Angry Jeon

Taehyung's day is filled with joy and peace, with Jennie and Jimin by his side. Unlike Kai, Jennie has good taste on food. Though she eats very less in quantity, she tried everything Tae made with happy enthusiastic face. She loved to be with Tae and gossip about every one.

Taehyung didn't feel bored to hear her vent, rather he felt very delighted to know more about Jungkook , his schedule , his habits , his likeings. Tae also find funny to know the short term love story of Jimin and Jennie.

Taehyung couldn't even imagine Jimin with Jennie , and the way Jungkook and Jimin are thick friends though they are having husband and ex status really made Tae laugh his lungs out.

" Seriously Jennie??!! Not even in my wildest dream I imagined you to be the ex of Jimin... " Tae laughed having his evening tea with Jennie in the garden.

" I always liked the soft and sweet boys... Or should I say girls or any gender.... Never expected to get trapped between the iron arms!! " Jennie laughed clapping her hands..

" You don't like Jeon hyung?! " Taehyung asked hesitantly..

" I love him... He is my husband.. But Sometimes I feel like running away from him in the opposite direction especially when he is mad... Otherwise he is ok kind.. and...yeah!!! He is a Gentleman!! "

" He abuse you or force you?! "

" I won't say....force... But he is kinda rough... When I know he is drunk... I'll hide from him... He won't search for me.. He will play piano and disappear and magically appear in the morning beside me in bed... Thank god he won't wake me when I'm sleeping.."

" Where will he go...?! "

" I donno... There are many place in this castle other than this royal residence... It's a big castle Tae... I myself never explored the towers behind royal residence... They are still under renovation process... He have a workshop there....He might have gone there... He love this castle more than me... "

" And you love Jimin... More than Jeon hyung??!! " Tae asked teasing.. Jennie showed a fake mad face and hit Taehyung playfully...

" Oh please!!! I still can't believe you and Jimin???!!" Taehyung said and laugh leaning back holding his stomach...

" Ask me about it!!! Worst period of my whole life time... " Jimin entered their conversation with his baggage after finishing his work.

" Jiminahhh!!! I missed you already... Jennie told me all about her love story... Sorry your love story!! Are you still in love?! " Tae asked playfully...

" Bold of you to call that escape story as love story Jennie!!! Don't believe her Tae... I'm just a rebound to her.."

" Rebound??!! Really!? Jennie?? Who is your true love then?! "

" Didn't Kai told you about the girl Lisa??! They three are best friends trio in college.. Jennie can shut her mouth about her when we were in that rebound period!! " Jimin said..

" I know about Lisa.... Kai's friend..Are you both??! Really?! " Tae asked..

" Jiminah!!! Shut your mouth... Taehyung... He is just teasing me... We three are best friends, he used to tease me with her.... Nothing else" Jennie said and signalled Jimin to stay quiet. So Jimin kept quiet...

" I'm just kidding.. I'm Jennie's true love... See I'm still hanging out with her here... " Jimin faked his heart eyes..

" Hanging and rebound all right!! Where is the love ??! You both are like cat and rat always bickering with each other... " Tae said..

" Where there is love there is fight and arguments..." Jimin said..

" Yeah!! I guess, I know about that..! " Tae sighed thinking about how Kai never spoke a word against Tae to make it grow like an argument or fight. Jimin picked some discomfort in Tae's tone and changed the topic.. That day went like that...