Souvenir of love

Taehyung packed his baggage and sat on a chair near bed, then he caressed the bed which Jungkook carved and layed his head on the bed while siting in the chair . His tear drops fell on the fern greed bed, so a thick patch formed on the fern green spread which looked like olive green.

Olive green is Jungkook's bed...!! One day they made love in Jungkook's chamber like a king and queen , while Jennie and Jimin went out for clothes shopping in next town with Yoongi. Tae remembered that evening...

Olive silk sheets... Peach silk robes... Sweaty body...  Sage scent... Musky Jungkook on him with dripping sweat drops.. Tae also remembered the Oxeye daisy in his room.. Everything came to his mind, it's really a overwhelming good  yet a weird feel, suddenly Tae felt nauseous and drizzy.

Tae ran in to bathroom and threw up everything he ate.. He sat there leaning on the bath dub without energy to stand up on his feet, minutes later he moved on his four legs out of the restroom. He took his medicine box and medicines are all messy. He took his sleeping pills, there were only two.

Something stopped him from taking those pills, it's nothing but a soft knock on his door he knew it's Jungkook from the way he knocked. Tae decided not to open it. After few minutes the knock stopped. Then Tae heard piano...and the tune is devilish...really fast and high.. It's very out of music but it felt like angry tunes..

Tae took the pills and dropped it on the milk Jennie left him. Then he slowly walked out of his room. The volume of the music raises as he reached the piano room, his stomach stated rumbling and his throat felt heavy. He never have felt such pain after his mother's demise.

Tae walked fast holding his stomach in one hand and milk glass in other hand. He pushed open the door violently, the music stopped. Jungkook stopped playing and came running to Taehyung seeing his unstable posture. He held him in his arms and made him sit on a couch.

" What  happened baby?! You look so weak?! "

" Stomach upset... " Tae answered

" Why did you brought milk...?! For me?! " Jungkook asked...

" Yes for you... Please drink!! "

" Why???! I don't drink milk at these hours... "

" Please !! drink it for me... "

" What did you added??!! It tastes different... " Jungkook gulped all of it in one go even after knowing the difference in taste..

" Poison... " Tae said

" I will gladly die in your lap... Baby" Jungkook said while sitting on the floor and leaning on Tae's lap making circles on Tae's thighs... Jungkook was at peace, but Tae was restless.. He had no time..  He fondly looked at Jungkook and brushed his hair..