Chapter 15: Stick Together

We all just seemed to stare at the man for quite some time. As he did in fact just some how seem to be calm through all of this. As it was that he did in fact have a little bit of an almost smile on his face right now.
I kind of shivered at the thought of that, all at once. As I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time. As in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to hear him go and speak back to us.
"Well... I am not sure if there is... I didn't get out my self... Now I just live here... This is my home..." He did in fact just seem to say. As this time he then did in fact actually seem to smile at what he had said.
How ever, it was a lot more of a sad smile as to what he had said. As it was clear to me that he was in fact in a bit of some pain. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit bad for the poor old man, all at once.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare at him. As my eyes were in fact wide, just as it was that I had in fact done as such. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Alex speak back to him.
"So you're staying that we are stuck here... That we are going to have to live here with you too?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact very angry at the thought of all of that.
I could in fact not blame him what so ever, for being that way. As I kind of did in fact wish that I had just told both him and Zach to not do this. As I wish that I was in fact safe at home, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I knew that it was in fact not the case what so ever. As I knew that I did in fact have to live with the cold and harsh reality. As I then just did in fact seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
I seemed to stare at the old dust floor boards for some time. As it was that I felt so empty in side as I did as such a thing like that. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to hear Selman speak back to us.
"Well... I don't know what exactly to tell you... I don't think you will have to worry about me soon..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide, just he had said what he had said.
As I kind of felt quite a bit sick as to just what he had said. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had in fact meant by that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to get quite a bit upset my self.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt that way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to step up my self. And I then did in fact just begin to start to speak right to the old man.
"Hell no... We are not going to stay here... I don't know what kind of trick you are trying to pull on us... What you are doing... But we will get out of here, and we will tell the whole world about you!" I did in fact just seem to say to the old man.
As it was that I had my eyes squinted at him, just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. As it was as if it was that I had expected as to just what I had said to him. Like it was in fact going to bother him, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, that just did in fact not seem to be the case at all. As it was that I had my eyes wide for quite a bit of some time, all at once. As I then eventually did in fact just seem to start to see the man shake his head at me.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case of course. As I did in fact just seem to have my head tilted a bit on over to him. As it was that he then once again seemed to speak back to me, but in a much more blank tone, at that.
"Well... I am not trying to pull a trick on you at all... I did warn you about the creatures and the magic here... Did I not?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact also seem so squint his eyes back on over to me as well. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I eventually did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and breathe in a rough sigh.
I saw that Marion was looking at me from the corner of my eyes. As it was that I did my best to ignore her doing as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and simply start to speak to my self.
"No... We can get out of here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to say that to my self, in a hopeless voice.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Alex speak. As it did in fact seem to clear my thoughts for a few moments. As I looked right on over to him, and I listened as to what he had to say.
"Why the hell are you here then? Is this even your home? You never even sleep here... Where the hell do you even go to at night?" He did in fact just seem to say to the old man, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt like my friend had a very fair question on what he had said. As I just then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes right at him. As I saw that the old man had a weird grin on his face for what ever reason.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I then did in fact also just seem to start to hear him go right on ahead. And he then began to go and start to speak right back on over to Alexander.
"Well... I guess I just wanted to say good bye..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As his eyes were in fact wide, just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said.
He seemed to have the most calm voice in the world as he had said that. But I knew that it did in fact just seem to make me feel sick. As to the fact that he had in fact said as to just what he had in fact said.
All of us did in fact just seem to have our eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that no one did in fact just seem to know as to what we should do or say. As it was that the old man then did in fact just seem to turn his head away from us.
My eyes were wide, as he did as such a thing like that. As the old man did in fact just seem to start to go out the front door of the cabin. As it was that Alex was the first to react, as he then tried to speak to the man.
"Wait... I've still got some questions for you..." He did in fact just seem to say to old Selman. As it was that he did in fact also seem to be very upset as to just what he was doing.
As I felt like I could not blame him what so ever, for him being that way. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare my self. As the man did in fact not seem to respond back to Alex what so ever, at that.
As it was that the man did in fact just seem to close the door behind him. Alex went straight on over to it, stomping his feet as he did so. As he then opened the door, and did in fact just seem to yell to the man out side.
"Hey ass hole! What are?" He did in fact just seem to say at first, all at the exact same time too. That was until he then did in fact just seem to stop him self mid sentence.
As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just why that was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to walk on over to the front door, to see what was going on.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to get there and look out side. I was a little  bit lost as to just what had Alexander so worried. As I did in fact go on ahead and just seem to start to speak right back to him.
"What is it Alex?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact also seem to stare at him right in to his eyes as well. As it was that he just did in fact seem to look out side for a little bit longer.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at once. As I then did in fact see him go and look back on over to me, with his eyes wide.
We both just seemed to stare at one another for some time. As it was that I had not a clue as to just what was going on with him. That was until he then did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over to me.
