Last Kiss

" Jennie....  Did you see Taehyung??!! " Jimin asked searching for Tae everywhere in the Royal residence...

" Tae will be in Kook's workshop... Telephone person came... Taehyung is setting new office in workshop for Kook it seems... He bought new telephone connection for Kook's office.. They are working there..." Jennie said..

" Wow!!! Another phone in castle... ??!! I'll go check... " Jimin excitedly walked to the back tower...
.
.
.
In workshop..

" It's working perfectly... !!! From tomorrow you can make calls... Here... Number and other details are in this form... " The Person from telephone office handed some papers to Tae..

" Thank you... " Tae said and took the papers and kept it aside without opening them..

" Don't mention... It's my job... and my pleasure to serve such a beautiful person....!!  I'll tell you your number... " That person openly flirted with Taehyung.. But Tae interrupted his words..

" Ah... Ah... Wait... I'm not the owner of this house, just a friend... I don't wanna know this number... I'll hand over it to Prince.. You can leave..." Tae said and turned around to avoid his flirty talks...

" Ohhh!! Can I leave my number?! In case if you...." That person tried to touch Taehyung's shoulders, but stopped in mid air when he heard the low growl of the prince...

" Be careful with what your next words going to be... That beautiful person is mine... " Jungkook said earning both of their gasps.... Tae shook his head since Kook is revealing about them..

Poglo Hajima!!

" Sorry Wang nim!! My work is done here... I'll leave.. " The person left...
.
.
.
.

" Baby!! Why are you here alone with some perverts??!! You should have brought Jimin with you... He tried to touch your back... " Jungkook said..

" I know to protect myself Jeon hyung!! Besides... I'm not yours.... Remember??!! I'm married to Kai!! "

" Don't remind me... !! That nail is already still deep in my heart reminding me....every time my heart beats... " Jungkook said and back hugged Taehyung...

" You will be ok in sometime... hyung!! " Taehyung simply said and gave those forms without looking at it...

" Wow!! My personal phone???!  Thank you baby!! I will be waiting near this phone... Call me atleast once in a while baby... "

" I don't know the number... Don't wanna know it either....Don't expect any call from me..  I won't!! "Tae stubbornly said..

" That's ok... But I'll call you... Jennie knows your home phone number..." Jungkook said teasing way..

" That phone will be in Kai's room... I won't pick your calls... Enjoy your talk with Kai... "

" Baby!! Don't do this... Please... I will miss you... "

" Calls doesn't gonna help you or to fade  that missing feeling.. It will amplify and make it worse... So no.... !! " Taehyung said and Jungkook took his hugging hands away from Tae and started to read the numbers in the form loudly..

" Whatever... Remember this number... I know you will call me... " Jungkook started to walk back while reading the form..

" No no nope!!! Hyung don't?!! Stop!!" Tae tried to pull the papers away from Jungkook...

" It's... 5-4-3-2-........"

Jungkook started to read, but Taehyung pulled the paper and kissed him to make him stop reciting the number.. Tae threw the form on nearby table and kissed Jungkook like never before.