My Silver Swan

Taehyung took a look at that moon lit chamber, there is no electricity connections or wires running on the wall, only some candles. He lit the candles and looked around. He can see the jewelleries well now, which were glittering in that candle light.

Tae found another small cabinet, out of curiosity he opened it to see some random objects in it. There were many old toys, a chain locket with his parents pictures. Jungkook's child hood pictures. His father's pocket watch, his mother's wrist watch. All his childhood memories in one shelf.

In another small shelf there were four boxes named.. Yoongi, Jimin, vinter and Taehyung. The last box threw his mind out of the place. Tae rushed to open the box to see it's content, he saw his silk cloth which he used to pack his food box, a strand of silver hair, the silver ring Taehyung thought he lost. That brought a beautiful smile in his face.

In Yoongi's box there were some small wood carving tools with his initials on it and in Jimin's box there was a button, a tissue and a spoon. Taehyung thought Jimin and Yoongi are really important to Jungkook .In vinter's box, Tae found some strands of white thick hair.

Taehyung made a note to ask Jungkook who that Vinter is.. He closed the cabinet knowing that he is undoubtedly most important person in Jungkook's life after his parents, Yoonmin . That made him feel very special and loved.

There were many portraits of a king looking man on the wall, who looked bit like Jungkook. Taehyung know that its his great grandfather because he has already saw that man's portrait in many place of the castle

Taehyung started to remove his dress in hurry as it's getting late because of his little exploration. He changed to the jewelleries from head to toe.

Though he is wearing heavy weights of Jewelleries on him, he still felt like a naked person beneath it , because it didn't do much to hide his beautiful curves. Taehyung is a beautiful curvy boy than the statue.

" Hyung!!! Come inside... " Taehyung called Jungkook..

Jungkook like a gentleman blindfolded his eyes with thick white cloth and came inside the chamber, stumbling with big mirror on his hand. He placed the mirror near a wall and tried to exit the door as soon as possible..

" Hyung!!! Wait... It's so dark in here... Don't leave me alone... " Tae lied to make Jungkook stay

" Light the candles Tae... How did you manage to dress yourself in dark then??!" Jungkook asked

" Some how I managed.. But I was terrified... Stay!!"

" Fine!!! I'll stay... Lord be with me!!! Uffff! Whatever.... Did you see the mirror?? How do you look?! Like princess?! " Jungkook asked

" No.... Like a hooker! "

" Don't say that baby.. I know you look like a princess, it's just you don't wanna admit it... "

" May be I did look good before... Now I don't..." Tae sulking tone is evident in his voice..

" Describe yourself me...how you look now?! Then...I'll tell you..."

" These top piece is little tight for me, but it look so beautiful near my collar bones and back bones.. " Tae said looking at the mirror....

" That's because you have wide sholders and beautiful curvy chest than the statue and I can imagine you on that.. You look gorgeous like a dream angel not just any princess... Then?? " Jungkook said..