Love story

Jungkook closed the gap between him and Taehyung, he suddenly wrapped his strong arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him to his body. Taehyung let out a gasp when he collided with Jungkook's hard built chest.

" Hyunggggg!! Jimin is here.... " Tae hesitantly said Jungkook peeked in to kitchen and called Jimin..

" Jiminahhh???!!!! Why Taehyung is running back to his chamber??!! " Jungkook asked loudly from library to Jimin in kitchen with Tae in between his arms.

" How do I know hyung... ?!! May be he went to use rest room... " Jimin answered him back from kitchen without turning back...

" Ok.... Prepare my coffee along with my breakfast... I'll be in my room. " Jungkook said and pushed Taehyung in to the empty chamber next to library.

" I thought we had a deal?! No physical until last day...." Tae said with pink cheeks...

" Now...I don't think , I can follow any rules or deals... I made that deal before I know you well"

" What happened now?!! Mhhhh.... Hyung!!! " Tae moaned between rough hands

" You happened... My silver swan!! " Jungkook tightly held Tae and tried to kiss his moaning lips. Tae went back and tried to stop Kook

" Silver swan?!! What is that??!! "

" Some one who is mine... "

" Am I yours??!! "

" I'm going to make you mine... "

" Hyungggg!!! Are you even serious??!! What about Jennie and Kai?! "

" They can fuck each other... Uffff!!! Baby don't make me curse at this time... Let me have my moment.."

" But hyung!!! Will Yoongi hyung and Jimin accept us??! " Tae asked , suddenly Jungkook let go of Tae from his tight hold when he heard Yoongi's name. He don't want to lose Yoongi or Jimin.. He know Yoongi will be furious if he came to know Jungkook is cheating Jennie.

" They won't....!! "

" Then let's stick with our agreement... I'm feeling blessed to have what we already have now... Let's not be greedy and lose everything... " Tae said...

" Yes... " Jungkook hesitantly said..

" The night before I leave hyung!! You can have all of me.. I'll take all of you... Then we part like friends!! " Tae said holding Jungkook's cheek in between his palm.

" Can't I have my kiss atleast?! "

" The night before I leave!!! " Taehyung said and left the empty room with confused, turned on, fully in love Jungkook .
.
.
.
.

Break fast time..

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook togather had their breakfast which Jimin prepared. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off from beautiful silver hair Taehyung. He is stealing glances every now and then. Tae felt awkward in front of Jimin.

" Jiminah!! What is silver swan?! " Tae asked to grab the attention on himself so that Jungkook starting won't look odd.. He don't want Jimin to notice.

" Silver swan??!! What...?! did you read that book in library??!! It's a firy tale Taehyung... The fantasy Jungkook hyung was obsessed with.. I think he still is... " Jimin gave a teasing look to Jungkook...

" It's not a fairy tale... It's a true story... " Jungkook said in sulking tone..

" See... Mr.Small boy hyung!!! Do you still believe that it's true?! Such a baby you are!! " Jimin asked in teasing tone, Jungkook gave a slight smack on his back for mocking him.