Chapter 4: Best Chance

I stared, as it was that I felt like I could in fact not keep my self calm. As it was that I was afraid, and I was in fact anxious just now. As the sound of a bird flying, or the sound of foot steps did in fact scare me.
As it was that I began to bite my nails, all at once. Which was a thing that I had not done since I was really young. As it was in fact some thing that I had got over with pretty early in my life, none the less.
How ever, now it seemed to all be coming back to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at once. And I did in fact begin to start to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Stop Harris... Stop!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was. That I had in fact said it just a little bit too loud just now.
As I then began to start to see that every one began to turn their heads right on over to me. As the girls did in fact seem to be afraid. Whilst Zachary did in fact just seem to be lost as to what was wrong with me.
Alexander seemed to care less about it all. As it was that I saw that he had a bit of a blank look on his face. As it was that we both just seemed to stare at one another.
As it was that I had semeed to have done that for a little bit longer. I then began to hear Zachary speak to me, all at the exact same time too. As I did just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Are you okay Harris? This isn't like you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at Zachary right in to his eyes.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to get a little bit angry. As I then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over to him.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I saw that Zachary looked back at me with his eyes wide, at that. As he did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at once.
"Why target me? You think any one is acting like their normal selves..." I did in fact say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at Alexander as I had said what I had said.
Zachary did in fact just seem to turn his head right on over to our friend. As it was that Alexander seemed to care less about any of this. As he just seemed to stare blankly in to my eyes, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare back at him. His eyes did in fact almost seem to turn black. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak up to us in a strange voice.
I kind of shivered as it was that he had done as such a thing. As I was not all too sure what was going on. As I then listened as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"You will all die... All of you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact seem to have a sick smirk on his face as he had said what he had said. As I saw the both of the girls seem to get a little bit scared.
As it was that I did in fact hear Sharise seem to start to cry a little. As it was that Zachary did in fact seem to start to get upset. As it was that he did in fact realize that his girl was in fact acting that way.
As he then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak. As it was that I did in fact just seem stare at them both. As I listened as to just what ever it was that Zachary felt like he had to say to our friend, at that.
"What the hell is wrong with you Alex?! Stop scaring the girls! Get your self together man! We aren't going to die out here! I promise you!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I at first did in fact think he was going to fight Alexander at first, at that. That was until I realized that he was in fact simply scared. As it was that he was in fact just as lost as I was as to what was going on with Alexander just now.
I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to see Alexander tilt his head, all at once. As it was that he seemed to be quite a bit confused what Zachary was in fact talking about. As he did in fact just seem to stare at Zachary with his eyes wide.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have seen it was the case. Alexander then did in fact also seem to speak back to Zachary. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact have to say back to him, all at once.
"What are you talking about? Are you okay?" He did in fact say to Zachary, all at once. As he did in fact just seem to be genuinely confused. As to just what it was that Zachary had in fact even just said to him.
Me and Zachary seemed to be a little bit lost as to what it was that he was talking about. As the both of us did in fact just seem to squint our eyes back at Alexander. As it was that I then began to hear the voice of my girl Marion, as she spoke from right behind me.
She did in fact just seem to be in some pain right now. As I could hear her crying all at once. As I did in fact listen as to what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"Alexander... You don't just act like RosaLinda only meant some thing to you! She was our friend... She meant so much to us..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that her and Sharise then did in fact just seem to start to ball their eyes out. As it was clear that they were in fact scared, and hurt by what they had seen last night. As it was that I could not blame them for that being the case.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case. I looked back to Alexander, as I saw that he had a guilty look on his face, all at once. As he then began to start to speak up to the both of the girls, all of the sudden.
I stared back at my friend, as he did as such a thing like that. As I had my eyes squinted right on over to him. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I'm... I'm sorry... I know it wasn't just me... I shouldn't be like this... I shouldn't just give up... She wouldn't want that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had his head low to the ground, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. As it was that it was clear that he felt sick as to just all that was going on.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was in fact the case. I then began to start to head right on over to my friend, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to give him a big hug, which was just what it was that he had needed.
As he seemed to hold on to me for quite a bit of some time. As I did in fact just seem to start to speak to him as we held on to each other. As it was that I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Look man... No matter what... I will be by your side... We make mistakes... We learn from them... We will get out of here for her... She will never be forgotten..." I did in fact say to him, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to let go of my friend. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him right in to his eyes. Just as soon as it was that I had said what it was that I had even said to him.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to start to see him look right back at me. As I saw that he had a bit of a sad smile on his own face.
As he then did in fact just seem to speak right back to me. As we stared right in to each other's eyes. As I did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Thank you Harris... I... I don't know what to say..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he did in fact just seem to stare at me with a bit of a sad smile on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had in fact said to me, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare right back at him. As I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back to him. As I did my best to try to calm him down, as I did as such a thing like that.
"You don't have to say any thing man... Just know we are here... We don't just go away..." I did in fact say right on over to my friend. As it was that I did in fact stare at him right in to his eyes as I had said what I had said.
He just seemed to be wiping some tears from his face, at that. As it was that I then began to hear the voice of Zachary all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak from right behind me, at that.
He seemed to not be as emotional as me and Alexander were. As I looked right back on over to him. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... If both of you are done crying over here... I think we should keep on going..." He said. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
I kind of stared back at Zachary for just a few moments, all at once. As it was that I felt like I wanted to be upset at him for just a few moments. As it almost felt like some one or some thing was telling me to.
