Dream and Nightmare

In Sangaria..

Morning 10.30...

Jimin ended the call once he ordered Tae to come back home. As if Tae is waiting for this one call from Jimin, he swiftly accepted to come back. Jimin knows Tae can't deny his words but Jungkook is shocked , he is kinda looking at Jimin in awe.

Jungkook was literally begging Tae to speak one word but with just one order from Jimin, Tae decided to come back. Jungkook didn't know about the promise Tae made to Jimin, only now he knew there is some deal between soul mates.

" Jimin!!!  How?! " Jungkook asked..

" Is ' how ' important for you?! He is coming that's it....and his voice is not good at all.... My Tae is suffering there like how we do here... We need to take care of our Tae... " Jimin said and Jungkook hugged him in thanking way..

" Now...You have to take care of Yoongi hyung... I'll deal with Jennie... " Jungkook said... Jungkook didn't remember a single word he spoke with Jennie in piano room... He was totally drunk that day..

Jimin and Jungkook were walking in the middle garden of royal residence they were looking at the wid oxeye daisy in the garden, While they were discussing ways to inform Jennie and Yoongi about Tae's arrival, suddenly Jennie came to them running from the library.

" Jiminaaaa... Jiminaaaa... !! I had a dream....Do you know anything about dreams and their meanings?! " Jennie asked excitedly..

" I know a little... But I'm not sure about the meaning.. But one thing I'm sure of is... It's common for people who wake up at 11 in the morning.... " Jimin teased Jennie

" Don't tease me... Hear me out... I saw a beautiful girl... A fairy....running towards the castle... Wearing a lengthy dress trail made of oxeye daisy flower..  " Jennie stacked the details from her dream..

" Oxeye daisy is everywhere in our garden.. That is why you got this dream.. Nothing significant... Go back to sleep Jennie!! " Jimin teased again...

" Let me finish Jimin... On her way... she become weak and stumbled but suddenly instead of moon a big oxeye daisy bloomed in the sky and it started raining gold everywhere in the meadows... Her silver hair glittered in the gold rain and another gold hair fairy held her hands to help her.."

" What happened to that silver fairy then

" What happened to that silver fairy then... " Jungkook rushed to ask Jennie....after hearing the word silver hair...

" She held the gold girl's hands while the clouds were raining gold rain...that's it.."

" Gold rain is good sign.. Flower dream... I'm not quite sure about it... Let's see the books... How was the total feel  about your dream.... Does it felt happy and bright or gloomy and dark??!! " Jimin asked..

" It was a night. So dark... Hence the moon!! But it become bright after the rain... I can't divulge the exact feel... " Jennie said... Jimin is confused with the whole dream.