Hajime iwazumi

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

- iwazumi likes to take care of his love, would cook for her, dress her up or anything.

- iwazumi likes cuddling with his love after a long day at school and practice.

- he does not like crowded places and would rather spent his time at home with y/n or take her to a place where not much people visit, he likes peace.

- he ignores all the girls who try to hit on him, he hates them, specially his friend's fangirls, he would never go near any of them.

- iwazumi invites y/n to watch his matches, he gets that adrenaline rush and feel of responsibility whenever she's watching him play.

- iwazumi would kiss her whenever he could, he would hold her when he could, he loves when y/n hugs him from behind, makes him feel loved.

- acts really nice and caring when around y/n, otherwise always bullying or hitting oikawa.

- he keeps oikawa away from y/n because he knows oikawa is loud and would probably irritate his love too like he does to him.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

- he always tells y/n to wait for him at school, he would always walk her home even if it means being late at his volleyball practice.

- he always asks y/n about her day and makes sure she's always happy and never hurt or bullied or sad over something.

- he avoids watching news, horror movies or anything sad or traumatic next to y/n, he doesn't want her to feel any sort of negativity.

- he would beat the hell out of any dude who goes near his love, would insult girls and threaten them if they tried bullying his girl.

- he won't punish or hurt y/n, never. That is til when he gets so angry he looses it and breaks something, he would immediately apologize and clean up the mess and make it up to y/n, he doesn't want his love to hate him or fear him.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。