Chapter 3: Go Or Not?

I shivered, as it was that it was in fact not cold what so ever out here. As it was in fact very much the opposite of that being the case. As it was actually very very hot, as it was that it was hotter than it even was in Washington during the summer.
I had already drank several bottles of water so far. And I was not the only one that had in fact done as such a thing like that. As I felt like by the end of the day, we would in fact be just about finished with one of the packs of water bottles.
I shivered at the thought of that all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to think on what it was. That was the fact of us just getting out of here, and not having to worry about having water.
I used that sort of train of thought, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to speak out loud to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"We are getting out of here..." I did in fact just seem to say out loud. As I made sure that the others could in fact hear as to just what it was that I had said. That way they could use that same sort of thought process, all at the exact same time too.
I saw every one just seem to look right on over to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see them all stare at me. As not a single one of them did in fact seem to say a word back to what I had said.
As it was clear that they did in fact not believe that what so ever. Which did in fact just seem to make me shiver, just as I had before. As it was that I then began to also start to hear the voice of my friend Alexander.
As it was that it felt like he was the last person I wanted to hear talk just now. As I just seemed to look right on over to him, all at once. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Honestly... I could care less about getting out of here... What are we going to tell every one about RosaLinda? We are fucked either way..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a bit of a hopeless look on his face as he had said what he had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at him for just a little bit of some time. Before it was that I felt like I could not bare the thought of that any longer. As it was not the first or even the second time he had brought her up today.
Zachary seemed to go right on ahead and start to speak up. As it was that I then began to turn my head on over to him a little bit lost. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say back to Alexander, none the less.
"Seriously Alex? You are just going to give up on this just like that? Yeah you lost your girl friend... But the rest of us are still here... I'm not going to just let you have us all die out here..." He said to Alexander.
As he shortened his name in a bit of a feminine way, which we all knew that Alexander did hate that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to expect him to get a little bit angry. But even then, he did not do as such a thing, as he had the same empty look as before.
I felt a bit sick, as to the fact that I saw my friend the way he was. As it was that at least, he eventually just seemed to show a guilty look. As it at least told me he had not given up, and not lost all emotions yet.
Alexander then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to Zachary. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare with my eyes wide. As I then began to listen as to what ever it was that he had to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"You're right... But man... I can't just forget about her..." He did in fact just seem to say back to Zachary. As it was that he had quite a bit of a look of pain on his face.
As it was clear that he had in fact truly loved his girl. As I wish that I could say the same thing about Marion at times, all at once. As I made sure not to look at her, as it was that I had in fact thought that kind of way.
I in stead, did in fact just seem to speak up to all of my friends. As I saw them all turn their heads right on over to me, at that. As they all just listened as to what it was that I had to say to them just now.
"We won't just forget about her Alexander... It isn't like that... We just can't give up and go out like that... We've got to learn..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
It felt like I was using the exact words that my father always said to me. As it did in fact kind of make me cringe a little bit as to what I had said. Even though I knew that at often times, he was in fact right.
I just breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, at that.
I looked right on over to Zachary's girl friend, as I felt my heart flutter for some odd reason. As I just seemed to stare right at her still. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Harris is right... We need to keep on going now... Before it is too late... We don't know what is going to happen here tomorrow..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she seemed to wake every one up with what it was that she had said.
As it was that I felt a whole lot better my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to her. As it was that I also just seemed to gulp, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had just done as such a thing like that. I once again spoke back to every one that was here. As I knew they were listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, just as it was that I had done before.
"Alright... Just keep following me... Hopefully this is the right way... This isn't what we saw yesterday at least as far as I can tell..." I did in fact just seem to say to them all. As it was that I knew that I was not the best at remembering places, at that.
As it was that I looked on over to Marion, to make sure that I was in fact right. As it was that I saw that her eyes were in fact wide at first. Until it was that she realized that I was in fact trying to get her to back me up, all at once.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to wake her self up. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak back to us. As I did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say to us all in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Yes... This is the right way I think... We weren't here yesterday... Just keep going and stick together..." She said right on over to me, all at once. As she had a serious look on her face as to just what she had said through out all of that, all at once.
As it was clear that she was letting me know that we had not gone here the day before. But she was also letting me know that she was not sure if this was the right way. As she had made sure that we were all sticking close by each other's sides.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little while longer. That was when it was that I just semeed to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I began to start to turn my head away from her.
As it was that I continued to look on ahead to the way that we were going, at that. Not sure as to just what else it was that I should really do. As it was that I then just semeed to speak to my self, all at once, at that.
"Please dear God, let this be the right way..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self quietly. As I almost wanted to mock my self with what it was that I had just said. As I knew that I did in fact not believe in a God what so ever, none the less.
Though, with all of the evil that did seem to be lurking around here. I kind of wondered if there was in fact a God out there. And he was now making sure that me and my friends paid for our crimes, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. I then in the end, got my mind and my focus off of every thing else. As I then began to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I began to start to simply just speak to my self, all at once. Just as it was that I had in fact done just a few seconds before now. As it was that I did in fact seem to have some fear in my voice as I did such a thing.
"I'm sorry God... I really am... I didn't... It's just... I'm sorry..." I said to my self. As it was that I felt like I wanted to make some sort of excuse to why I didn't believe in him. But I knew that none of them were in fact good enough for me to believe.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. As I suddenly heard a yell of some pain from right behind me, all at the exact same time too. As I quickly turned my head around, quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on.
