Sakusa kiyomi

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk .

.・✫・゜・。.

- he already hates people so he would always try being at home and never anywhere near crowd.

- despite his germaphobe behavior, he would take y/n out on dates, whether it be a nice dinner or just them visiting a festival.

- he loves seeing y/n happy so he would do anything to make sure she's smiling.

- sakusa takes his morning bath and night baths with y/n, making sure she's as clean as him.

- when y/n is lazy or throwing tantrum, he would simply pick her up and take her to bath with him.

- would cook food for both of them, he loves when y/n cooks him something, she makes delicious food and he loves how clean she does the cooking.

- would invite y/n to watch his matches so he can have someone beside him to talk to when he's done playing.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

- has gps on his love's phone, would check her phone twice everyday with a excuse of sanitizing her phone.

- likes to go anywhere his loves goes to, prohibits his love to eat outside unless it's a restaurant he has done his research on.

- does not let any man get near his love, makes salty insults as calling them a trash can or a bacteria.

- would spray sanitizer in the eyes of any man who goes near his love to make a talk.

- he uses chemicals as his weapons to deal with his rivals, he doesn't like touching disgusting creatures.

- would never punish or hurt his love but he will give her tasks like taking a bath three times or not sleeping on the same bed as him unless she does that.

- he would get security alarms installed for better security of his love.

- he would ask her love to be at home most of the time so he can be sure she's safe.

- would secretly install security cams around the house to keep a better on his love.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。