Chapter 12: Fine With Me

It was clear that Marion was in fact very upset at what Alex had said. As it was clear to me that she wanted to put all the blame on me. As though I might not have the best grades in the world.
It did in fact not mean that I was not smart enough to see that. As it was that I then did in fact kind of squint my eyes at her. As it was that I saw that she had her eyes squinted at Alexander just now.
As it was that I had just seemed to go on ahead and stare at her. In the end, I then did in fact hear the voice of Sharise. As I listened as to just what it was that she had to say in the very first place as well.
"Alright... I am feeling uncomfortable sitting here still... I think we should go now..." She did in fact say. As it was that I saw her look all around her self, all at once.
As it was clear that she was in fact a bit afraid her self. As I knew that I could in fact not blame her what so ever. As I knew that she had lost a good friend, and her boy friend on back to back days, at that.
It had to be traumatizing, as I knew it was not like a movie. And even some times in movies, there could be some gruesome scenes. But not quite as gruesome as what it was that I had seen last night.
I kind of shivered at the thought of that, all of the sudden. As I felt like I still had one last question for my self, before I got up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Why doesn't this bother me?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like it was a fair question as to what I had said. As it was that it seemed like I was not thrown off by any of this what so ever.
I kind of felt a little bit sick as to just what I had said. As I tried my best to tell my self that it did in fact bother me a bit. But it just did in fact feel like what I was thinking was in fact not true what so ever.
As it was that I had just seemed to think on that for a little bit longer. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Marion. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, at that.
As it was that I lifted my head up all of the sudden. As I stared at her right in to her eyes of course. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Come on Harris... Don't tell me you are doing this again..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had her eyes squinted on me this time. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
It was almost as if it was that she could hear my thoughts. As it was that I kind of felt like I was a little bit afraid as to the fact that it was the case. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a bit to my self.
As it was that I knew that what it was that I was thinking. That it could not be true what so ever, all at once. Though I also kind of knew that I had seen a lot here that I had believed to not be true what so ever.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare at her for a bit longer. Before it was that I then began to speak back to her as well. As I knew she and the others were listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, none the less.
"Sorry... I am coming..." I did in fact just seem to say back to them. As it was that I then did in fact get my self up from off off the ground. Still feeling a bit hungry due to the fact that I had not gotten to make my sandwich.
But I felt like none of that really mattered what so ever right now. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I also seemed to hear Marion speak to her self a little bit quietly, all of the sudden.
"Yeah... I bet you were about to..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she was in fact taking shots at me. But just too afraid to say it out loud for the others to hear her, at that.
As it was that I kind of knew that she was making sure that I could hear her, all at once. As it was that I just looked away from her of course. As it was that I did my best to try to ignore as to just what it was that she had in fact said just now.
As it was that I then just seemed to hear the voice of Alexander. As it was that I then turned my head on over to my best friend this time. As it was that I did listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... Um... It looks like we have been going in circles again..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was getting at.
As it was that I felt like he might have a fair point on that. As it was that the woods seemed to be a bit familiar to me just now. But at the same time, I also kind of felt like all the woods seemed to look the same to me.
I kind of tilted my head a little bit all of the sudden. As it was that I saw that the girls were just as lost as it was that I was right now. As I then seemed to speak up out loud to Alexander, all at the exact same time too.
"What are you getting at Alex?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to walk past the girls. As it was that I then did in fact begin to walk up on over to Alex.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I then just seemed to go on ahead. And I then heard him seem to speak back to me as I walked up on him.
My eyes were wide as it was that he did as such a thing like that. As it was that I still had my head tilted towards him. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Come see for your self..." He did in fact just seem to say. Just as it was that I was in fact right up on him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I saw him seem to nod to some thing on the ground.
I was still a bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and look at it. As it was that I then noticed that it was a rotten corpse, all at once.
As it was not quite like the ones that you saw in the movies. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit more time. As it was that I also then began to realize that it was in fact Zach's.
As it had some how decayed already that fast, all at once. As the nasty smell did in fact just seem to make me almost vomit. As I then began to go on ahead and yell out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... Disgusting... What the fuck?!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then also heard the voice of Sharise from right behind us both. As we both turned our heads towards her, and listened as to what she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"What? What is it?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that both me and Alex did in fact just seem to look right at one another. As it was clear that she was interested to see what it was.
As it was that Sharise quickly began to jog over to us, all at the exact same time as well. Alexander then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her. As it was that I felt a bit better to know he was fast enough to do so.
As it was that I just seemed to be stuck in place my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare. As I then did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"No Sharise! You don't want to see this!" He did in fact say to her. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact trying to warn her. And that he was trying to get her to stop as to just what it was that she was doing.
But much unlike Sharise, she seemed to be a bit rebellious. Or either that, or she just seemed to be too worried to hear what Alex had said. As she walked right up on us, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when she immediately smelt all of it, all at once, at that. As she turned her head to where the stench was in fact coming from, as well.
