when they had an argument ~ 1

.・✫・゜・。.

read at your own risk. ( karasuno chapter)

.・✫・゜・。.

kageyama■□■□■□■□■

- he would have a stupid argument over milk or his volleyball game, he wouldn't be rude or loud until it gets serious.

- would panic if he See's y/n locking herself in her room or crying all of a sudden.

- he would hug y/n tightly and promise to never get mad at her again or beg her to come out of the room and that he won't ever be mad at her and do anything she asks him to.

Tsukishima■□■□■□■□■

- he would have arguments over music, some information or something related to sports.

- he won't get loud, he would definitely get rude though and start ranting about his knowledge on the topic, he would exceed the argument until he wins.

- he would feel scared when he See's y/n lock herself in her room or suddenly start crying, he would immediately change his tone and behavior.

- asks y/n for forgiveness and calms her down by hugging her and playing calm music, would ask y/n to come out of her room and dont act like a kid he didn't mean any of it and he was just playing with her, he'll not do that again, he would convince y/n to come out of the room like that.

Daichi ■□■□■□■□■

- he usually doesn't argue, nothing ever crosses his mind or bothers that much until once he was intrigued by something y/n said and began the argument.

- he don't raise his voice or act any rude once he's in an argument with y/n, would handle it calmly and cause no chaos until he loses his patience and starts fighting.

- he would immediately stop when he realises what he has done, would hug and start apologizing to y/n before she leaves or begins crying.

Sugawara■□■□■□■□■

- he don't fight, no argue unless it's something he has to step in, he would argue with y/n to be healthy or do something the right way, he won't be very angry until it gets serious.

- he'll shout at y/n and scold her with all his anger until he hears her whimpers, he would immediately hug her tightly and apologize for being a stubborn and angry.

- would run behind and stop y/n if she's going to lock herself in her room, he would still pull her into a hug and mumble sorry and soft sayings.

Nishinoya ■□■□■□■□■

- he would argue over something really random and stupid, he won't realise and turn it into a heated fight, would throw off Or break something in rage and not realise it until long, when he does realise what he has done he goes to y/n crying.

- he would hug her tightly and cry with her loudly apologizing for acting like that, he would stay up outside y/n's room waiting for her when she's locked in there.

- nishinoya would take atleast 10-20 mins to realise how rude, loud, angry he was and he had hurt y/n, he would feel really bad after what he's done.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。