Suna rintarou

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

- this dude needs his daily dose of cuddles every morning and night.

- super clingy, would pick up his love and throw them on the sofa or bed and cuddle.

- likes to eat whatever his love cooks, he is a sleepy guy do the coffee every morning really helps him.

- would def invite y/n to his volleyball matches and practices so he can hug or cuddle, her being there is enough to motivate him to play.

- keeps miya twins away from y/n because they're very destructive.

- would take y/n on late night drives, listening to music on loud, he loves music and would prefer listening to it with you in his arms or just you in his lap.

- suna would bring small cute gifts for his love every now and then, would bring kinky gifts like cat ears and thigh high hellow kitty socks and put them on y/n himself.

- He likes taking pictures or recordings of anything he finds interesting, he takes thousands of images of y/n, when she's asleep, awake, they're having dinner, what she cooked for him, how she looked during sunset, how she looked during sunrise, he captures it all.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

- very jealous whenever any other man talks or looks at y/n, he would click the picture of the man and hack his information only to sell it on the internet, he would do it very often.

- hacks y/n's phone everyday to stalk her, has gps on her phone and manages all of her contacts himself.

- he never let's y/n go anywhere alone and when she does he makes sure to send someone if he can't go, such as kita or aran since he trusts them a little.

- he would beat people who try hit on his love, he shows no laziness or mercy when it comes to that.

- would lock the house carefully everytime and make sure all security cameras work.

- he won't hurt his love, he would just punish her in different ways, whether it be a one night stand, her being grounded inside house for a week, her not having icecream for a week etc.

- he makes sure he has all the necessary weapons at his home and with himself when he's outside with y/n.He does not shows her how much abusive he gets with others and it's better at that for both of them.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。