oikawa ~ cold winter night

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - I tried making it a little like how a Kdrama goes so dont come after me if it's bad or good. Also violence, death.
.・✫・゜・。.

Childhood friends, oikawa, y/n and iwazumi were childhood friends since their childhood, oikawa and iwazumi were the duo most of the time when y/n couldn't go out with them, iwazumi treated y/n more like his little sister because he felt like a bigger brother around her, whenever he looked at her he wished he had a sister like her, oikawa was the annoying guy to both of them most of the time because of his silly little acts but they loved him as their buddy, he might be silly but he cared for them and loved them too, y/n a little more.

Oikawa always tried to prove himself superior to y/n when he was a child due to his childish behavior but as he grew older he started feeling weirdly for y/n, he didn't want to annoy her badly anymore, he didn't wanted her to be mad at him or go away from him instead be with him, it was weird to him how can he all of a sudden like her after all these years of annoying her but being good friends with her, oikawa would annoy her less and less everyday, making her question him in her head too, why was he Suddenly changing? was it puberty or he just hit his head hard on a wall while day dreaming about himself, could be both.

Iwazumi was planning a trip for the three of them since oikawa begged him to do that, oikawa knew y/n wouldn't deny iwazumi because she respected him like a bigger brother but she can and definitely would decline oikawa thinking he's messing with her again, the trip went as iwazumi planned, they enjoyed, bickered together, had a lot of fun and spent memorable time together.

When their school life was ending iwazumi already discussed among his friends how he was going to another city for his further education and volleyball training, it was sad saying goodbye to iwazumi for both oikawa and y/n, they wouldn't be able to see him everyday or talk with him regularly but that's how life is, oikawa had this dumb thought that he should confess before iwazumi leaves, he doesn't know why but it was a hurried confession and it didn't end good, y/n was shocked, she was already stunned by iwazumi leaving and now oikawa's confession, she felt oikawa was again messing with her and got angry at him.

She didn't talk to oikawa for a week until oikawa was at her doorstep apologizing and addressing how his feelings were actual not him messing, y/n wasn't sure, could she trust him? he had a ton of fangirls and he was her childhood friend, she just couldn't get herself to accept his confession, she began ignoring him because she didn't knew what else was better to do but oikawa wasn't giving up, he went to her house everyday to meet her even if she left immediately when she saw him, he would call her multiple times a day despite her muting his calls, he basically tried everything to prove his love.

It was messy already when both of them got to know that iwazumi died in an accident, it was a shock, oikawa was beyond hurt and broken, no matter how much iwazumi beat him or lectured him he was his best friend, his only friend he shared everything with.

At the funeral he noticed y/n too so he stood beside her trying to comfort her and in that moment when both of them were sad she didn't ignore or moved away from oikawa, both oikawa were walking back when they stopped to view off the bridge,the cold night and the moon looked pretty with all the stars surrounding it, y/n was still crying with oikawa sobbing like crazy, oikawa fell on his knees crying like crazy loud, y/n stood stunned there, she has never seen him cry like this, like a baby, with so much pain in his each mourn and sob, y/n hugged him trying to calm him down when he pushed her off and got up, he said to her how she shouldn't pity him as he ran away leaving her alone there.

Y/n after two weeks of that incident thought she should meet with oikawa, she did love him but it was all dazed due to all the things happening in her life constantly, she felt bad for him, for how she ignored him and left him to suffer alone, she went to his house as Oikawa's mother let her in and told her how oikawa has been really devastated by his friend's death, y/n went to his room and knocked, the door opened revealing oikawa covered in bandages and scars, y/n instantly grew worried and asked him what happened when he dismissed it and talked about why she was there but she pressed him to tell what happened, he told her how he got into a fight after he ran away that night, he ran straight into a gang and got beat up because he was alone, y/n felt even bad for him, he then talked to her normally as if he was trying to hide his feelings for her, suddenly he was pushed back on his bed as y/n kissed him, he was in shock for 2 mins straight until he pulled her on his bed and began kissing her and laughing, then he began crying, he was confused if he should cry or be happy, he felt sad iwazumi was no longer there to see him and y/n together and he was happy because y/n finally loved him back, he felt both loved and empty at the same time.

Thank you for reading 📖.
Idk what I wrote.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。