Chapter 13: So Safe

I just seemed to look at all of my friends, all of the sudden. At least what was in fact left of my group of friends, none the less. As it was that I felt like we were simply just going to lose one of us every day.
That was until there was in fact none of us left. As it was that I felt like at any point, it could be my time. As I hoped that it was not the case, and that it did in fact happen to some one else in stead, at that.
I kind of felt a bit evil as to the fact that I was in that mind set. As I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I also then just seemed to speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Just stay calm... Stay calm... We will get out of here..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it felt like it was not the first time that I had told my self such a thing like that today.
As it felt like I was in fact lying to my self none the less. Each and every time that it was that I tried to tell my self such as that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
I lifted my self up all of the sudden, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to feel like I wanted to say some thing. Such as the fact that I wanted to ask if we could in fact have another break.
Which, just before I had the chance to ask such a thing. I then just did in fact seem to hear the voice of Marion. As I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I swear we were here earlier..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said.
I really did in fact not at all like the tone of voice that she had just used. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh.
As it was that I had thought on that for just a few seconds. I then did in fact just seem to hear Alexander speak back to her. As it was that I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I think you are right... I don't know what is going on..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look all around him as I could see.
As I could see a bit of a scared look on his face. As well as the fact that there was in fact some fear in his voice, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I just seemed to go and continue to stare at my best friend. I then did in fact just seem to also start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at her, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact just seem to gulp quite a bit heavy. As I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I don't know how you can think so... All of this looks the same to me..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to say the exact same thing that I was thinking, none the less.
As perhaps I kind of wondered if we had a lot more in common that it did in fact seem. As I then did in fact just seem to smile quite a bit. As it was that I had in fact thought on it on that sort of way, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh. As I then just did in fact seem to hear the voice of Marion, at that.
As it was that she seemed to be calm and just fine. As she did in fact speak to her friend that had just got her boy friend to cheat on her with. As I just did listen as to what it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways, as well.
"No... We have definitely been here already... I remember this place... We are about to go right towards the cabin... It should be right ahead of us..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. I then did in fact just seem to notice the disgusted looks on all of their faces. As it was clear that they didn't want to go back there, all at once.
How ever, I just seemed to feel quite the opposite of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to look up at the sky. As it was clear to me that it was in fact getting dark, as I knew that it was past 8:30 now.
As it was that had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to see they were all in fact listening to me.
"Well... Maybe that isn't such a bad idea for us... It is a safe place for us to stay the night at least..." I did in fact just seem to say to them all. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my face of course.
As it was that I made sure that they knew that I was putting the idea out, all at once. As it was that they all just did in fact seem to look at one another for a few moments. As it was that Alex then did in fact just seem to be the one to speak back to me.
I looked back at him with my eyes wide just as before. As it was that I was not sure what he was about to say. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"No... We are not going back to that place no matter what... We are not spending another night there... That just means that we are telling our selves we are starting over again tomorrow, with who knows what, and less supplies..."
I saw that my friend had a very serious look on his face as well. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that I kind of felt like he did in fact have a bit of a fair point, all at once.
As it was that I also kind of felt like I was not going to give up on the idea that easily. As it was that I just did in fact seem to squint my eyes right back on over to him. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak right back to him too.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. I saw that he then did in fact just seem to look right back at me. As it was that his eyes were wide, as he listened as to just what it was that I had to say to him of course, at that.
"Yeah... Well I don't want to be out here either... Especially when we don't know what the hell killed RosaLinda..." I did in fact just seem to say. As though I felt like I knew that Alexander's idea was in fact better.
I felt like I was not going to give up on the fact that I wanted to stay in a nice cool cabin. Rather than to just be burning in the heat, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some more time.
That was when it was that I just began to wake my self up, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Sharise.
As it was that I turned my head right on over to her. As I just seemed to still be a little bit guilty, at that. As I then just did listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... I think that Harris is right to be honest... I don't want to die out here tonight..." She did in fact just seem to say back to them all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that she then did in fact also seem to nod back to me. As it was clear that she was letting me know that she was on my side. Which I was not all too sure if I was really all too happy that it was the case.
As it was that I simply turned my head away from her. As it was that I then just heard Marion seem to speak up, such as she had done before. As I also then did listen as to just what it was that she felt like she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Unlike maybe Harris... I am not scared of death... Because I know I am not going to hell..." She did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to say as to just what she had said.
I knew that this was in fact not the first time that she had come at me with the fact that it was. That she had told me that I was in fact going to be going to hell. As it was that she often told me that when she was in fact upset or angry with me.
Which I also knew that she was in fact still angry with me. As it was that I did in fact normally not let it bother me what so ever. But this time it did in fact just seem to be to me, that I was letting it get in my head.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head quite a bit to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could do. As I then did in fact just seem to also go right on ahead, and speak right back to her.
