Morning in Seoul

1990 , Seoul, South Korea

It's morning five when Taehyung got up in his bed . He is really excited about his travel to remote village Sangria. Tae travelled to many countries but...This is his first time to a ancient village of Korea. He wants to try authentic village cuisine.

Taehyung have his seperate room , closet and bed . Though Kai and Tae are married couple, they won't share bed as Tae have the habit of twist and turn too much around the bed in his sleeping .

Taehyung, sometimes hit and kick the person he sleeps with and sometimes he roll down and hurt himself .It started when his mother died and worsen after his father's demise.

After getting hits and kicks for several nights, Kai decided to sleep in another room. Tae have protective barriers on the either side of his bed just to keep him safe on bed.

After waking up that morning , he did his morning duties and went straight to his kitchen. He prepared dough for bread and baked it in his oven. He is going to prepare French toast and French omelette for breakfast. Then he made some tortilla wraps for his travel food.

Tae generally likes to cook from scratch. He don't like instant foods or fast food take out from small restaurants. Either he will make his own food from scratch or he will have food from big restaurant cooked by proper chef. He is a picky eater. He rather eat just fruits to survive than some instant noodles.

Taehyung went to buy some fresh eggs for omelette, some fresh herbs, dairy products and fruits from local market. Sometimes he directly goes to the fresh farm to collect his ingredients, but as he have to pack and get ready for travel, he finished his shopping in local market.

By the time Tae returns to home with his ingredients, Kai is standing in the kitchen counter, that's the most irritating sight for Taehyung. Because Kai eating habits always irritates Tae. Today it already puts his mood off.

Kai took two bread slice which Tae made and he boiled an eggs. He took them on the plate and started to eat it with cold milk and that too in a white wine glass. Taehyung trying hard not to show his disgusted face to Kai..

Ewww!! You didn't even care to toast the bread?!

What's with the wine glass?! Can't you get a milk glass??! 

" I'm making French toast.. Wait.. " Tae started to make his breakfast..

" No dear... You eat... I'm already done" Kai said while finishing his last bite of bread with last sip of milk.

" Good!! "

Good for me!! Get out of this kitchen already!

" Did you pack your clothes Taehyung?! "

" Yeah!! " Tae answered and went back to   plating his omelette roll and French toast