Feel Secure

Omg!! Did Taehyung fell down from his bed?!

Without any more thoughts, Jungkook ran to the stairs to reach up the fern green chamber where Tae resides, he knocked at the door frantically in a urge to know whether Tae is fine or not. After the second time knock the door gets open by Tae..

" Are you ok?? What's the sound?? Did you fell down??! " Jungkook asked hyper ventilating form climbing the stairs all the while checking Tae from head to toe, to make sure he is ok.

" Calm down!! Calm down hyung!! I'm good!!!  Omo!! What happened?! " Tae tried to calm Jungkook

" I thought you fell from the bed... Never mind... Where you gonna sleep tonight??? " Jungkook peeked inside the room..

" Floor... I've made arrangements hyung!! You don't have to worry... Go and sleep..."

" Move aside.. " Jungkook said and came in to see uncomfortable sleeping arrangements Tae made on the floor...

When Jungkook walk past Taehyung, it's not the sweet earthy smell Tae expected it to be, it's stinks like alcohol and soap, Tae can see Jungkook is half drunk, otherwise he wouldn't have barged in Tae's room at this time of night in ungentlemanly way.

" Didn't you feel cold??! " Jungkook asked

" Little bit... But that's fine.... " Tae tried to stay away from Jungkook because he don't want to out Jungkook in awkward position.

" Why are you so stubborn Taehyung..?! " Jungkook asked which had many meanings in it..

" What??!! Hyung??!! I'm not stubborn... I think you are little drunk.. Go back to your room.. " Tae tried a lot not to look at drunk and hot Jungkook

" Yes!!! But Why can't you ask for help... and you rejected my offer to help..??! Do you hate me that much?!"

Just the opposite...!

" I didn't want to trouble you.. Jeonhyung!!" Tae said dropping down his head. M

" It's not trouble... I'll help you... " Jungkook said and folded his shirt to elbow high.

Jungkook removed a five feet movable storage console table away from the one corner wall of the room. Then he pushed heavy teak cot with his inhumane strength from the middle of the room to that corner of the room where it collided with the wall.

All the while Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook's flexing biceps and the protruding nerves on his fore arm. The veins running on Jungkook's arms is no joke, it made Tae weak. Taehyung literally drolled at the sight of Jungkook's arms.

One side of the cot is closed, now he moved the heavy five feet storage console table to close the left side of the cot

One side of the cot is closed, now he moved the heavy five feet storage console table to close the left side of the cot. Now there is only one way to enter the cot and that is foot side of the cot. Since the wall is near fire place it's warm.