But I managed to keep my cool as best as I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak back to him. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I did in fact have to say to him, all at once.
"Alright... You can go and take the lead if you are so eager..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at him just as soon as I had said what I had said.
I kind of expected my friend to look a bit surprised just now. Or to act like he was in fact a bit scared, all at the exact same time too. But some how, that did in fact not seem to be the case for him, what so ever.
I just saw him go on ahead and nod back to me, as well. As he also began to speak back to me, all at once. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright little pussy Harris back at it again I see... Fine... I'll take the lead for all of you cowards..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that it did in fact kind of surprise me what he had said.
As to the fact that it was, that I knew that Zachary never called me such names before. As I looked on over to Alexander expecting to see him do some thing about it. As I knew that I could not do any thing about it my self, at that.
But Alexander just seemed to have his head down just as before. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Zachary go right on ahead. And he began to start to continue to walk through the woods, at that.
Seeming like we had no idea where it was that we were going. I did in fact just seem to all of the sudden continue to go right on ahead my self. And I just started to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"What the hell is going on here?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I did in fact not seem to have an answer to that at all.
As it was in fact the reason as to just why it was that I had said that. As it was that I just seemed to stare out in to the distance with my eyes wide. As it was that some thing, or some one began to start to walk right up on me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact turn my head right on over to them, jumping a little bit. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was in fact my girl Marion.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I at least felt some what better about the way that things were. As I then heard her also start to speak right on over to me, all at once.
"Don't worry about every one... We will all be fine... We will get out of here..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As she had a smile on her face all of the sudden as well.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be that she had believed what it was that she had said. How ever, I just was not sure that I believed what she had said just now. As I knew that it was in no way her fault, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide for just a few moments. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to smile back at her. Just trying to keep her calm, as I could tell that she was worried about me.
As it was that I also began to start to speak back to her. As it was that I saw that her eyes were wide as I did so. As it was clear she was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at once.
"I know we will all be okay... Don't worry about me..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that my voice seemed to fade out quite a bit at the end of what I had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Sharise right behind her. As it was that she had quite a bit of a seductive look on her face that was drawing my eyes on her. As it was that she had my eyes right on me with a big smile on her face.
I could not help but to look at her breasts, all at once. As I immediately felt bad, as I knew that I was talking to my girl friend right now. As I did in fact just seem to get my focus back on her, all of the sudden.
As it was that I realized that she was in fact speaking back to me. As it was that I then did in fact blink my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I'm just making sure... I just... I could have sworn you just said that you were scared..." I did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I kind of tilted my head a little bit confused as to what she had said.
As I was fairly certain that it was that I had not said that what so ever. But I also kind of felt like I was in fact a little bit lost on some thing else. For me to tell her that it was in fact not the case at all.
I then did in fact just seem to stare back in to her eyes. As it was that I also did in fact begin to speak to her. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, just as I had done before.
"I don't recall that... But I think that I am okay... Don't worry about me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I saw Marion nod back to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to let her walk right past me, as she had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then got my eyes right on to Sharise, as it was that she did in fact just seem to walk up on over to me. As I did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a bit quietly as I did notice such a thing.
"Damn it... Just stay calm... I am loyal... I am loyal..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I also kind of did in fact squint my eyes a little bit at the thought of that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Marion from right behind me. As it was that it made me turn my head back to her. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, worried she had heard what I had said.
"Oh... But I'm not... You think I'm still not doing it?" I did in fact just seem to hear her say. As I was in fact in such shock, as to just what it was that she had just said.
As it was that I just seemed to stop and stare at her, as she had her head turned from me. As it was that it seemed like she was acting like she had not said what she had said. Even though it was clear that it was in fact her voice that I had just heard.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for just a bit more time. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she had caught up to me, and she was in fact now talking to me, all at the exact same time too.
I looked on over to Sharise, immediately getting my eyes on to her breasts. As it was that I did my best to try to act normal. As I began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you alright Harris? What did Marion say to you?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I began to start to feel a bit bad and a bit guilty. As I felt like I should in fact not tell her as to what I had heard her say. As it was that I knew that she was in fact a good friend to Marion, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I began to start to go right on ahead. And for what ever reason or another, I began to open up to her.
"I... She... She was mocking me for cheating on me..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
As it was that I expected to see a bit of a look of some shock on the face of Sharise. I in stead, did in fact just seem to see that she was in fact smiling to me just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I began to start to hear her speak to me. As it was that I was so confused by what was going on just now. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had needed to say, all at once.
"Well... Fuck her... I'm always open for you Harris... You've always been the best looking in my eyes... Bet you've got the biggest dick to..." She said with a big smirk on her face. As it was that my eyes grew wide, just as soon as she had said what she had said.
As it was that this seemed to be all of my wildest dreams and all of my fantasies coming true. As it was that I did in fact stare at her, almost feeling like I was about to drool. As it was that I almost wanted to put my hands on to her just now.
But I managed to stop my self some how, all at once. As I did in fact just seem to snap back in to reality, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to think back on the pact I had made with my friends.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I then did in fact begin to speak back to Sharise. As I fumbled over my words, as she listened to me with a big smile on her face as I did as such a thing.
"I... This isn't the place... And I really don't think I should..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I still could in fact not seem to be able to get my eyes off of her breasts. As it was that I heard her continue to speak right back to me, all at once.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare back at her, just as before. As I then began to start to go and listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh come on Harris! You've always wanted me... Don't act like you haven't... Now is the best chance!"