Chapter 11: Breaks

It was starting to get hotter and hotter as it was that the day moved on. As it was that I looked at my own phone from time to time. Not to see if it was that I had any sort of connection what so ever.
But more to see as to the fact as to just what time it was. So that it was that we could get out of this heat at some point very soon. As it was that it had already seemed like I had given up hope on making it today.
I felt a bit bad as to the fact that it was the case for me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to speak to my self very quietly.
"Please... What ever God is out there... Please help us..." I had in fact just said to my self, at that. As it was that I knew that I was getting desperate now with what I had said. As I felt like that was going to be the last place that I would look for help.
I kind of gulped at the thought of that, all of the sudden. As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to feel quite a bit cold. As I felt some thing dark and grim in side of me all of the sudden.
I just seemed to shiver, as it was that it was in fact the case. As it was that I once again just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of all of that. As I just then began to start to hear the voice of Marion.
I turned my head right on over to her all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to also stare at her with my eyes wide. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that she had to say to us all just now.
"Well... Let's get a little bit of a break again please... Alex..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she too did in fact want to get out of here still, at that.
But it was also clear to me at the exact same time too. That she was in fact quite a bit worn out her self. As it was clear that she could in fact not take the heat.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for her just now. Even as much as it was that I felt like I was in fact still quite a bit upset with her. As it was that I just did in fact seem to turn my head away from her, all at once.
As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Alexander. As it was that he just then began to start to step up and speak. As it was that he did in fact just seem to respond as to just what it was that Marion had said.
"If you really want to... I still think we should keep moving... I don't want to be out here tonight..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I once again did in fact just seem to shiver at what he had said.
I had some strange and odd feeling that we might be safe from that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why that was the case. As it was not a good feeling what so ever, such as it was that it might seem.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for a little bit more time. As in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to wake my self up a little bit. As I just then began to hear the voice of Sharise, all at once.
As it was that I looked right on over to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to also stare right in to her eyes. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Marion is right... Let's get some rest before we go again..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she was in fact covered in sweat, at that. As it was clear that she had not expected things to be this way what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
It had just been below freezing the other night, at that. So I felt like I could not blame her for that what so ever, at that. As it was that I was almost tempted to go on ahead and tell her, all at once.
That she should simply just take her shirt off, and walk with her bra. So that it was that it would not be as bad for her, at that. As it was that I knew that it would be a very bad idea for me to suggest such a thing.
As it was that I just seemed to turn my head to Marion, all at once. Just as it was that I had in fact even thought on such a thing like that. As it was that I kind of gulped a little bit, as I did my best to clear my mind.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of just closed my eyes for just a few moments time. As I then began to speak to my self just a bit quietly.
"Just don't say any thing..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I was in fact worried that if I was even to try to speak. That it might in fact upset my friends, all at the exact same time too.
So I just kind of simply just decided to keep my mouth shut. As it was that I also began to start to hear the voice of Alex, all at once. As it was that it did in fact just seem to get me to open my eyes, at that.
As it was that it had in fact began to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to look at my best friend. As I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Fine... We will take a short break... Get some thing to eat... And get some thing to drink... But we need to get back up as soon as possible..." He did in fact just say, all at once.
As it was that he had a serious look on his face as well. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said. As it was that I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self.
As I simply just nodded back to my friend, at that. As I just seemed to go right on ahead, all at once. And I began to sit down on the dirt with every one else, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. I did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to start to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"What if we don't get out of here tonight? What if we are stuck in the woods?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I mainly had my eyes at my focus on Alex. Just as soon as I had in fact said as to just what I had said to him.
I saw that his eyes had in fact grown wide, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to him. As it was clear that he did in fact not really have an answer to that, either.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared for some more time. I then began to start to hear the voice of Marion, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to say.
"Well... If we don't get out... We will find some where out in these woods... And we will stay the night, while 2 people keep guard at the night time..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As my eyes still did in fact just seem to be wide, all at once. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said. As it was almost as if it was that I was in fact not listening what so ever.
As it was that I kind of felt like it was in fact the case, as well. As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to speak right back on over to her. Knowing they were all listening as to just what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... If that is the case... So be it then..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low. As it was that I just seemed to feel hopeless just about, at this point.
Though, I was used to that I suppose, none the less. As it felt like that at often times during my entire life. As it was that it was a reason why I felt like I had to take it to heart, at that.
As to the fact that it was that people did in fact say to enjoy their child hood. As it was in fact the most important part of your life, at that. Before it was that you were in fact to turn in to and adult, none the less.
I kind of just seemed to gulp at the thought of that, all at once. As in the end, I eventually just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of that all. As it was that I simply just seemed to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, at that.
"Alright... This is fine... What ever... This is what I wanted right?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I felt like I had another very fair point on just what I had said.
As to the fact that it was that I did in fact just seem to know that it was. That I wanted to enjoy my child hood, and I wanted to play around coming here. As it was that it now did in fact just seem to be really stupid of me.