As she had done as such a thing like that, all at once. Her eyes just seemed to grow completely wide. As she then just seemed to start to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... Zach... No..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she had caught as to who it was, none the less. A lot faster than it was that it had taken me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she just seemed to stare in quite a bit of some dismay. As it was that it seemed like she wanted to cry right now. But the tears just refused to leave her eyes, all at the exact same time too.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Marion. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to her. And I then listened as to what it was that she had to say just now, none the less.
"Zach? What is going on here?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that Alex had his eyes wide, as to what she had said. As it was that she did the same thing that Sharise had in fact just done.
This time how ever, Alexander did in fact not try to stop her. As it seemed like he had simply given up on that. As it was that he just seemed to dip his head quite a bit low to the ground.
I kind of felt the same way that it was that he did. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that we were back here. As it was that I was now really starting to think that we had no shot, and that it was in fact all so hopeless.
I felt like I could not help but to put that out loud, all at once. For the others to hear as to what it was that I had to say, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and seem to speak, at that.
"What is the point? We are just going in circles... There is no way out of here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Alex and the others seemed to look at me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that none of them were at all too happy as to just what it was that I had in fact just said.
I kind of felt bad for even saying it, if I was not going to lie to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low. As it was then I then did in fact begin to go and hear Alex speak back to me.
"So you are saying that we should just give up? Because that is not what I am going to do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit upset with all of this, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that he looked at the others, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact looking for their support. How ever, it didn't seem like he was going to get that, as it was clear that what I had said had put a bit of a tole on their hearts, never the less, at that.
I kind of felt a bit bad for saying as to what it was that I had said. As I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also speak to my self quietly.
"Maybe my dad was right... Maybe I am a mistake... Maybe I am a failure..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it all came back to me, as to the day that my brother had in fact saved me from the undertow in the ocean.
He had lost his life in doing so in the process. And that was the first thing that my father had said to me at the funeral. When it was that I had only been 12 years old.
It had really hit me deep in to my heart, none the less. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to think about that every day. As I knew that my brother was the one who had all of the scholarships, and was the one that every one loved.
I wanted to cry, as it was that I just seemed to continue to stare below me at the ground. As I then did in fact also go right on ahead, at that. And I then just seemed to speak to my self quietly, like before.
"I'm sorry Winston... I'm so sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare below me for a little bit longer.
As it was that it just seemed to be nothing but silence for some time. Which I kind of felt like I was in fact just fine with that. Even if it was that it did in fact kind of scare me to be alone right now.
As it was that I just seemed to close my eyes, all at once. As it was that I let my self sink in to the darkness, for just a few seconds. That was, until I heard the voice of Marion, as she seemed to once again speak up.
I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I noticed that it was starting to get a bit dark out. As I then did in fact just go and listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Oh great... Here we go again..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that she had her eyes rolled on over towards me. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said.
My eyes just seemed to grow wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As I just then did in fact seem to tilt my head right back on over to her.
Before it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak back to her. As it was that I saw that it was. That they were all listening as to just what it was that I had to say back, all at the exact same time too.
"What are you talking about?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was still quite a bit lost as to just what she was saying. As it was that I saw that she had her eyes squinted at me, all at the exact same time too.
It almost seemed like she was trying to make me look like some sort of fool just now. Like she was trying to make me look stupid, at that. Which I was not all too sure as to why, nor did I like her doing so either.
As it was that I had just seemed to continue to stare at her. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Alexander. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"You were just out of it there Harris... But at least you are back now..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be very worried for me right now.
Much unlike it looked like Marion did in fact seem to feel. As it almost looked like she was in fact praying on my down fall. Which I was not all too sure as to why, nor was I too happy about that at all.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact seem to squint my eyes right back at Marion. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look right at her. As it was that I then did go right on ahead. And I then listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... We are running out of time you guys... We should really think about setting up camp soon..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had a serious look on her face, just as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I had in fact continued to stand there and stare, all at once. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Marion. As it was that we all then looked right on over to her, all at once.
It was clear that she was in fact still upset just now. As I just seemed to let out quite a rough sigh. As I then did just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Oh great... There is no way you are letting me sleep any where near Harris tonight..." She did in fact just seem to say to them all. As it was clear that she was taking shots right at me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at her with her eyes wide. As it still seemed like she could not get over that at all. That was when it was that I saw Alex go on ahead and speak right back to her.
I felt like there was not much else for me to say right now. As it was that I looked at my friend, as I saw a smile on his face for what ever reason. As I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... That is okay Marion... You can share shifts guarding camp with me... And we will let Sharise and Harris share spots to sleep with each other..." He did in fact say. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact mocking her quite a bit.
It was clear that Marion was not at all happy with Alex getting at that, none the less. As it was that she just seemed to squint her eyes right on over to him this time. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to laugh out loud, none the less.
As I felt like I needed that kind of humour at a dark time like this. As it was that it kind of made me feel warm in side, all at once. As it did in fact seem to feel the hole that was left in side of me through out this day, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to go on ahead and stare. I heard Marion go on ahead and start to speak right back to Alex. As it was that I then listened as to what it was that she had to say once again, all at the exact same time too.
"You know what... That is fine with me..."