Black Swan

Taehyung left all his bags in hall way and  sat in a sofa . He looks tired and upset. Taehyung's mind is warning him not to develop crush or possessiveness over a married man , but his heart is acting against him. There were four people in front of him discussing stay arrangements.

Jennie and Kai, Jungkook and Jimin. Taehyung a love deprived soul supposed to get possessive over his husband, but looking at Jennie and Kai together and happy, oddly soothes his mind, but looking at Jungkook and Jimin's sweet conversation itches him. He cursed his own mind.

" Kai??!! Why Taehyung is upset?? Did you two fight or something... Why is he asking for seperate room?? Don't make fuzz here Kai... Just make it up with him... " Jennie adviced Kai, she don't want to have a unhappy guest.

" We always sleep in seperate room... Besides... It's been 6 months after our marriage... We have never fight against each other... Not even arguments... It's sometimes Taehyung gets mood swings, he needs to be leave alone.. He will be ok eventually... " Kai replied

" I don't understand your couple dynamics.. Damn!!! I don't understand entire couple dynamics of this world... Forget it... " Jennie sighed and walked away to talk with Tae...

"  May I know why Taehyung avoids sleeping with you?? ! Are you annoying him with your loud snoring?!"  Jimin teased Kai playfully..

" It's him who is annoying me with his sleeping habit... He have this problem of kicking and slapping the person who sleeps beside him, he also roll and drop down...

I donno why... It got worsen after his father's demise...  I decided to adjust with him and move out from his room " Kai said with annoyed face.. Jimin didn't like the way Kai portrayed himself as victim. Jimin gave him a disgusted look for treating Tae like that..

Shouldn't you be trying to calm him rather than running away from him??!

Ohhh!!  Poor boy!!

" You are saying he will fall from his bed and hurt himself?? You didn't do anything about it?! " Jungkook asked concerned

" His father arranged for safety handles either side of his bed so he won't fall... Back in Seoul He will sleep in that bed..He will sleep in that bed" Kai said

" We don't have safety handles here... How is he gonna manage.. ?! " Jungkook asked...

" Don't worry Jungkook.. He will manage.. When we stay away from home.. He will sleep on the floor, so he won't fall down... He is a grown married boy he can take care of himself.. " Kai said and followed Jennie... Jennie took him to his wood chamber in North wing.

" Seriously??!! How much of a irresponsible husband he is?! " Jimin sighed to Jungkook looking at Kai..

" We don't know about their family Jimin... Let's not judge him... You take Taehyung to his room... " Jungkook said, so Jimin took Tae to east wing.

Jungkook took Taehyung's bag and followed them to east wing after some minutes. Jungkook felt bad for ignoring Tae after what Kai said. But he decided to keep  his distance from Tae to avoid falling for his smile.

Jungkook thought Tae is an innocent boy, just smiled at him in sweet way, but the way the smile ignited so much emotions in him really scared him. He felt like a bad person to take a innocent smile in that way, so he decided to keep his distance from Tae. But unknowingly his heart still longs for that smile.