Bumpy ride

" Jennie!! You will not understand his true value until oneday you lose him!! " Jimin said

" I know all about that Jimin.... Stop preaching his praises?! I'm done with  you all... Did he hire you for that?? To sing his praises?!"

" He don't have to hire one for that... Everyone else other than you know his value...If I were him I would have ran away from you.." Jimin adoringly brushed her hair, for which Jennie shook her head with pouty face..

" But you are still here... "

" I don't want to leave my imbecile friend.. I have to be here to put some sense in to her empty head now and then" Jimin gently smacked on the back of her head

" Awww!!! I'm so thankful dear my friend.." Jennie sarcastically said

" Don't you love your husband Jennie??! Aren't you happy with him??!! It's been two years won't you love to have a stable family...kids...and everything?! " Jimin asked concerned

" Ahhhh!! Don't ask about kid!!! Kook is already very inquisitive about kids...  But I can't.... with him.. "

" Omo!!! You are cruel for this Jennie poor man wants a kid and you are not even considering...???!! I didn't know you are this hard hearted?!"

" You donno Jiminah!!! I stopped sleeping with him long back... He will come drunk sometimes push me and pull me with his rough hands.... That man have no compassion !! and also creepy sometimes.

He will come all sweaty.... Sweat dripping from his face.... with all mud stains everywhere... I'll lose all my desire to sleep with him or with anyone at all... on looking at him like that.. Then...

He will go to his piano room and start playing some strange things, then he will disappear from there... How do you expect me to sleep with him and have babies... ??!! Ewww...!!! "

" That's some serious problem you both are having... I can't comment on this without knowing both sides.. "

" You don't have to..!! As of now....I don't want kids... Don't bring this topic in front of others "

" That's completely your wish Jennie... "
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's evening....

After completing his work, Jimin came to next town and waiting in the entrance for Jennie's friend. Every car should come to Sangria village through this way.

Kai made a call to Jennie from a pay phone, to inform that he arrived. Jennie directed them to entrance of Sangria village where Jimin is waiting.

A white car just came to that place where proper road intersect with mud path. Jimin rushed to the car with happy welcoming face. He instantly identified Kai, a tall handsome, calm looking gentleman. Both of Jennie's friends introduced themselves and interacted for sometimes. That's when Tae came of the car.