Cheating the Cheater

Castle is filled with laughs and love..

Taehyung is surrounded by his true family, everyone loves him like their own, even Kai couldn't hate Tae, looking at how cheerful and charming he looks absolutely happy in between his friends.. Tae felt like he is already half cured and he felt his healthy baby inside his belly.

Jennie made arrangements for Tae to stay in a princess room besides her room, which is located in between the dinning hall and library in the ground floor. She thought it's good for Tae to stay in the ground floor near kitchen where there will be people always working, also the room is straight down to Jungkook's room.

Jimin brought the cot Jungkook made for Tae from his old room with the help of workers in the hotel. The beautiful sun lit room in front of garden brought a happy healthy vibe in the room. Jennie and Lisa happily took Taehyung to his new room where his bags are already set.

Tae is happy to see a luxurious suit that Jennie and Jimin arranged for him, but still Tae missed his old room. The new room is luxurious than before but he have to stay next to Jennie's room and he cannot secretly meet Jungkook here.. Even though every one accepted Tae and his pregnancy, he still cannot demand for Jungkook rightfully.

" Such a big room for one person??!! Jennie??! I'll go back to the old room where I stayed before.. " Tae said hesitantly..

" No way!! You should not be left alone at this time... I should be near you at your beck and call... You are not alone.. You have your baby... We have to steal your privacy for the well being of our baby... So... " Jennie said..

" If you are worried for leaving Tae alone...stay with you Tae... " Kai budged in to mark his presence...

" No need Kai!! I'm here in next room, Kook is in the above room and Lisa is right next to mine... We will take care of him... You can enjoy your privacy as usual... " Jennie snapped at Kai.. Kai left silently..

Jennie can feel how lonely Taehyung was for the past five months looking at his face, Jennie is angry at both Kai and Kook... She is angry at Kai for leaving Tae lonely and at Kook for using Tae's loneliness for his best intrest. Jennie doesn't know it's Tae who made his first move on Kook. But now those details are irrelevant.

" Thank you for everything Jennie.. I don't even know how to start apologizing.. " Tae started looking down in guilt.. Jennie stopped him saying..

" You don't have to apologize.. You are also a victim like me... We should stand for each other... Now!! Don't take stress just concentrate on your health... I was really worried when Yoongi oppa told me about your health.. Just be happy Tae Tae... " Jennie brushed Tae's hair in adoring way.. and made him sit on the bed.

" By the way... Kook is going to face the consequences for this cot.... Jimin too... For hiding it from me... Traitor!! " Jennie playfully said..

" Spare Jiminie.. He knows nothing about us until the day I left... That's why he didn't even came to send me off .. " Tae said worried, he don't want Jennie to think bad about Jimin...

" Ok I'll spare him... Then what about Kook...??! Shall we punish him twice for both of them... For what and all he did for me??! "

" Huh??! Jennie...??!! " Tae panicked, he don't want Jennie to punish Kookie alone for what they both did.

" What...?!"

" Spare my baby's father too... Please...!! " Tae pouted and did cute aiegos to make Jennie smile..

"Awwwww!!! Cute!!! Ewwww!!! Cute little devils... I'm supposed to be mad at you... Don't make me lose my mind and ship you both... He is my damn husband!!! That man cheated on me... Tell me what shall we do... Now you are the one who is going to punish him... Tell what punishment shall I give him..??! "