Chapter 14: A Way Out

I stood there, and I just seemed to stare at the cabin for some time. As it was that I knew that it was in fact not right what so ever. As to the fact that we were in fact back at this place.
As well as the fact that we were staying another night here. As it was that I just did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a bit to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to also start to speak up. So that they could all hear as to just what I had to say right now.
"Guys... Do you really feel like we should be here right now? Like we are just starting over tomorrow..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact seeming to think back on Alex's plan that he had earlier.
As to the fact that it was that we should stay out side. As that at least meant that we were getting some where. As this just did in fact not seem to feel right at all to me.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at every one for some time. As they all did in fact just seem to have their eyes wide, at that. As to just what it was that I had in fact said to all of them of course, at that.
That was when it was that Marion began to speak up. As it was that she had her eyes squinted at me. As I just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Do you have a better idea? You think we should go a little bit further and stay out there?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to look back at the woods.
As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to see her shiver. As it was clear that it was the last thing that she wanted to do just now. As it seemed like every one else was thinking the same way that she was.
As it was that she had in fact seemed to act that way. I my self, then began to just speak back to her. As they all did in fact listen as to what it was that I had to say back to them in the very first place any ways.
"Well... I kind of feel like this isn't right for us being here... What if we are just trapped in an endless cycle... What if this is a spell?" I did in fact just seem to say to them. As it was that my eyes were wide, all at once.
As it was that I did my best to try to tell my self that stuff like that wasn't real. But I was starting to feel like I might just be wrong. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to simply try my best to act calm.
How ever, it was clear that no one else was doing the same thing. As it was that I just seemed to hear Alexander start to speak back to me. As I then just did in fact seem to turn my head right on over to my best friend.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare in to his eyes. As it was that I was still quite a bit worried my self. As I then did in fact go and start to listen as to what it was that he felt like he had to say right now.
"We don't really have a choice Harris... I hate it just as much as you do..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he then did in fact also seem to dip his head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that I wanted to believe as to just what he had said to me. But I kind of felt like I had some sort of strange sort of feeling. That he might in fact be enjoying all of this for what ever reason or another.
I just kind of did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts. As I knew that it did in fact not make any sort of sense what so ever. As it was that I knew that he had in fact just lost his girl friend the day before.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. And it seemed like it was my turn to dip my head a bit low to the ground. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to start to hear the voice of Sharise.
"We don't have a choice... This is right... We have to stay here... It is the only place that is safe... Who knows what is to come tomorrow..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on her face of course. As it was that it kind of made me feel sick. As I still felt like this was not what it was that we should in fact be doing.
As much as it was that I knew that they were in fact all right. As it was that I just seemed to stare at her with my eyes wide for a little bit longer. As in the end, I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to her.
As I saw that every one still had their eyes on me right now. As it was clear to me that just as before. They were all in fact listening as to what it was that I had to say to them all, all at the exact same time too.
"Fine... This is the last night that I am staying out here... I am not letting us get back to the cabin tomorrow..." I did in fact just seem to say to them. As I had a very serious look on my face just as soon as I had said what I had said.
I felt like what it was that I had in fact just said right now. That it was in fact the straight up truth, all at once. Which I felt like would be some thing that would make me feel better.
But it did in fact not at all seem to be the case for me just now. As I seemed to feel some thing altogether completely different about this all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to try my best to act normal.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Alex, all at once. As it was that he once again did in fact just seem to speak up. As I then listened as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Well... Let's make sure we stay together... Get our beds ready..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was in fact clear that he was in fact exhausted, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like I could in fact not blame him at all. As it was that I felt like I did in fact kind of feel the same sort of way. As I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a little bit, at least as best as I could.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to him, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact seem to head over to the blankets and the pillows. And I just also seemed to speak to my self quietly.
"Well... Here we go again..." I did in fact just seem to whisper to my self. As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as cool as I felt like I could. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to shake my head.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. And it was that I had in fact gotten over to the blankets with the girls. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear a knock at the front door.
As it was that I was completely lost as to just what it could be. As I then did in fact just seem to try my best to act as calm and as cool as I could. As in the end, I then did in fact seem to turn my head that way.
As it was that I had in fact also just seemed to look that way. I heard the voice of Alexander, as he seemed to be just as confused as I was. As I then did in fact go and listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell? What is going on? Some one knows we are here..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to step back from the door.
As it was that he also looked all around him, all at once. As he looked for where a weapon might be. So that it was that he could in fact defend us from what ever it was.
I felt like it was a smart move, as I then began to start to do the same thing as he was, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look all around me of course. That was until I then did in fact just seem to also hear the voice of Marion.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look right at her. As my eyes were wide, as I did as such a thing like that of course. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at once.
"It is the old man... Relax..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to turn her head away from the window. And she then did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at all of us, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt like I wanted to relax, just as it was that she had said. But that also kind of felt like it was a hard thing to ask of me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear Alexander speak back to her.