"He... He's gone..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he just did in fact seem to be blank and empty in side. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about at first, of course. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to look out side. As I did in fact realize that the old man was no where to be seen.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare out side for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel a cold breeze blow by my face for what ever reason.
As it was that I then also began to start to see it get really dark out. As I knew that it was in fact not just the fact that it was now the night. As I just then did in fact seem to speak out loud to all of my friends, at that.
"Every one stay close... Some thing isn't right!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I went and closed the front door of the place on us all. As it was that I knew that it was not normal for me to feel this kind of way. But it was fairly clear to me that some thing dark and evil was amidst.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I knew that I needed to be strong for me and my friends. As I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at the door with my eyes squinted.
As it was almost as if I expected some sort of monster to open it. And come after us all, and try to kill us. Which the thought of that did in fact kind of make me scared and feel sick.
How ever, I did in fact not seem to say any thing to the others. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for a little bit more time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and hear Alex speak.
"Come on Harris... You are wasting our time... We could have figured out where the man went... But now it is too late at this point..." He did in fact just seem to say to me of course.
As I could tell that he wasn't taking what I had said seriously. As it was that he was in fact quite a bit upset by that fact, all at once. As I just then did in fact go right on ahead and squint my eyes right back at him.
As it was that the both of us did in fact just seem to stare at each other for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Marion speak. As I looked at her, and I then did in fact listen as to what she had to say.
"I felt it too... Like earlier... I could feel it this entire time at this place... But this was a whole lot more different..." She did in fact just seem to say. As I also then did in fact just seem to see her shiver at the end.
For what ever reason, that did in fact just seem to calm me down. As it felt like it was the first time through this entire day. That Marion had actually agreed with what it was that I had in fact said.
Perhaps that was due to the fact that she did in fact seem to be a very spiritual person. As there seemed to be some evil spirits amongst us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to still try to be strong, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see Alex roll his eyes. As I was a little bit lost and confused as to just why he had done as such.
As it was that as he seemed to stare at the both of us for some more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see him also shake his head at us. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to speak to us as well.
"Come on... We already knew that this place was evil... Do we want to get out of here, or not?" He did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be serious with what he had said.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at the door. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm as I did so.
As it was that I kind of gulped a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to act calm as it was that I did so. As I then also began to start to go and speak back to all of them, just as it was that it was the case.
"Yeah... I under stand... But it is too late for tonight... And I don't want to unleash what ever beast either..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to just try to act normal still.
As it was that I had in fact continued to just stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she finally decided to start to speak up for the first time.
"He is right Alex... We can't do any thing now... I don't want to go out side there when it is dark... We are safer in side of here... Just like the old man told us when we first got here..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that her eyes were in fact wide just as she had said that. As it was that she was in fact bringing up what the old man had said. As it was that I felt like I had to trust what he had said as well.
As I knew that he had not lied about any thing so far, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to nod back, all at once. As it was that I heard the voice of Alex, just as I had done as such a thing.
"You know what... Fine... We will start all of this over again tomorrow... And I bet that we get no where..." He did in fact just seem to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I was a little bit surprised just then. As to the fact that he was in such a negative attitude on just what he had said. But I just simply did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time.
As in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to also realize. That he now had given up, as he had come to the realization of course. That we were in fact all correct on the fact that we should stay in here.
As it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case my self. I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to lay down on the floor, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. It seemed like every one was now looking at me a bit confused. As it was that I just then did in fact simply start to speak back to them all.
"Are we not going to rest or not? I feel exhausted..." I did in fact just seem to say to all of them. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I could, all at the exact same time as well.
As in the end, I saw them all just seem to look at one another. As they all then did in fact just seem to nod in agreement all of the sudden. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I had seen them all start to come over to me. That was when it was that I saw Alex had his eyes squinted at me too. As he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and start to speak to me.
"We are getting out of here tomorrow Harris... Mark my words..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear to me that he was being serious with just what it was that he had in fact said to me.
As I felt like it should in fact make me feel better. As to the fact that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me. But for what ever reason or another, that just did in fact not seem to be the case.
As it kind of made me feel a little bit sick to my stomach. As it almost felt like I was enjoying being at this place, none the less. Even with all of the shit that we had been through, and all of the deaths of my friends.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead and stare, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to Alex. As I then also began to start to speak to him shortly after I had done so.
"Yeah... We will get out of here... But for now we need rest... Cuz we don't know what we are going to be up against for tomorrow..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him, with a very serious look on my face.
I knew that what it was that I was in fact thinking just now. That it was in fact some thing altogether completely different, all at once. But I just simply did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could.
As I felt like it was in fact fairly smart as to just what I had said back to my best friend. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to hear him speak back to me.
"Thank you Harris... We've got this... We just need to stick together..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said that. He then did in fact also just seem to lay back down on to his pillow. As I saw him close his eyes, just as it was that he had done as such a thing like that.
Just as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact also start to close my eyes my self. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all of the sudden.
"Yeah... We need to stick together..."