less about that at this point, as I felt like I was tired of what it was that she was saying.
I knew that once it was that we were in fact getting out of here. That I might in fact be in a whole lot of trouble. But at the same time, I also knew that I did in fact not want to be with her after we were out.
If we were out, as I kind of just dipped my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of that. As it was that I then began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all of the sudden.
"It's fine... We will make it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I kind of wondered if I wanted that to be the case just now. As it was that I was not all too sure what was going to happen when I was out.
And what it was that I was in fact going to do with my life either. As it was that I knew that I was in fact about to go and graduate high school. And that I had no sort of plans now, especially with Zach being gone.
I kind of winced, as it was that I was not all too sure as to why I was only thinking about my self. As it was that I just then looked at Alex, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he no longer seemed to be afraid, or in pain any more.
It seemed like he had in fact taken the lead for us all now. As I felt like I was in fact fine with that as well. As it was that I then once again spoke to my self a bit quiet.
"Alright... What the hell do we even do now..." I did in fact just seem to say out loud, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that Sharise had heard me. As it was that I saw that her eyes were in fact right in to me. As it was that I kind of did in fact wish that it was not the case just now.
As, I knew that as much as it was that I was upset with Marion. I also knew that what it was that I had in fact done with Sharise. That it was in fact wrong, and it was not like me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I eventually began to hear her speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"We get out of here... And we tell the world what happened here... Maybe they can figure some thing out, and do some thing about it..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she had a serious look on her face just now, of course. As well as a look that did in fact just seem to be hopeful. As it was that I kind of did in fact not believe a word as to what it was that she had said.
As it was that I felt like no one would in fact believe us. As well as the fact that I kind of also felt like it would only put more lives in danger. As it was that I just seemed to keep my mouth shut on all of those thoughts.
In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to her. As I didn't want her to lose hope at all. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I sure hope so..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I didn't want to get her hopes down. But I also felt like I was not sure what to say to keep her hopes up.
As it was that I just then eventually began to start to turn my head away. As it was that I got my eyes right on to what we were doing. Which of course was in fact us walking through the woods still.
As it was that I had in fact continued to have stood there and stared. I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a lot more quiet this time.
"Alright... We can do this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to my self.
As it was, that I was not all too sure as to whether that was true or not. As in the end, I eventually just seemed to go on and here the voice of Alex. As it was that it got my mind and my focus off of all of that luckily enough.
I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on to him. As it was that I saw that he was looking back at us all. As we all listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... I think we might be going the right way..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had a bit of a sad smile on his face right now. Which I was not all too sure as to just what that was about.
Though, I also felt like I did in fact not want to bring any of us down. As I just then did in fact just seem to smile right back at him. As I then just seemed to look all around us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. In the end, I then began to start to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to Alex, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. I noticed that every one got their eyes right on to me just now. As it was clear that were in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say back, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I think you are right!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my head held high, just as soon as I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare. As in the end, I just then began to start to wake my self up. As I then did in fact just seem to see the girls look all around us, all at once.
As it was that they had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just began to start to hear the voice of Marion. As it was that I let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self as soon as I knew that it was in fact the case.
As it was that I had continued to have stood there and stared. In the end, I just then began to start to look at her right in to her eyes. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place as well.
"I think you are right Alex! I think we are going the right way!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As she also then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to Alexander.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. This time I did in fact just seem to see a real smile on to his face. As it was that it seemed to make me feel better as I saw that it was the case.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit of some time of course. As I just then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she then began to start to speak up for what ever reason.
I turned my head right on over towards her of course. Still a little bit scared to even be looking at her just now. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"How can you tell? It was so damn snowy, and so dark that night..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, just as soon as she had in fact said as to what she had said.
As it was that I realized that she did in fact just seem to have a fair point, all of the sudden. As it was that I kind of looked all around us once again. As I was not too sure why this seemed to be so familiar.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to try to keep my self calm. As it was that Alexander then did in fact just seem to speak back to her. As I then did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I don't know... I just feel like this is right..." He did in fact just seem to say right back to her. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
In my head, I felt like it did in fact not make all too much sense as to just what he had said. But I also kind of felt like at the exact same time too. That he was in fact right with just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I looked right back at Sharise. Who I could tell that she was in fact still fairly worried. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to her.
I saw her then go ahead and turn her head right on over to me. As it was that I also saw that her eyes were wide. As she listened as to what it was that I had to say back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"He is right... We are going the right way... I can feel it too..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that Alex then nodded back to me. As it was clear that he was in fact grateful that I was backing him up.
