You filled my mind

Jimin and Taehyung are alone in the garden discussing how to get rid of Kai. From the moment Kai called Tae annoying, Jimin started to hate Kai. Jimin forgot the fact that he accused him for being annoying.

" Tae tae!! What say??! Tell Kai that you cheated on him with me.. Then he will break this marriage... Yoongi hyung have brilliant lawyers.. Let's negotiate some amount and get him out of your life... You just live your life as a free bird..." Jimin is stacking ideas over ideas on Tae's mind...

" Jiminah!!!! You sound so suspicious!!! Do you want me that bad??!! Do I make you hot!! " Taehyung wiggles his both eyes in teasing way and tickles Jimin.

" Heyyy!! I just asked you to lie... Get off me stupid!!! "

" Then you don't want me??! Don't you find me hot?! Look at me.... Just turn around and look at me and say no to my face...."

" Taehyung!!! Don't do this... Ewww.... You are not my type... Get away from me.. Let me go!!! "

" But you are my type... I can act like dom if you want... I have secret talents saved for cute beings... Come here Mini baby... "

" Ahhh!!! Don't call me that... Yucky... I shouldn't have gave you that idea... Don't rape me Taehyung... Let me go... " Jimin ran away from Tae and circled a fountain only to collide with Yoongi..

" What's happening here....?! " Yoongi asked holding Jimin

" This boy is trying to hit on me... Yoongi hyung save me... "

" You are Kai's wife right... ?! Annyongaseo!! " Yoongi formally greeted..

" No.. Yeah!! I'm Kim Taehyung... Glad to meet you finally.....Min Yoongi shi!! Heard a lot about you"

" All good things I believe... "

" Great things actually!! "
.
.
.
Tae, Yoongi and Tae are walking to ball room all the while talking....

" So... What's with this running and chasing game like kids?!! " Yoongi asked..

" Nothing Yoongi hyung.. This boy is teasing me... " Jimin complained..

" No hyung!!! He started it... He said he wants to sleep with me"

" No no no.... Liar!!! I said... No....I.... I didn't say that exactly... "

" Jimin?! What is this child play with a married boy...?!!! How can you be so insensitive??! That's not decent thing.. Stay away from Taehyung and Jennie... Both of their husbands going to plan your murder when they know that you are trying to streal their wives... "

" Gosh!!! I didn't wanna steal their wives... Come on Yoongi hyung!!! They are not even my type... and when did Jennie came in to this topic.. Ewww I feel like a home wrecker now.... I DON'T WANT BOTH OF THIS WICKED WITCHES IN MY LIFE...!! I always wanted to be some man's little princess... " Jimin screamed

" Awwwww!!! Jimin did you just came out?!! " Tae closed his mouth in shock

" Did I gosh!!! You evil head Taehyung!!!"

" You weird kids" Yoongi sighed with secret smirk and walked out of the place..

" Taehyung!!! You stupid boy!! Why did you force me to to come out in front of my crush?! "

" You have crush on Yoongi hyung??!! You didn't care to share this to your so called soul mate?!! "

" I just told you... Yeah!!! I got crush on Yoongi hyung since I was a kid... But he never seen me that way... Hell he doesn't even know that I'm a bi... "

" Now he does!! "

" Thanx to you!!! "

" It's a pleasure to help you soul mate... "