Precious Jewell

" ... Touch me hyung!! Keep me awake all night... "

* smut chapter written by af_rin07 in her page

* smut chapter written by af_rin07 in her page...Silver Swan 2

* thank you dear af_rin07
.
.
.
Next day morning..

Taehyung is sleeping like he didn't sleep for past five months, the secure and contant feeling in the warm arms of Jungkook made Taehyung sleep like a baby... Jungkook woke up early and went out to collect some oxeye daisy flowers for Taehyung. He knows it's Taehyung's favourite flower.

Taehyung is sleeping with half eye lid which excites Jungkook to watch and he enjoyed the view. He brought the flowers near Taehyung's nose. Tae nose suddenly flares with the sudden mesmerizing smell of sage which combined with his recent most favorite Jungkook's sweat smell. He opened his eyes with satisfied smile.

" Jeon hyung!! Hug me... " Taehyung extended both is  arms...

" Ewww!!! I'm sweating....Here!!! Move away Tae....I brought your favourite flowers... Here..." Jungkook brought the flower bunch in front of Tae's nose again... Tae pushed the flowers away and snuggled in to Kookie's sweat wet shirt..

" I want these flowers only when you are not with me... Now!! All I want is my hyungie... Hug me back!! " Tae tightly  hugged Kookie while Kookie gently tried to move away

" Yea!!! I feel disgusting myself... Give me two minutes.. I'll change and come... "Jungkook tried to move away from Tae...

" Don't you dare change... I missed this smell... !! Wake me with flowers everyday hyung!! "

" Why bother to get flowers from wild??!! I'll go for jog and come straight to you with my sweat dripping shirt... "

" Wow!!! Nice idea!! " Tae said...

" I'm kidding pabo!!! I'm not going to stain you with my sweat and bacteria... "

" It's good bacteria... I want daily dose of this scented bacteria!! I love it!!" Tae sulked and snuggled further into Jungkook smelling him..

" Ufff!! " Jungkook sighed.. Tae hesitantly looked at Jungkook and said...

" Hyung!!! Let's stay here??! I'm afraid to come back to your castle.. Atleast let me stay here... You come and visit me.... Please..."

" How long are you planning to run and hide..??! You belongs there in castle with me... "

" Are you sure hyung??! Did Jennie know about my pregnancy??! Does she know you are the father?!"

" Yes!!! Don't worry.. I'm with you... Yoongi hyung... Jimin... Everyone will support you... "

" This is cheating... Utter betrayal of friend ship... How am I gonna face her??!! I don't wanna come..." Tae sulked..