when they had an argument ~ 2

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk. ( nekoma, fukurodani, aoba josai chapter)

.・✫・゜・。.

Kenma ■□■□■□■□■

- he would get in an argument over his video games or if he's very sleepy and annoyed, he would shout or be rude for a while until he hears y/n cry or lock herself in a room due to anger.

- he would then comfort y/n and order her alot of things and food for her to forgive him for being harsh on her.

Kuroo ■□■□■□■□■

- he would argue over science or facts, he wouldn't be loud but get cocky and might act very rude but soon realises his mistake when he See's y/n cry or lock herself in a room.

- would hug and comfort y/n, even call himself a jerk for making y/n cry, he would continuously knock on the door annoying y/n more and then hugging her tightly once she's out, he would then apologize to her.

Oikawa ■□■□■□■□■

- he would get really cocky about something related to him being stunning and pretty, would cause a heated argument and make y/n cry or lock herself in her room.

- would panic seeing y/n cry and try comforting her, if she locked herself he would go out knock on the window to get her attention and apologize to her through the window making a sad cute face.

iwazumi ■□■□■□■□■

- he was really tired and he didn't it either how he got into an argument where he ended up breaking a glass he had in his hand, would rush to y/n to comfort her and apologize alot.

- if y/n locked herself he would apologize through the door and ask her to please open the door and when she does he gives her a warm protective hug and apologizes again.

Bokuto ■□■□■□■□■

- he got into his emo mode and began fighting without realising, he would immediately stop when he heard sobs from y/n, he would pick her up and begin crying himself and frantically apologizing, he ended up calling akaashi to help him.

- if y/n locked herself in room, he would knock alot until he gets impatient and breaks down the door, he then goes crying to y/n asking to be forgiven.

Akaashi■□■□■□■□■

- he don't argue nor fight, the most which happened was a little heated argument over something serious, he later apologized briefly and cuddled with y/n.

- y/n never came to the point of locking herself up or crying, he was comforting her way before she could reach that stage.

The end.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。