Finish what you started!

Taehyung is seriously cooking with all his dedication when Jungkook stood behind him and whispering sweet nothings on Tae's ears while Tae is stiring milk on a pan. Both Tae and Jungkook are wearing a button up denim shirt.

Taehyung gulped when Jungkook's arms looped around Tae's neck. He wanted to stop Jungkook, but he couldn't as Jungkook's body collided with his back, Taehyung lost himself. His hands are involuntarily stiring the milk.

Jungkook's warm and wet lips made contact with Tae's ear lobe to make Tae fluster. When Jungkook licked the soft skin of Tae, Tae's body flinched holding the spatula tight on his fist. Taehyung is holding his breath , his heart started beating fast.

" Hyunggg.... "

" Shhhh.... "

Suddenly Jungkook's fingers started to work on Taehyung's shirt buttons, with every button, Taehyung's toes curled and he sucked the air in. Jungkook is driving him insane with his every touch.

Tae tightly held his over coat with other hand, when Jungkook trying to remove it from his shoulders

Tae tightly held his over coat with other hand, when Jungkook trying to remove it from his shoulders. Jungkook worked on the other side and slid down the coat a little..

" Hyungiee... Don't "

" I want to.. " Jungkook said and Taehyung didn't stop him again.

Jungkook slowly removed two of Tae's button and with his index finger he hooked the collar and pulled it back to get more access to kiss Tae's shoulder. But Tae thought something else when he undid the button.

Jungkook smelled, kissed and licked Tae's shoulders hungrily. Jungkook can clearly see Tae's cleavage from his back. His eyes widened and his jeans tightened at his crotch, which Tae can feel on his back.

" Hyung!!! Let's not do this here... Control you.... Mhhh... Hyungiee!! "

" Tae baby you look all creamy and fruity......how can I control myself??! " Jungkook hands slowly tried to get in to Tae's shirt, that's when they heard Jimin's voice...

" I got enough herbs for you Tae!!! " Jimin loudly shouted before he entered Kitchen..

Jungkook stepped back and Tae pulled his shirt down and closed his coat with one hand and started stirring his milk on pot. There was a awkward silence and enormous tension enclosed them. Taehyung is standing there stunned.

" What's happening here?! " Jimin asked looking at them...

" Nothing why?" Jungkook asked...

" I donno..  But why you both act like you saw some devil... "

" It's nothing... We were just having a conversation.... Tae said a married man fell for him on seeing him in his Silver hair.. Do you think that's possible?! " Jungkook asked..

"  Why not?!!! Look at him..... Can't blame that man... Taehyung have unique charm... If he is my type... I would have stole him away from that emotion less man Kai...!! and ran away with him.... Like this.."