"Oh okay... So just let us all die here then? That's the plan Marion?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at her, none the less.
As it was that I told my self that I did not believe in that sort of stuff. But this time it was now really starting to scare me quite a bit. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
It was clear that it was that Marion had in fact noticed that what she had said of course. That it had in fact bothered me quite a bit. As it was that she seemed to have an evil smirk on her face.
As it was that she then went right on ahead and began to speak back to me. As it was that I just seemed to tilt my head just a little bit. As I then did in fact listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I know you're scared there Harris... Maybe you should repent... I want to get out of here... And staying out side and not being in that cabin is our best shot at that..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to get serious. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said at the end. As it was that I was still quite a bit upset as to just what she had said on the first part, none the less.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply keep my eyes squinted right on her. As it was that I opened my mouth with the plans of speaking back in response. That was, until I then did in fact hear Alex seem to speak up in stead.
As it was that he had began to do as such a thing like that. I saw that his eyes were almost like they were in a trance, or under a spell. As it was that I then just listened as to what it was that he had said, all at the exact same time as well.
"No... Harris is right... The cabin is the safest place for us to be... We can do this again tomorrow..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact not seem to be there on just what he had said.
As it was that it was clear that all of us had noticed that. As we all then did in fact just seem to start to get a little bit worried. Not just for him, but it was clear that we were in fact worried for our selves.
I just seemed to think on what he had said for some time, how ever. As it was that as much as I did in fact not seem to like his tone of voice. I felt like I was at least grateful that he had in fact agreed with me.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to them all. As it was that I then just seemed to see them all look at me. As they then did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Yeah... Alex is right... This isn't the time for us..." I did in fact just seem to say back to all of them. As I had my eyes wide, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had in fact said.
As it was that I saw that they all seemed to notice the look on my face. As it was clear that it was that I did in fact not at all believe what I had said. As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then also just seemed to see Alex seem to wake him self up. As he then just did in fact seem to go right on ahead and nod back to me in return.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. He also just seemed to go and speak back to us all too. As we all listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Just follow me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he knew the way to get to the cabin, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide, none the less.
As it was that I felt like that didn't make much sense to me at all. As to the fact that it seemed like they knew where to find every thing. Except for where it was that the car was in fact at, none the less.
It was almost as if they wanted to stay out in these woods. Perhaps maybe even I wanted to stay here for what ever reason. As it was that I once again just seemed to shiver at the thought of that.
As it was that I knew that it was in fact not the case what so ever. As I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As I then just seemed to go and speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, at that.
"Calm down... Just follow Alex..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt a bit stupid for saying as such a thing like that. As it was that I kind of did in fact wonder as to just why we were letting Alexander lead.
As it was that I was well aware that he was the least smart of us all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As I felt like there was no point in me bringing that up.
As I knew that it would simply only end on them making me lead. As it was that I also kind of knew that I for sure didn't want to have to do as such. As I then did in fact just seem to shake my head quite a bit.
As it was that I then did in fact once again look back up. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as I did such a thing. As I just once again did in fact seem to continue to follow as to where Alex was going.
"Just keep swimming... Just keep swimming..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I had a smirk on my face, just as soon as I had said what I had in fact said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a little bit, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to remember that was in fact from a movie I had watched as a young child, all at once.
It almost seemed like a lot of my memories were coming back to me. As I hated that being the case, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I was still full of a lot of regrets of some decisions I had made.
I some times wished that I had never met Alexander. As I knew that it had led to the down fall of my life, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to speak to my self quietly, all at once, at the thought of that.
"Don't think like that... He is your best friend..." I did in fact just seem to say in a very strange voice. As it was that I did in fact realize that I had in fact said that very loud. As I felt stupid just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I just seemed to see every one look right at me. That was when it was that I just then saw that Marion then squinted her eyes at me. As she then began to also start to speak right on over to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Jesus Gollum... Calm down there..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had her eyes wide as she had said what she had said. As it was that she then also just seemed to roll her eyes at me, all at the exact same time as well.
That was when it then did in fact just seem to hit me what she had said. As it was that I had in fact realized as to just what she had said as well. As to the fact that what she had said was in fact true of course.
I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. As it was that I felt sick to my stomach as to just what was going on with me. As I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as it was that I had tried to do as such a thing like that. I then once again began to start to hear the loud and excited voice of Alex. As I looked at him a bit lost, as I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Here we go guys! We made it back to the cabin! We are safe!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he just seemed to nod to what it was that was in fact right ahead of us, of course.
I kind of just seemed to stare at what it was that was ahead. As I felt like I could not help but to shiver, as it was that I did such a thing like that. As I then did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
As it was that I then just seemed to go on ahead and speak back to all of them, at that. As I had done as such a thing like that of course. I saw them all look at me and listen as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah we are so safe..."