Morning in Castle

1990, Sangria, South Korea

It's 6 in the morning....Jungkook Jeon wakes up after six hours of deep sleep in his olive room. He opens his eyes to see the beautiful medieval art on his ceiling which calms his mind and makes him feel proud everyday.

Kookie is surprised to see a bright lit room, with curtains already open letting  fresh air and birds chirping sound inside to give perfect start to his day. He then knows Jennie is already up.

Usually Jennie wakes up only after 8 when Jungkook leaves to work

Usually Jennie wakes up only after 8 when Jungkook leaves to work. Jungkook usually  wakes up hungry because of his hard work , he make some breakfast for him to eat and save some food for Jennie to eat before he leaves to work .  But today Jennie is up early and he can already smell food.

They are living in west tower of the castle, where they got two bedrooms above a big dinning and kitchen. East tower is slightly modernised tower of the castle. Jungkook can already smell grand breakfast from the small modernised kitchen.

Kook raised from his bed to see his horse statue on his side table. It's the statue of the mystery girl's horse. To touch and feel the horse is one of his daily morning's routine, that way he will connect himself to his love in one way, which keep him sane and content every morning.

Jungkook got up excited and finished all his morning duties. He took bath and dressed up for work and came down to library section to see many workers working on cleaning  the furnitures under Jennie's instruction.

Jennie's older brother Min Yoongi is also present in the dinning room supervising the work. The work men are brought from his factory for emergency cleaning. Jungkook knows Jennie must have brought them to give makeover to castle.

Jungkook's mood swiftly changes from excited to mad on seeing the mess Jennie had made with the library section of living room

Jungkook's mood swiftly changes from excited to mad on seeing the mess Jennie had made with the library section of living room. He controlled his rage on seeing his favourite hyung Yoongi. Though Yoongi is Jennie's brother Jungkook hold great respect for Min Yoongi as he is like a mentor to him.

" Welcome hyung!!  " Jungkook greeted Yoongi with a humble bow, before he walks to Jennie...

" Good morning my golden boy!! " Yoongi greets back and went back to his work. Though Jungkook is a grown man now, he is still a small boy for Yoongi . He used to dearly call him with the name ' golden boy'.