It seemed like he thought that she was a little bit crazy. As he had his eyes wide of course, all at once. As I my self, then listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"You think we should trust that soulless old man?" He did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact seem to agree my self, all at once. As to just what it was that he had in fact said back to her of course. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply nod back my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak up as well. As I made sure they could hear as to just what I had to say.
"Yeah... He's clearly been watching us a lot of this time... Why the hell would he knock on his own cabin?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had a very serious look on my own face, all at once.
As it was that I made sure that Marion knew this wasn't a game. As it was that she just seemed to simply stare back at me for some time. Before in the end, she then did in fact just seem to shake her head back to us.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen her do so. She also then did in fact go right on ahead and start to go and speak back, at that. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"In the end... He is still a person... You think that he is the one that is doing all of this? You think he is a wizard of some thing?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to look right at me. As it was that she had a smirk on her face, just as she had said what she had said at the end. As it was that she knew that I didn't believe in any of this.
How ever, things seemed to be starting to change for me, all at once. As it was that it seemed like I was now starting to open my eyes. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I could.
As I then did in fact go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact start to go and speak back to her, just as I had done before. As it was that I saw that she was listening as to what it was that I had to say back to her, all of the sudden.
"No... But we don't know any of this... And he clearly has made it out here for a long time... So clearly he knows some thing about this..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I kind of felt like it was a bit of a weak response. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground at that. As it was that I saw that Alexander then rolled his eyes back at me.
Just as he had done as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact also just seem to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that I looked at her, and I then listened as to just what ever she had to say about this all, all of the sudden.
"If that is the case... Maybe then he could teach us how to make it out here... Maybe he could show us the way out!" She did in fact just seem to start to say back to me her self. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to be quite a bit excited.
As to the fact that it was, that she had in fact said as to just what she had said to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel even more sick. As it was that I looked at every one, not sure if they were being serious.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Alex. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak up. As I then did listen as to what ever it was that he felt like he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"At this point... I am open for any sort of shot... I don't think he did all of this... He wasn't there for Zach at least..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to squint his eyes right at me.
As it was clear that he was trying to make me feel guilty at the end. As it was that he was doing a fairly good job at doing so. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
And I then did in fact just seem to speak back to them all. Not wanting to look at any of them of course. As I knew they were still listening as to what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Fine... We are going to do this... But when this back fires... I can say that I told you so..." I did in fact just seem to say to them. Almost as if it was that I was hoping that this was in fact going to back fire.
So that I could brag about the fact that I was in fact right. Which I felt like would in fact not matter what so ever. If it was that we all ended up dead in the end, as well.
I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self. As I got my mind and my focus off of all of that. As it was that Marion once again did in fact go on ahead and speak back to all of us, just as she had done before.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I once again then did in fact just seem to start to look right at her. As I then just did in fact seem to listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Let's go then..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she also just seemed to walk right past Alex, as she did so. As it was that she then did in fact go on ahead and go right towards the front door.
Just as it was that she had in fact got up to it of course. She then did in fact seem to speak to the old man on the other side, all at once. As it was that I then did listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Sorry for the wait... We are opening it up for you Selman..." She did in fact say to the old man. As she did in fact use the man's name, just as she had said what she had said.
Just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that of course. She then did in fact just seem to start to open the door, all at once. As I felt like I was a bit scared as to just what it was that was going to be on the other side.
As I was not all too sure as to just why that was the case for me. As it was that as I saw that the door did in fact just seem to open. I did in fact see the face of the older man, as he seemed to be even older than before.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I then began to hear the old man start to go and speak towards us all, all at once.
"Wow... I'm surprised all of you have made it this far... None of my friends did..." He did in fact just seem to say to us all, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look a little bit surprised, all at once.
As it was that my eyes were wide, as to just what it was that he had in fact just said. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have acted that way. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Alexander.
As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to the old man. As it was that I still had my eyes wide as he did as such. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"What the hell does that mean? Is this some sort of a game to you?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that Alexander was in fact angry with the man, all at once.
As if it was that he was trying to make it out like he was to blame for all of this, all at once. When I knew damn well that this was all my fault. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver at that thought.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could. As I then did in fact go on ahead and start to stare for a bit of some time. As I then began to hear the old man speak back to Alexander, at that.
As he did as such a thing like that all of the sudden. Each and every single one of us did in fact just seem to all have our eyes wide. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to listen as to what it was that he had to say in return, at that.
"Well... It means that you weren't the only kids that went here... You weren't the only kids who got stuck here..." He did in fact just seem to say to us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face.
As it was that Alexander then did in fact just seem to dip his head low, all at once. As it was that it was clear that it had hit him hard. As to the fact as to what it was that the old man had in fact just said to him.
It was clear that he was not going to be the one to respond back to Selman. As it was that I let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. And I then began to speak up my self, deciding that I would be the one to do so.
As it was that he and the rest of the others looked right at me. As it was that I had in fact just began to do as such a thing. As they all then did in fact listen as to what it was that I had to say back to him, all at once.
"Well... Do you think that there is a way out?"