As it was that I saw that Sharise did in fact just seem to be on the ground in some pain. As I saw that Marion and Zachary were in fact fast to help her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to stand there and see, none the less.
As it was that Sharise seemed to be holding on to her foot in some pain, none the less. As it was that she did in fact just seem to speak out loud. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Ow! What the hell was that!" She did in fact just seem to say. As she seemed to be in a fair bit of sone pain right now. But it seemed like she was in a lot more shock than it was that she was in pain right now.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As it was that I wondered just what she was talking about. As it was that I also began to hear the voice of her boy friend, at that.
As it was that Zachary did in fact just seem to speak back to her. As it was that I looked right back on over to him, all at once. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say back to her in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"What happened? Did some thing trip you up?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he seemed to just be stating the obvious just now. Rather than asking as to the fact as to just what it was that if she was in fact okay or not, at that.
It was clear to me that Zachary was in fact a bit more worried about him self, at that. Than it was that he actually did in fact just seem to be worried about his girl. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit bad for her.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I then in the end, began to start to hear Sharise speak back to him. As I then listened as to what ever it was that she had to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"I don't know... It... Some thing stuck out and tripped me up... I didn't see what it was, but it wasn't just a root, I got knocked down by my chin..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she was in fact letting us know that it was not an accident what so ever, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare a little bit surprised, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say or do at first. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to simply hear the voice of Zachary.
As it was that he seemed to not be all too happy what so ever. As it was that I looked on over to him. As I began to just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Okay... Do you know who did it?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that we all just seemed to be lost as to what he had meant. As I just seemed to tilt my head a bit right on over to him.
As it was that I had looked right on over to him how ever. I saw that he had his eyes squinted right on over to Alexander just now. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact blaming him, at that.
Alexander either didn't seem to notice what so ever. Or he just simply did in fact not seem to care what so ever. As I saw that his eyes were in fact some where else, at that.
As it was that I just semeed to realize that it was the case. I then began to start to once again hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that I then began to just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I don't think it was a person... At least I don't think it was... It was none of us... It was just... I don't know..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she just seemed to still be so scared just now, all at once.
As that was clearly not good enough for Zachary what so ever. As he just seemed to continue to squint his eyes right on over to Alexander. As it was that I did my best to simply try to ignore that my self.
I then did in fact just start to hear the voice of Marion, all at once. As it was that I began to start to turn my head right on over to my girl. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had to say about all of this, all at once.
"I believe you Sharise... And you aren't in too much pain are you?" She did in fact just seem to say to Sharise, all at once, at that. As it was clear that she was in fact finally being the one to stand up for her friend.
As it was that she looked at Sharise with a fairly serious look in her own eyes, at that. As it was that I then began to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then began to start to see that Sharise just shook her head right back on over to Marion.
Shortly after it was that she had done as such a thing like that. She also then began to start to hear her speak back to Marion as well. As it was that I then just listened as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I think I should at least be some what okay... It just caught me off guard..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact still just seem to be scared at afraid.
As it was that I saw that she was in fact just seeming to look all around her all of the sudden. As if it was that she was in fact worried that some thing was watching her. Which did in fact just seem to make me shiver quite a bit, as I wondered if that was in fact truly the case, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to see her get up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that she then did in fact just seem to be up. I then began to start to hear the voice of Alexander all of the sudden. As I began to just listen as to what ever it was that he felt like he had needed to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Well if you are okay to walk... We need to keep going... If you guys really want to get out of here tonight..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he really did in fact not seem to care about Sharise what so ever on just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I kind of felt bad for the poor girl, none the less. As it was that I knew that she was kind of having no one on her side. Of course, besides Marion, her best friend.
As it was that I felt like I should step up and say some thing. But I felt like I was too scared to do as such a thing like that, all at once. As I just seemed to in stead turn my head away from the both of the girls.
As this time I did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak. But it was not in the defense of Sharise what so ever. As I knew that were all listening as to what it was that I had to say to them all, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alexander is right... We need to keep on going... It's too late to go back now... If you need help walking, than Zachary will have to help you..." I just seemed to say, all at once. As it was that I felt like there was no sort of mercy said on what I had said.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare right in front of me. As it was that I just seemed to just about go right on ahead and start walking. That was until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Sharise, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she then all of the sudden began to speak up. As I let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, as well. As I just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"I think I should be good enough to walk... It didn't hurt that bad..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she just seemed to finally get out of her initial wave of shock, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt a bit better to the fact that it was in fact the case. As I just seemed to close my eyes for just a few seconds, at first. As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
That was when it was that I heard the snap of what I felt like was a branch. As it was that I all of the sudden just seemed to open my eyes. Freaked out, as I just seemed to also speak out loud as I did as such a thing like that.
"What the hell was that?!" I did in fact just seem to say. As I jumped away from where I had heard the noise come from, all at once. As I looked right on over, as it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was in fact Alexander, all at once.
As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, all at the exact same time too. As he had his head tilted right on over to me quite a bit confused. As he did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over to me.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I just seemed to let out a soft sigh to my self to calm my self down, at that. As I then also began to listen as to what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Calm down Harris... It's just me... Are we going to go or not?"