tsukishima kei

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

- absolute tsundere, would hide his emotions and act cool most of the times with his love, he likes to appear mature and collected.

- would intentionally prove his love to be stupid whenever he can, he mocks and makes jokes on his love often but he immediately stops when he see's she's hurt or crying.

- he loves cuddling, would cuddle for hours listening to his favourite songs, he is very caring other than his cocky personality.

- likes long conversations that are logical and meaningful, he hates silly people and weird pointless talks.

- loves late night walks with music, would share his headphones and walk, sometimes he would mumble lyrics or sing which is very cute.

- invites y/n to watch his matches and practices barely because he finds his teammates chaotic and would rather save her from such chaos.

- walks y/n home everyday and makes sure he's held her hand tightly.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

- would punish his love with sexual activities or mock them and make her feel bad about herself and apologize to tsuki.

- trusts yam to be around y/n but not for long, he thinks yamagucci is weak and cannot protect her the way he does.

- very scary whenever someone tries to hit on y/n, he would throw deadly glares or insult the other person with snarky remarks.

- he can bully anyone and he bullies everyone who has done or been bad to his love.

- he'll beat up people badly for hitting on his girl.

- likes to sleep while hugging his love tightly so he is assured she's near him and secured within his reach.

- would walk y/n everywhere, follow her around and stalk her when she's alone, he would take all sorts of videos and pictures of her for himself.

- he checks y/n's phone regularly along with her clothes and body to make sure no one has done nothing to her which he didn't notice.

- he would ask y/n everyday about her entire day and all details to make sure she's been fine the whole day.

- would put secret cams all around y/n's house, bedroom and even bathroom.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。