This was some thing that had been told in stories and every thing. This was not just some haunted house that we were coming to. As it was that these were in fact the forbidden woods, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As I then began to go and speak to my self once again.
"It doesn't matter any more..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up from the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look all around me.
I saw that my friends were in fact eating and drinking food right now. As it was that I figured that I should go and do the same. As it was that I then began to open my bag for some water, all of the sudden.
As it was that I then began to start to also look to Alex. As it was that I then just seemed to stare right in to his eyes, all at once. As I then began to start to go and speak up to him, all at the exact same time too.
Alex then did in fact just seem to turn his head on over to me. As it was that I saw that his eyes did in fact just seem to lock right on to me. As he then did in fact just seem to go and listen as to what it was that I had to say to him just now.
"Alex... Can you hand me the bread..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at me at first. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to also go on ahead.
And he then did in fact just seem to take the bread, as well as the honey and Peanut butter. And he then just seemed to toss them all over to me, all at once, all of the sudden. As the bread did in fact just go soaring right past me.
As it was that Alex then did in fact just seem to have a grin on his face. As it was that he then just seemed to go on ahead him self. And he began to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Whoopsie... Looks like you are going to have to go and get that..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have quite a bit of an evil grin on his face, at that.
As it was that it did in fact just kind of make me shiver just a little bit. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head back on over to him. As I just seemed to mutter some thing to my self out loud, all at once.
"You ass hole..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also go on ahead. And I then turned my head on over to where the bread was at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it seemed like it had gone about 50 feet past me some how, none the less. As it was that I then just seemed to lift my self up off of the ground, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to go and walk on over to the bread.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to leave the group behind, all of the sudden. I then just seemed to speak to my self out loud, all at once.
"Why... Just why?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self, at that. As it was that I was not even all too sure as to just what it was that I had even been talking about just then.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to inch closer to the bread. But it seemed like, though it was in fact not moving what so ever. It was in fact getting further and further away from me, all at once.
As I kind of tilted my head, not too sure what was going on. As it was that I knew that I must have walked at least a hundred feet at this point. But the bread had not come any closer to me what so ever.
I began to start to get a little bit worried, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to start to get quite a bit afraid, all at the exact same time too. As I then just seemed to go and speak to my self quietly, all of the sudden.
"This isn't right... I should get back..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head back to where it was that my friends had been at.
How ever, they just seemed to be no where to be seen. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I did in fact just seem to really start to get quite a bit scared.
As it was that I had in fact looked that way for just a bit more time. That was when it was that I eventually just seemed to look at the bread. And I once again just seemed to speak out loud, just as before.
"Fuck it... I'm hungry..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go at full speed. As to just where it was that the bread did in fact just seem to be at, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that this time, I actually seemed to get closer to the bread. As I felt a whole lot better as it was that it had in fact seemed to be the case.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to pick up the bread. And I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head back to where it was that I was at, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to jog on back to them.
As it was that I felt a whole lot more better, at that. As well as the fact that things seemed to be much more safe as well. As I then just seemed to speak to my self quietly, as I walked up on to my friends.
"That was harder than it needed to be..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to stare for just a bit more time, at that. As just as I had in fact done as such a thing like that, as well. I began to start to continue to go right on ahead, and I saw that my friends had their eyes wide.
They all seemed to have worried looks on their faces. As they were all seeming to stare right at me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I wondered if it was that I had in fact done some thing wrong.
I kind of just let out quite a bit of an uncomfortable laugh, at that. As it was that I just then began to also start to speak to them all. As I knew they were listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them in the very first place any ways.
"What is wrong with you guys?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
And I then began to start to hear the voice of Alexander. As he then began to start to go right on ahead and speak up, at that. As I did in fact just go and listen as to what it was that he had to say right now.
"Wrong with us? Why did you just stand there for a solid minute and then run at full speed for a loaf of bread?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I assumed that he was playing around with me at first. That was until I saw the serious looks on the faces of the girls. Which did in fact just seem to make me get a little bit worried my self.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare for some time. As I then also began to start to speak right back on over to them all. As I knew they were still listening as to just whst it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"I... I was walking there... It just wasn't getting any closer..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden, all at once, at that. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As I knew as to the fact that I was not at all lying with what I had said. As I made sure that they did in fact know that it was in fact the case. As it was that I once again saw that they did in fact just seem to be a little bit afraid them selves, at that.
As it was that I had stared at them all for just a little bit longer. In the end, I then began to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I heard the voice of Marion, all at once.
As it was that I turned my head right on over towards her. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could. As I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I think some thing is wrong with you Harris... We all know what we saw..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
I kind of wondered if what she had said was in fact true. And that I had in fact just been standing still that whole time, at that. As I had just been thinking that I had in fact been walking, all at the exact same time too.
I wanted to get upset with her, all at the exact same time as well. But I knew that what it was that she and my other friends had said. That it must have been the truth, as it was the only thing that seemed to make sense.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for quite a bit more time. As I once again heard the voice of Alex. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he felt like he needed to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"It isn't Harris... It is this place that we are in... I don't think we can take any more breaks..."