As it was that we all just seemed to stare back at Sharise, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see her shiver. As it was that she also then did in fact just seem to start to speak back shortly after that.
As it was that she now did in fact just seem to have her eyes on Alex. As it was that I just seemed to stare at her right in to her eyes. As I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I'm not going to go against you guys I guess... I don't want to split apart especially now..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As she had a once again fairly serious look on her face just now.
As it was that it seemed to make us all feel a little bit better. As to the fact that it was, that we were in fact all with each other. Even if it was that it seemed like we weren't exactly getting along, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I then eventually began to start to wake my self up. As it was that I just began to also start to hear the voice of Marion.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak back to her best friend, all at once. As it was that I looked right on over to her. As it was that I also did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways.
"Well... We don't have much of a choice where to go... We have to go all in on this..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact also have a fair point on just what it was that she had said.
As it was that this time, I did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I just seemed to get my eyes right on to her as I did such a thing. As it was that I saw her look right in to my own eyes as well.
As it was that she quickly then did in fact just seem to turn away. As I did the exact same thing that it was that she had just done. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to look back to Alexander instead.
As it was that I saw that he just seemed to have his own eyes wide. That was until I began to start to speak right on over to him. As it was that he did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Let's go then Alex..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I had a once again serious look on my face, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to him.
He seemed to stare right back at me for just a bit of some time. Before in the end, he then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away from me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to see him do as such a thing like that, all at once. I also then began to start to hear him speak up to us all. As I did just listen as to what it was that he had to say to her all once again, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's get this done..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then once again did in fact just seem to follow as to just where it was that he was taking us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel good as it was that it was the case.
As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I would feel safe right now, all at once. Espcially after it was that we had in fact just been through so much, at that. But I simply did in fact just seem to feel that way.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod a little bit to my self. As it was that I also let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact start to speak back to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"This is it... We will be free..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be fairly certain as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile a little bit my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. As it was that I also now did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot more calm than before.
As it was that I just seemed to look at Sharise, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why. But I seemed to feel the same desire that it was that I had earlier.
As it was that I did my best to try to look away, all at once. As it was that I just got my eyes on what it was that was ahead of me. Though I also just seemed to almost whisper to my self, all of the sudden, at that.
"You know you want it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I said it like it was in fact an it, and not a she, and not a person, all at the exact same time as well.
Which I knew that it was not the type of person that it was that I was in fact like at all. But for what ever reason or another, all at once. I felt like some thing about this place was in fact making a big change in me.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that it almost seemed to feel like words were just coming out of my mouth now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, just as it was that I had done before.
"It isn't the place... This is just you Harris... Always has been..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I felt like what it was that I had in fact just said to my self just now. That it was in fact not true what so ever, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I knew that I was in fact not this type of person. Though it still did in fact just seem to feel like there were a lot of thoughts going through my head just now. As it was that I did my best to try to keep an empty mind, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Marion. As it was that she seemed to speak up right in front of me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I just then began to start to get my eyes right on to her. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say right now.
"Guys... I think we should take a little bit of a break... I'm really worn out... It is burning up in here... I need some thing to eat and drink..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I realized that she did in fact have a very fair point on just what it was that she had said. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel the same way that she did. As I just then did in fact jusr seem to nod back to her, all at the exact same time too.
Though, based off of the look that I did in fact just seem to see on her face. It sure did in fact seem like there was some thing else she was not saying. As it was that I kind of began to get a little bit worried.
How ever, just before I had the chance to think about any of that any longer, all at once. That was when it was that I began to hear the voice of Alex. As I did listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... We do need a little bit of a rest... Plus I need to focus on what we need to do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it sure did in fact seem like Alex was in fact acting very strange right now.
Normally, it did in fact not seem like he was like this way. As he was always light hearted, and joking around with us all. As now it seemed like he was acting brave, and he was trying to act smart.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I could in fact not blame him for changing his mind set. As I knew that he had in fact just lost RosaLinda last night.
As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As in the end, I just then began to start to close my eyes. As I just seemed to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at once.
"Calm down... Calm down..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to do as to just what it was that I had in fact told my self to do, at that.
It seemed be calm and peaceful for quite a bit of some time, all of the sudden. That was until I then did in fact seem to open my eyes. As it was that I saw that it was in fact dark, and my friends were no where to be seen, all at once.
As I just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. I then also began to hear a voice from almost in my head. As I did listen as to just what it was that it had to say just now.
"Wake up Harris... Wake up!"